• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Not only does Subaru get passived to shit by the layered mind and bio hax
Subaru resists Sirius +2 layers of mind, soul hax and he just needs to be faster to win
that the radiance dishes out by just existing, but also there is no NPI on him so he ain't getting past the incorp
She definetely has NPI but since its not on the profile i will let it pass
let alone the AE1, also the bfr just doesn't work because radiance has interdimensional range anyways
perhaps
Also he ain't blitzing shit, cause the list assumes speed equal as the baseline
and no, if said character can only beat them in speed equal then they are tied for the same place.
EVEN if speed was equalized it wouldnt change anything because Beatrice as his weapon retains her speed.
Subaru would at best get inconned and move up on the list anyway, he isnt losing to radiance

Radiance has 4 accepted mind and bio hax layers???
Yeah
image.png

Interesting, I didn't know about that. Do you have the reasoning and stuff?
Yes, I was the one to make the arguments in the first place, tldr
Soul Knight, Twister and Master 1 Layer (was able to not suffer the side effects of the soul sanctum's experiments, which, just look at the mistakes and follies) < Higher beings and their kin 2 layers (Able to achieve a pure focus which the soul master never could and remain wholly unaffected by the infusion of soul, which turned the Soul Master mad) < The Pure Vessel/The Knight 3 layers (Both are able to have the totality of the infection and the radiance locked up inside themselves for obscene periods of time, despite the fact it could still affect other vessels through their higher being resistance (main examples being the broken and greenpath vessels)) < The Radiance/The Infection 4 layers (Could still get the pure vessel)

Yes, I was the one to make the arguments in the first place, tldr
Soul Knight, Twister and Master 1 Layer (was able to not suffer the side effects of the soul sanctum's experiments, which, just look at the mistakes and follies) < Higher beings and their kin 2 layers (Able to achieve a pure focus which the soul master never could and remain wholly unaffected by the infusion of soul, which turned the Soul Master mad) < The Pure Vessel/The Knight 3 layers (Both are able to have the totality of the infection and the radiance locked up inside themselves for obscene periods of time, despite the fact it could still affect other vessels through their higher being resistance (main examples being the broken and greenpath vessels)) < The Radiance/The Infection 4 layers (Could still get the pure vessel)
I only count 3 layers.
Soul fellas have baseline resistance, HBs have 1 layer of resistance above that, pure vessel would be 2 layers, and radiance would then be 3 layers.

The Pure Vessel/The Knight 3 layers (Both are able to have the totality of the infection and the radiance locked up inside themselves for obscene periods of time, despite the fact it could still affect other vessels through their higher being resistance (main examples being the broken and greenpath vessels)) < The Radiance/The Infection 4 layers (Could still get the pure vessel)
Wouldn't The Knight resistance scale to the four layers?

And I think this should be noted in the profiles tbh

No i just think listing layers (like listing dimensionality of a hax) ruins the flow on a profile
Yeah, imagine having to tell people that bling bling has Tier 0 hax in his profile, couldn't be me, instead why don't we make the readers have to go trough a goose chase to KNOW HALF OF THE PROFILE INFORMATION. And people wonder why VSBW is dying

Why? I feel like it's really useful when
Why? I feel like it's really useful when making and participating in match ups. And it's not like it makes the profiles look bad or anything
Why? I feel like it's really useful when making and participating in match ups. And it's not like it makes the profiles look bad or anything
No i just think listing layers (like listing dimensionality of a hax) ruins the flow on a profile
Perhaps

I just think its bad pacing, if I were to list its potency or whatever I'll list it as part the hax justification, and not at the start or before the parathesis like some people do

Back