• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

I don't even understand this argument, why flow should somehow, for some ******* reason, overtake extremly important information?

I don't even understand this argument, why flow should somehow, for some ******* reason, overtake extremly important information?
That's what blogs are for. I'd rather my profiles present as much information as possible while looking good.

Cause let's be real, Soul Manipulation (70 layers) is kinda corny looking.

MPH. How can you evolve your readibility skills if you don't feel like you are reading someone having an stroke, this juniors are truly a frog in a well
Keep cultivate your Dao of Reading, until the moment you can read the demonic scripture of MTL without even flinching.

That is the moment you will ascend to the forbidden Xianxia Ultimate Reading Comprehension Realm. Where you will know every author intent in every badly translated words of MTL.

One of my people!

That's what blogs are for. I'd rather my profiles present as much information as possible while looking good.
Real, exactly what I would do if I wasn't to put stuff in the justification
FOOL, you need to learn the way to write layers without saying the word layers
That's what I mean by putting that shit in the justification, ie (Can affect the soul of X, who has shown resistance to having their soul manipulated by Y), or something along those lines, kek

Keep cultivate your Dao of Reading, until the moment you can read the demonic scripture of MTL without even flinching.

That is the moment you will ascend to the forbidden Xianxia Ultimate Reading Comprehension Realm. Where you will know every author intent in every badly translated words of MTL.
In my country, few novels are translated, so I read MTL (which sometimes I translate myself with Google Translate and use five hundred programs to divide, join and compress the files). So I'm already used to reading stories with horrible translations that sometimes I have to change most of the words in my head while I'm reading, and many times I have to download several volumes in different languages so the translation gets more confusing with each chapter.

Back