• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Yeah, but those are living beings, not just blood.
Yeah but that begs the question of what's considered alive. Because blood not being enough means biological material alone doesn't qualify.
We also know chakra can be shrunk and that's composed of energy produced by the cells of your body so that's also not enough to be considered alive.
Oh yeah. For some reason it didn't show up when I strg+f yesterday. Well, the ffirepower can still kill him regardless. Qiqi defeated her nemesis with a canon that oneshot them through a portal.
Yeah but Isshiki could just shrink the beam. Or maybe even absorb it.
Can he shrink light?
He can shrink anything that's not living which includes pure chakra and fire so light shouldn't be an issue
That aside, being aware of it in time can be a problem. The beam can be like 20 times faster than them (assuming speed equal).
Isshiki has millenia of combat experience and the Byakugan which allowed Hinata to percieve something that perception blitzed EMS Sasuke, who was at least 5x faster than her and had precognition + gives up to 20+km omnidirectional sight.
Plus he has shunshin to boost his speed by blitz levels, so as long as the beam comes from space he should be fine. In the end all he needs is to see the attack to shrink it.
Against the rods Qiqi can simply create a device that acts on its own.
What the time stop is concerned... maybe. Although Qiqi could develope a backup device that open a portal to get her out from the outside.
I mean, then Isshiki just breaks it and shrinks her again. He generally spams his shrinking ability on every random thing that he can
Sure. But not with any of what I mentioned IMO. What exists in her verse, or is only a slightly different application from something that does, should be manageable for an extraordinary genius that sinks decades into prep.
Uhhhh sure ig?

this guy should be second place for 4-A because of 10 layers + CM1
probably a smurf

this guy should be second place for 4-A because of 10 layers + CM1
I have been taught to run as soon as I read the word "cultivation" in a characters profile, and this guy has 3859285883 pages worth of bumass information about him so yeah, I ain't reading all that 😭

I have been taught to run as soon as I read the word "cultivation" in a characters profile, and this guy has 3859285883 pages worth of bumass information about him so yeah, I ain't reading all that 😭
You haven't seen a TTRPG or capshit profiles, that scaling is basically (A beats B, who beats C who...Repeat this until we reach XYZ, XYZ fragmented this wall, which makes him 9-B+) and repeat it a billon times for ten trillon characters.

You haven't seen a TTRPG or capshit profiles, that scaling is basically (A beats B, who beats C who...Repeat this until we reach XYZ, XYZ fragmented this wall, which makes him 9-B+) and repeat it a billon times for ten trillon characters.
AP is one thing but these series tend to have bullshit layering based on levels and stuff. Where you could have like, a character who technically should have soul hax (which he might as well never used) that are level 80 so they have 80 layers and you're cooked because no non-level/class based verse is getting 80 layers of anything.

Like bro wtf do you mean you're 4-A but have TEN LAYERS OF CM1???? That's like competing against elementary schoolers on a math test while having a PHD 😭

non-level/class based verse is getting 80 layers of anything.
Blazblue with beyond infinite layers
Like bro wtf do you mean you're 4-A but have TEN LAYERS OF CM1???? That's like competing against elementary schoolers on a math test while having a PHD 😭
(Almost) everyone in WOD have conceptual plot based, and basically all haxes on the wiki at an stupidly high level (like High 1-A), you just need to search for more power creep
PD: Also it is more like 20 layers of CM1, and 200 layers of passive death manip.

"oh wow this fight sounds cool"
Infinite layers for a one shot hax:
transitions-kinemaster.gif

Back