• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Every power of his draws from the Ultimate Darkness, and that's all pretty much all of it. The aura only exists because of the Ultimate Darkness' influence, and under the current conditions of the profile, it would reach that range.

But it's not like the aura makes a true difference considering under SBA conditions, Ji Ning still lacks range to affect Kuuga with his soul hacks.
The profile explicitly says he can destroy the world through unknown methods, it doesn't say that all his abilities can affect the whole world and you don't get to change "unknown methods" to "the ability I want to have this much range to win a fight", you know.

Ning needs to get closer sure, but hundreds of meters is still outside of the range of the fear aura you've shown so far, unless I missed something.

I haven't seen any reasoning that it can't. And the list only takes what the current profiles uses regardless if it is outdated or not, hence why Daphne is still above Obito even though her madness manipulation was supposed to be removed long ago.
The profile doesn't make a single mention of that. Not questioning the information itself, but Ji Ning should at least a Unconventional Resistance to Mind/Soul Manipulation in that case, specially when it seems to be layered.
Fair enough, let me ask Planck about this.

1. The Goddess of The Manifold

2. Characters from Megami Tensei

3. Characters from Transformers

4. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

5. MSPA Reader

6. Characters from Ergenverse

7. Characters from A Wild Last Boss Appeared

8. Gu Chensha

9. Lu Zhiyu

10. Arceus

11. Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

Remove Gu Chensha from 1-A list. He no longer has 1-A key. Add Characters from Dragon Talisman, they got upgraded into 1-A, several layers above baseline 1-A. Put them above Ergenverse and below MSPA Reader.

They have layered NEP 2 and Transduality type 2, enough to be above Ergenverse.

1. Characters from Dragon Talisman

2. Characters from Honkai (Impact 3rd and Star Rail)
Remove characters from Dragon Talisman, they are not Low 1-A anymore.

Remove Gu Chensha from 1-A list. He no longer has 1-A key. Add Characters from Dragon Talisman, they got upgraded into 1-A, several layers above baseline 1-A. Put them above Ergenverse and below MSPA Reader.

Changed
Changed

So Big Ts profile rework is finally done meaning Okhwang can be removed from the 10th spot in 4-A.

Instead, Tataghata should be added in 4-A a lot higher. I propose over Bleach characters for now. Reasons:
Tataghatas casualty and fate hax can put you into an endless cycle of misery. He also has cm3 + layered mind manipulation + layered soul deconstruction + bio hax + possession + passive layered fear hax, none of which neither Aizen nor Senju resist.

8-A match.

So Big Ts profile rework is finally done meaning Okhwang can be removed from the 10th spot in 4-A.

Instead, Tataghata should be added in 4-A a lot higher. I propose over Bleach characters for now. Reasons:
Tataghatas casualty and fate hax can put you into an endless cycle of misery. He also has cm3 + layered mind manipulation + layered soul deconstruction + bio hax + possession + passive layered fear hax, none of which neither Aizen nor Senju resist.
Tathagata is passively controlled by Aizen as he has no resistance to Kyōka Suigetsu.

Tathagata is passively controlled by Aizen as he has no resistance to Kyōka Suigetsu.
As far as I remember Aizen needs to actually activate KS. And even if T got passively put into an illusion he just says "give up" and Aizen will still be equally affected by it regardless of what T thinks he sees.
Unconventional Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Minds in Bleach are intertwined with their souls)
GoH minds are intertwined with souls and a part of the characters type 3 concept and type 2 information. So Tats has mind hax on a conceptual level here.

As far as I remember Aizen needs to actually activate KS. And even if T got passively put into an illusion he just says "give up" and Aizen will still be equally affected by it regardless of what T thinks he sees.
He's not saying anything after falling into Kyōka Suigetsu, he's going to be motionless with everything he thinks he did being just an illusion including talking.
GoH minds are intertwined with souls and a part of the characters type 3 concept and type 2 information. So Tats has mind hax on a conceptual level here.
It's not the same thing, in Bleach you have to affect the soul to affect the mind while in GOH you can affect the mind without having to affect the soul.

Huh??? What is the value of Tathagata's 4-A???
Characters who scale to Jeabongchim Ragnarok Arc Mori scale to 250,000x the base 4-A value (27.67 ZettaFoe, possibly 17.85 YottaFoe)
If it's this one, it's not 4-A??? Or is the table wrong??? I really don't know.
4-AMulti-Solar System20.08 TeraFoe
to 10.53 ZettaFoe

He's not saying anything after falling into Kyōka Suigetsu, he's going to be motionless with everything he thinks he did being just an illusion including talking.
When did KS ever stop people from talking? I am pretty sure several characters during the Soul Society arc were under KS and still kept talking, moving and even fighting normally.

At best I'd say that's something Aizen can do, but definitely isn't the default application of KS.

Um.... Isn't the juvenile in white above two levels of baseline

When did KS ever stop people from talking? I am pretty sure several characters during the Soul Society arc were under KS and still kept talking, moving and even fighting normally.

At best I'd say that's something Aizen can do, but definitely isn't the default application of KS.

Shouldn't Mahito be above Crowfather at 8-A? The latter doesn't have NPI nor resists the soul abilities from the former.

Shouldn't Mahito be above Crowfather at 8-A? The latter doesn't have NPI nor resists the soul abilities from the former.
No. This was discussed already, his ice negs. He's got bfr. And Mahito's tangible, he can interact with him.

Um.... Isn't the juvenile in white above two levels of baseline
Teen In White is 2 layers, possibly 7 layers above baseline.

In the upgrade thread, it's mentioned that 9th Deathless has 7 levels, and that's excluding lifespans.

Chen Qi and Lou Baiyue, both being the oldest 9th Deathless, should be 7 layers above baseline, since they should've reached 7th level of 9th Deathless.

Teen In White is 2 layers, possibly 7 layers above baseline.

In the upgrade thread, it's mentioned that 9th Deathless has 7 levels, and that's excluding lifespans.

Chen Qi and Lou Baiyue, both being the oldest 9th Deathless, should be 7 layers above baseline, since they should've reached 7th level of 9th Deathless.
chenqi and loubaiyueThere is no evidence that they are stronger than the Teen in white, and wenhong is the strongest In Gu chensha's group, although he is close to understanding the meaning of the tenth level of immortality.These two are either beyond the tenth level of immortality, or there is longevity in the ninth level of immortality.

Unless I'm severely confused I don't think Kawashita should be below Bunny at all in High 8-C

Better Stamina, High Mid regen, Better LS, Poison manip that works against poison resistant characters (and can cause cellular corrosion), his ice manip, better intelligence etc. Only thing Bunny has is the time manip but without further elaboration Kawashita would win before its used.
So Kawashita should be in the 8th spot

That's not how KS works or has even been shown to work 💀.
Aizen is also NOT activating KS before T can speak.
It's not the same thing, in Bleach you have to affect the soul to affect the mind while in GOH you can affect the mind without having to affect the soul.
No, you have to affect the core element and the mind is a part of that. Like they're outright shown to be one and the same with Ogre who's stated to be "Just her mind" and her "spirit" at the same time.
Tataghata also has soul manipulation so idk what are you trying to argue ngl.
Huh??? What is the value of Tathagata's 4-A???

If it's this one, it's not 4-A??? Or is the table wrong??? I really don't know.
Sorry, that's an error in my math😭. T scales to 1/190,000 of the 3B calc which is at best 7.1430537e+63J Joules, still good 1000x below baseline 3-C. That's on me…
I need to fix the shitty conversion in the note (how I wish we know used Joules instead)

Back