• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confident and haven't read the series, I just saw some opportunity and want to hear your opinion about this
here on Maeda Attack. it states she can destroy the Past, present, and future. Including another version in other worlds and all possibilities including cause and effect
Universe level+ (Can easily destroy the universe, including past, present and future. Required a universe made up of 8 universes fused to manifest, because otherwise, it couldn't contain the weight of her existence

“She used attacks with things like infinity, and 100% and unlimited in their names. If you don’t know exactly what she did… I guess they were conceptual attacks. Since she attacked past, present, and future, it looks like she can do temporal attacks too. If she even attacked parallel worlds, she really, REALLY wanted you dead, man.”

She politely told you she was eternal, and immortal, and perpetual, or something like that, and she seemed to be obsessive over her speed too, so she must be quite the battle maniac

“100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death, 『Infinity Destroyer』. All that awaits you all is death. The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effect. Not a single thing in the world will be able to stop it; you will merely perish! Infinity, eternity, speed of light won’t be enough. Now go die already!” ch 374

I perceive her targets. It’s everybody here, and every chain binding her to this world.

And… the Laws of this world that preside over them.

She has enough power output to reduce them all to nothingness.

It’s completely different than any attack she’s displayed before.

It’s a single blow that will use up all of her being.

It’s power deserving of the title of God.

This absolute power even transcends time, and after she repeatedly condenses it, she releases it.

I couldn’t even see it before, but now I can follow it.

Red, and black.

Threads… each and every one links to death. They’re imbued with a concept to bring an end to all possibilities.

And those threads, just how many hundreds, thousands, millions… She has an amount there beyond my counting prowess.

The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effects, an attack to rob all of those away from me.

That attack…
When I read the Dragon Ball infinite timeline/hyper-timeline. It states here that
The Cosmology spread to multiverse+
Hey, you see… please look up at the sky.”

As told, I look up.

Infinite worlds stacked up next to one another.

“I’m just a single person, you know? There are as many people plotting such things as there are stars in this sky. And for a long time, many of these problems have been breaking out simultaneously. There’s no way I could deal with all of them.” ch 361

Ah, sorry, I forgot the explanation. Of course, for every world that tries to conquer another, there’s another that tries to protect. There’s an unlimited number of worlds out there. For pleasure, to satisfy their senses of justice, there are some like that too

So in conclusion she can destroy the Universe infinitely times over and over by destroying past, present, future, infinity, eternity, Laws of the worlds, and all possibilities. Of all the things that restrain her in the world.
She should be scaled to 2A.

Haxs
Acausality type 3 negation via Infinity destroyer. She would destroy all versions of Target at the same time
“100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death, 『Infinity Destroyer』. All that awaits you all is death. The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effect. Not a single thing in the world will be able to stop it; you will merely perish! Infinity, eternity, speed of light won’t be enough. Now go die already!”
Immortality type 8 and 9 negation

Medea: “You just sent back my Infinity Destroyer as is? How unfortunate. There’s no way the attack I used myself would have any effect on myself!”

Naofumi: “Were you not listening? I’m sure I included a positive feedback in there. I amplified your power, and sent it back.”

Medea: “Gu…”

The conceptual attack flies towards her.

Ironically, it’s the same scene as when I hit back Witch’s magic on Cal Mira.

While the firepower is completely different this time, the essence is the same.

In the end, the trivial battles between me and this woman are something like this.

Witch: “This cannot be! But with an attack of this level, I won’t even get a scratch, and I can dodge.”

Naofumi: “Hey, are you getting forgetful about your own attacks? Your attack was 100% Deadly Aim, 100% Death. Past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effect. Not a single thing in the world will be able to stop it; you will merely perish! Infinity, eternity, speed of light won’t be enough, wasn’t it?”

Medea: “Hmph. I have the ability to avoid such an attack, so there’s no way it–”

Naofumi: “Then try it. I don’t plan to join you in your childish dialogue.”

Medea: “Even if you defeat me, the true incarnation of me is still in the outside world, so–

Naofumi: “Forgetting things again? Parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effect. Not a single thing in the world will be able to stop it, you said. All fragments and the main body will be killed at once, of course. The attack you launched against everything… wasn’t it supposed to invite absolute death?”

summary
-Maeda is scale to 2A and naofumi by reflecting it
-Maeda gets acausality type 3 and immortality type 8-9 negation

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307. @Memonto_Mori, ProfectusInfinity @DarkDragonMedeus, @EldemadeDityjon, @Elizhaa
Neutral: @TWILIGHT-OP
Disagree:

Last edited:
no offense but your explanation kinda concentrates on things somewhat irrelevant.

You could've just added the

"Threads… each and every one links to death. They’re imbued with a concept to bring an end to all possibilities.

And those threads, just how many hundreds, thousands, millions… She has an amount there beyond my counting prowess.

The past, present, future, parallel worlds, divergent worlds, the law of cause and effects, an attack to rob all of those away from me."

And it probably would be enough

I remember that the Gods are mentioned as beings that are beyond the multiverse of the work and see it as a piece of paper, perhaps this grants them HDE or BDE

Wow wow wow, as the guy that had this rejected several times in the past (and the one that made the profile and put the quotes used in the OP on it) I have to comment on this.

Medea doesn't erase infinite timelines. She erases a single human across infinite timelines. She never erased infinite timelines altogether. The biggest thing she actually erases was a single timeline that was made up from 8 fused timelines.

What the hax is concerned: I don't think an attack destroying time and targeting lots of versions throughout the multiverse qualifies as negation. Otherwise everyone 2-A would have those same abilities. Pretty sure that just qualifies as 2-A range instead.

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
Wow wow wow, as the guy that had this rejected several times in the past (and the one that made the profile and put the quotes used in the OP on it) I have to comment on this.

Medea doesn't erase infinite timelines. She erases a single human across infinite timelines. She never erased infinite timelines altogether. The biggest thing she actually erases was a single timeline that was made up from 8 fused timelines.

What the hax is concerned: I don't think an attack destroying time and targeting lots of versions throughout the multiverse qualifies as negation. Otherwise everyone 2-A would have those same abilities. Pretty sure that just qualifies as 2-A range instead.

Sounds like something that may require a note on the character/verse page.

It look like attack that affect everyone and naofumi taking it to himself
I perceive her targets. It’s everybody here

It look like attack that affect everyone and naofumi taking it to himself
The attack would probably destroy the universe (just due to strength), but it is not confirmed to erase the parallel universes at all. The whole time erasure aspect is never extended to anything but people. That it would apply to laws of all things (and that it makes sense to talk about parallel versions of laws) is a big stretch. Her having an attack that erases parallel versions of people and her having an attack that destroys the universe just doesn't automatically combine into her being able to erase all parallel versions of entire universes. That's mixing hax and power in a very wanky way.
Ark pretty much explained that the only reason he hasn't killed Medea yet is that he was too busy with random other gods, suggesting that she is not significant on the scale of the multiverse.

The attack would probably destroy the universe (just due to strength), but it is not confirmed to erase the parallel universes at all. The whole time erasure aspect is never extended to anything but people. That it would apply to laws of all things (and that it makes sense to talk about parallel versions of laws) is a big stretch.
Ark pretty much explained that the only reason he hasn't killed Medea yet is that he was too busy with random other gods, suggesting that she is not significant on the scale of the multiverse.
Last take. She would destroy them in every time to past and future that goes to Infinity, eternity. And their other version that spread in the whole Cosmology which is multiverse+
Look like she was releasing 2A output to me

Fair point, I agree with this. But range upgrade looks good.

Look like she was releasing 2A output to me
What does "them all" refer to in this sentence?
I perceive her targets. It’s everybody here, and every chain binding her to this world.

It refers to
"everybody here, and every chain binding her to this world.

And… the Laws of this world that preside over them."
Which is a solid universe level feat to reduce the laws of the world to nothing, but not a feat of erasing the laws of infinite other universes as well. In fact, one could say that it specifically only targets the laws of "this world" already say that other world's laws are not part of the target list in this attack.

What does "them all" refer to in this sentence?

It refers to
"everybody here, and every chain binding her to this world.

And… the Laws of this world that preside over them."
Which is a solid universe level feat to reduce the laws of the world to nothing, but not a feat of erasing the laws of infinite other universes as well. In fact, one could say that it specifically only targets the laws of "this world" already say that other world's laws are not part of the target list in this attack.
Fair point. I guess the chance need to revert. Lol the 2A rating didn't even stay for 24 hours

I actually agree with the op, to an extent.

Just, in order for 2-A to work you would also have to argue that there’s more than one 2-A structure; as Medea obviously cannot destroy all worlds in context.

I still stick by there being very high to infinite timelines for every world, so destroy the worlds of the alternate versions of the group = 2-A.

Fair enough; you could probably make a note on the profile or a discussion rule about it.

I actually agree with the op, to an extent.

Just, in order for 2-A to work you would also have to argue that there’s more than one 2-A structure; as Medea obviously cannot destroy all worlds in context.

I still stick by there being very high to infinite timelines for every world, so destroy the worlds of the alternate versions of the group = 2-A.
I think we had that debate frequently enough, didn't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back