• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

For 5-C.

Lindon mutual kill both him and Wang Lin -destroying Wang Lin info type 2 and concept, but then he will regenned himself.

Kagami have weakness that she can't passively defend an attack that she can't imagine, and I'm sure she cannot imagined Willverse Cultivator bullshit. Even if she have resistance to Concept Manip it wasn't layered.

Lindon have this.

[7 Layers of Authority + 16 Layers of Soul/Mind Manipulation/Power Nullification & Resistance]
Bump

Uhm yeah actually it's better if you ignore my request for the additions, a CRT passed and both of them get bumped to 4-A due to verse shenanigans. Oopsies, should've waited.

For 5-C.

Lindon mutual kill both him and Wang Lin -destroying Wang Lin info type 2 and concept, but then he will regenned himself.

Kagami have weakness that she can't passively defend an attack that she can't imagine, and I'm sure she cannot imagined Willverse Cultivator bullshit. Even if she have resistance to Concept Manip it wasn't layered.

Lindon have this.

[7 Layers of Authority + 16 Layers of Soul/Mind Manipulation/Power Nullification & Resistance]
Bump

Nomination for High 8-C:

4th spot for "Characters from Shakugan no Shana" (The characters all have access to a city-wide Time Stop they always use immediately, that nobody below appears to resist, combined with EE and Nonexistent Physiology)

I removed Ajimu Najimi from 3-A, since she got downgraded
As far as I know the match never got a conclusion
Nomination for High 8-C:

4th spot for "Characters from Shakugan no Shana" (The characters all have access to a city-wide Time Stop they always use immediately, that nobody below appears to resist, combined with EE and Nonexistent Physiology)
name the characters

Characters from Granblue Fantasy for 4th place in 1-C (primarily Lucilus). They are 7-D like Makina, Makina doesn't seem to be able to interact with NEP, the verses' layers of hax got yeeted while Granblue has 1 accepted layer, and as such Lucilius resists almost everything Makina has to throw at him.
@Dragonite007 Bump

Also

Tensura has been upgraded to Low 1-C. So characters from that verse should get up to at least #4th place in Low 1-C since Rimuru has stomped Sora in the past. I assume that also means Veldanava will have to be taken out of 2-A as well.

Edit: Nvm about this. As for other changes to 2-A, Clockwork needs to be moved up from 7th to 4th since he stomps Wei Huo with his Ghost Physiology. For 5th, Characters from Saint Seiya (Specifically Hades, Athena, and Poseidon) can take that spot since again Wei Hup doesn't really have anything to take them down.

Last edited:
As for other changes to 2-A, Clockwork needs to be moved up from 7th to 4th since he stomps Wei Huo with his Ghost Physiology. For 5th, Characters from Saint Seiya (Specifically Hades, Athena, and Poseidon) can take that spot since again Wei Hup doesn't really have anything to take them down.
We talked about Clockwork before and I think Wei Huo is stronger. He beats more people, Clockwork is basically just hard to kill so he's like a place holder until I fully finish his additions, so I'd rather he remain in his spot as a benchmark/placeholder.

We talked about Clockwork before and I think Wei Huo is stronger. He beats more people, Clockwork is basically just hard to kill so he's like a place holder until I fully finish his additions, so I'd rather he remain in his spot as a benchmark/placeholder.
Alright then, though just for my own curiosity what exactly makes Wei Huo beat Clockwork? Going by both profiles, I fail to see what exactly Wei Huo has that would allow him to win here especially with Ghosts' layered intangibility.

Last edited:
Alright then, though just for my own curiosity what exactly makes Wei Huo beat Clockwork? Going by both profiles, I fail to see what exactly Wei Huo has that would allow him to win here especially with Ghosts' layered intangibility)
Well iirc, they can't kill each other, and since Wei can defeat more people than Clockwork in fights, so he's at a higher placement.

Alright then, though just for my own curiosity what exactly makes Wei Huo beat Clockwork? Going by both profiles, I fail to see what exactly Wei Huo has that would allow him to win here especially with Ghosts' layered intangibility)
While he can't permanently kill Clockwork, he has an entire verse's worth of 2-A and Law based P&A at his beck and call, along with not being able to be interacted with due to his Law Based AE1, and also (something I didn't remember last time) I'm decently sure he can just incap since he can just nuke the multiverse and while he is capable of still doing stuff in such a scenario, I don't think clockwork has such a feat
For 5th, Characters from Saint Seiya (Specifically Hades, Athena, and Poseidon) can take that spot since again Wei Hup doesn't really have anything to take them down.
See the above, they can't interact with him and he has a whole verse of bullshit to throw at them and if worse comes to worse can just nuke reality and leave them in a void where they can't do shit (I don't remember if they have something that allows them to do something in there, but even if they do it just means they still can't interact with him)

While he can't permanently kill Clockwork, he has an entire verse's worth of 2-A and Law based P&A at his beck and call, along with not being able to be interacted with due to his Law Based AE1, and also (something I didn't remember last time) I'm decently sure he can just incap since he can just nuke the multiverse and while he is capable of still doing stuff in such a scenario, I don't think clockwork has such a feat
So if I understand correctly. Just interacting with other Abstracts and Conceptual beings wouldn't be able to interact with Wei Huo? You specifically need to interact with the Law itself in order to affect him?

See the above, they can't interact with him and he has a whole verse of bullshit to throw at them and if worse comes to worse can just nuke reality and leave them in a void where they can't do shit (I don't remember if they have something that allows them to do something in there, but even if they do it just means they still can't interact with him)
Well the gods do have access to this, but if my understanding is right then yeah they wouldn't be able to do anything in the case of cosmology nuking. Though they do resist Law Manipulation

Last edited:
If he's a concept. Then yeah they can't interact with him or event affect him.

So if I understand correctly. Just interacting with other Abstracts and Conceptual stuff wouldn't be able to interact with Wei Huo? You specifically need to interact with the Law itself in order to affect him?
Yeah, he has AE based on a Law that is at bare minimum equivalent to concepts in abstractness, and yes you need to specifically interact with what the abstraction is based on to interact with him, so just interacting with concepts (or other abstractions such as thoughts) aren't enough

Yeah, he has AE based on a Law that is at bare minimum equivalent to concepts in abstractness, and yes you need to specifically interact with what the abstraction is based on to interact with him, so just interacting with concepts (or other abstractions such as thoughts) aren't enough
Alright thanks for letting me know. Though I forgot to mention the Gods do resist Law Manip, but Wei Huo cosmology nuking would screw them over. So I guess they can go below Clockwork then.

Alright thanks for letting me know. Though I forgot to mention the Gods do resist Law Manip, but Wei Huo cosmology nuking would screw them over. So I guess they can go below Clockwork then.
Aight, though his Rule is superordinate to other laws (such as the laws of physics, and the innate laws of other universes that for example stop biology (as we know it) from existing), and he should be capable of affecting other Mythical beings (and hell, epic and legendary) who have resistance to law manip as well

Back