• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Swordsmen

Firephoenixearl said:
@psycho that's not quantifiable skill. Skill is not the only thing that counts in a fight. Plot, luck, ap, speed etc all matter.
076 fighting and incapping 682 with just swords when reality warping entities regularly fail to do so in absokutely quantifiable

076 also singlehandedly killed a multiverse spanning army of eldrich monsters that are of comparable strength to himself through his sheer skill with a blade

076 is also a master of every form of martial combat on the planet as well as numerous forms of combat not native to earth, and he is capable of skill stomping entire squads of trained soldiers that had live ammo while using nothing but a foam sword and golding back immensely

Sword Logic would be one but I don't see why it surpasses literally being the omnipresent concept of skill across all time and not time

076 fighting 682 and beating it must mean it has some nullification hax and resistences. It cannot just destroying 93% of 682 without resisting all it's abilities and such also must be negating it's immortality. Also he didn't just use swords. 076 used countless weapons. Also I think his weapons have some extra-dimensional qualities.

Wokistan said:
Sword Logic would be one but I don't see why it surpasses literally being the omnipresent concept of skill across all time and not time
Because no one in warhammer can deal with concept cutting or whatever sword logic is or does. Therefore even if he's skilled he can still get 1 slashed to oblivion.

He didnt kill 682, just massively damaged him to the point of him going unconscious.

And the most common weapons 076 uses are blades, he very rarely diverges from that.

Also what Weekly said.

According to his knowledge section he only has a high knowlegde of human combat, biology etc. Not a full blown master of every single human martial art. Also human martial arts pale in comparison so "supernatual" martial arts.

They can though, just have a resistance or not get hit. ****, Khorne can effortlessly destroy concepts with its own sword.

WeeklyBattles said:
076 is also a master of every form of martial combat on the planet as well as numerous forms of combat not native to earth, and he is capable of skill stomping entire squads of trained soldiers that had live ammo while using nothing but a foam sword and golding back immensely
That's impressive i guess but that's just a better composite human. Nothing immensely impressive or that would help him win vs a guy that can cut concepts, oryx or ikki post revisions.

Wdym? Khorne can concept cut. If he couldn't I don't think he'd be classed as a mid tier Daemon let alone a Chaos God. And he can deal with it he has regen. Many Daemons do and are reliant on their patron gods.

Tbh 076s Intelligence section should be updated, and he should probably get an Intelligence key for his EC key that talks of the older than time combat experience.

Wokistan said:
They can though, just have a resistance or not get hit. ****, Khorne can effortlessly destroy concepts with its own sword.
1. Resistances get yeeted

2. Not getting hit is gonna be hard as the guy seems to leave slashing affects.

3. Pretty sure khorne doesn't do that via skill and him being 1a which is not the case here makes it far less impressive.

A Stoned Orc said:
All of his weapons are made of the same stuff as the Thorn, so yeah, they've got some powerful anomalous properties.
076's swords arent made of thr thorn though...

076's weapons are made of parts of the Darkness Below given physical form by half-existant Daevite sorceresses

The Thorn is a completely separate weapon

WeeklyBattles said:
076's weapons are made of parts of the Darkness Below given physical form by half-existant Daevite sorceresses
The Thorn is a completely separate weapon
"Well… it was an observation that crossed my desk the other day. Ever since the death of Omega-Seven, SCP-076-2 has not manifested its blades since. Not once," Two explained. "And then there was the thought I had that it was an interesting coincidence that its blades were so similar to the substance that makes up The Thorn. My working hypothesis had been that Able's blades were somehow drawn from the same source as The Thorn, or maybe The Thorn itself. But if what you say is true, and this "Bloom" was somehow altered into the Thorn about the same time that most of Mobile Task Force Omega-7 was killed in an incident that took place nearby…"

http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-zero-part-5

Then his profile ought to be changed, then, because it reads the same as what I posted: "Able's blades are also made of the same substance as the Thorn, implying they are drawn from the same source as The Thorn or The Thorn itself."

...Besides, "brought into this plane by [...] sorceresses" could easily fit the description of a manisfestation of the Thorn, couldn't it? Added in that he hasn't summoned the blades since Omega Seven? Or is that more because the Daevas no longer existed to begin with to give them to him?

No its saying 076 has enough skill to fight an unkillable monster that can become 4-B rather easily and grow large enough to easily eat planets, so while 682 may not have skill it's extremely strong and the fact 076 could do what he did is extremely impressive.

PsychoWarper said:
No its saying 076 has enough skill to fight an unkillable monster that can become 4-B rather easily and grow large enough to easily eat planets, so while 682 may not have skill it's extremely strong and the fact 076 could do what he did is extremely impressive.
Yeah, still doesn't mean he can fight somone who can copy his style with a glace, precog his every movement and stat crush him too along with speed and skill beyond 682.

From EC 682's intelligence: Genius (Despite its reputation as a berserk monster, SCP-682 is actually extremely intelligent, with its intellect even being widely recognized by groups such as the Serpent's Hand. It has shown knowledge of numerous SCPs, some of which it has shown to have more knowledge on than the Foundation itself, even going so far as to engage in complex communication with SCP-079, a sentient and constantly learning and evolving AI. SCP-682 has also demonstrated vast knowledge of the multiverse and the supernatural due to retaining all of its memories from its past life as a Leviathan.)

Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
Genericstickman said:
I'm shocked nobodies mentioned Gilgamesh yet since he's skilled with multiple types of weapons and swords and has also fought against multiple skilled warriors from different universes
He's also commonly fights multiple characters at the same time
Curious on where you guys think he should go
So…
Still waiting on thoughts of where he should go

Firephoenixearl said:
Pretty sure it would not have gotten skill crushed if that were the case.
682's entire schtick is being able to copy and adapt to resist anything that is thrown at it

682 literally adapts and evolves to the situation its in so it should have no issue copying and developing better fighting skills to defeat someone.

Pretty much. I mean he's the kind of guy that can copy a sword style from a couple of clashes and perfect it 30 seconds after he had copied it and he did that as his very first feat in the entire show. There are far more from where that came from.

Even in the fight between 076 and 682 682 adapted numerous times to become much stronger and more durable than 076 and 076 still thrashed it

PsychoWarper said:
682 literally adapts and evolves to the situation its in so it should have no issue copying and developing better fighting skills to defeat someone.
>Better AP

>Better hax

>Should be capable of developing better skill

>Got skill stomped.

Ugh....

Back