• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean even if the radiation kills trazyn. He will just ressuract elsewhere and use his hax
The main problem I see with this is how he’ll get back. If he gets sent back to his galleries, solemnace is in another sector of the galaxy entirely and most ship speeds aren’t stated so I’m not sure how he’d get back if at all. Most of his hax requires him to be at the location for them to work unless we wanna say he summons one of his C’tan shards and gives it a command to attack/hax them to death

I would actually first query, what does Trazyn start with first and how fast does he do it
Usually in this case something to immobilize his opponent like a stasis field (time stop), paralysis, or sending mindshackle scarabs to take over their minds. Each of these are via a hand movement except for the scarabs which need to move manually to the guy, but he could potentially do it faster if he activated chronosense immediately which would give him an about 580x speed increase

Usually in this case something to immobilize his opponent like a stasis field (time stop), paralysis, or sending mindshackle scarabs to take over their minds. Each of these are via a hand movement except for the scarabs which need to move manually to the guy, but he could potentially do it faster if he activated chronosense immediately which would give him an about 580x speed increase
can the scarabs affect, walking radiation, a crystal, and a robot, how long does it take for the stasis field to actually reach the target

So youre telling me that 'alternate universe' is smurf but 'alternate universe but smaller' isnt smurf? How does that make any sense?
One could argue that if the pocket dimension is outright in another universe it's still smurf. But pocket dimensions within the same universe just aren't. Otherwise, anyone with a pocket space and stuff would be smurf.
Isn't smurf about higher D not being able to enter into other dimensions which is just inter dimensional?
Multiversal range is low-end 5D range, though. And, I mean, everything else Tier 2 related is as well.

If we allow Multiversal Summons for whichever strange reason then my boy Karuna can start taking spots in his tiers again 👀 (he won against Void Knight before)

@Setsuna_tenma Yo didn't see any contention for this

Could they be placed? Or should I explain their win cons?
how is sakanashi beating itachi ?
If we allow Multiversal Summons for whichever strange reason then my boy Karuna can start taking spots in his tiers again 👀 (he won against Void Knight before)
nah. His summons can transport people across universes that smurf. If the summon is not smurf then it would be allowed

how is sakanashi beating itachi ?
Instant bfr that can be spawned on him from the start of the fight before he even tries anything the moment it makes contact with him. And if Im correct genjutsu requires him to send chakra to the brain so that can be blocked by the Yin energy Kegare have.

nah. His summons can transport people across universes that smurf. If the summon is not smurf then it would be allowed
Range is range. The Hunter can also summon things from different universes (and more than likely send them back by desummoning them).
Either both multiversal range stats are smurf or neither is. (As the rules say: Smurf abilities disqualify, even if useless)

For the protocol, I'm still in favour of not allowing multiversal range at all. But if we allow it, letting Karuna in is just fair.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Lazer for 5th spots. Mid-Godly, plus obscene disease manip along with Reactive Evolution against things that they are exposed against, able to adapted to Gamedeus Virus which is able to affected Bugster who themselves are also game virus, despite the fact that it should be impossible in the first place.

Kamen Rider Lazer for 5th spots. Mid-Godly, plus obscene disease manip along with Reactive Evolution against things that they are exposed against, able to adapted to Gamedeus Virus which is able to affected Bugster who themselves are also game virus, despite the fact that it should be impossible in the first place.
what tier? pls dont tell me u mean every tier

Wanambi for 2nd 10-C spot. Concepts in OnC are more abstract than plot, so I don't think 3043 can do anything against Wanambi's abstract existence.
Other way around 3043 can likely simply be melted.

Instant bfr that can be spawned on him from the start of the fight before he even tries anything the moment it makes contact with him. And if Im correct genjutsu requires him to send chakra to the brain so that can be blocked by the Yin energy Kegare have.
All of Itachis starting moves involve merely looking at you
And why would that block genjutsu, Genjutsu itself is Yin Release Chakra (as are all genjutsu null abilities) and Tsukuyomi is beyond most of them

All of Itachis starting moves involve merely looking at you
And why would that block genjutsu, Genjutsu itself is Yin Release Chakra (as are all genjutsu null abilities) and Tsukuyomi is beyond most of them
If the chakra has to penetrate to get into the brain, then the yin energy Kegare produce can just block it out. Also Sakanashi can just hide inside his puppets and still spam his puppets outside which will just bfr itachi on contact and all of this would be spiritual.

Edit: Kegare all sense hostile emotion as well, he'd sense this from Itachi and immediately try his puppets.

If the chakra has to penetrate to get into the brain, then the yin energy Kegare produce can just block it out. Also Sakanashi can just hide inside his puppets and still spam his puppets outside which will just bfr itachi on contact and all of this would be spiritual.
Feats of said Yin Energy blocking out mindhax as strong as Itachis when people using Yin Chakra with layered Genjutsu Null cannot break out
Itachi will never make contact with a unknown ability, and he can block Spiritual Attacks with Yata Mirror which he uses IC here

Feats of said Yin Energy blocking out mindhax as strong as Itachis when people using Yin Chakra with layered Genjutsu Null cannot break out
Itachi will never make contact with a unknown ability
No I am arguing the energy will block out the chakra itself so he can't even mindhax him. But scratch that, Sakanashi can also evade Itachi's eyes with the puppets or even just manipulate space to snap his neck around or crush his head.

No I am arguing the energy will block out the chakra itself so he can't even mindhax him. But scratch that, Sakanashi can also evade Itachi's eyes with the puppets or even just manipulate space to snap his neck around or crush his head.
Which you have provided no feats for when people who can do the same cannot do it on Genjutsu which is fodder to Itachis
Itachi can genjutsu by pointing his finger at someone, Itachi can easily create clones to genjutsu for him
Itachi will not even be visible in his real body (which will be transformed into something else and resist Extrasensory perception)

Itachi can genjutsu by pointing his finger at someone, Itachi can easily create clones to genjutsu for him
Sakanashi will spam his puppets and bfr all of the clones, he can also twist itachis arm so he isn't pointing at him and then BFR him. And again
But scratch that, Sakanashi can also evade Itachi's eyes with the puppets or even just manipulate space to snap his neck around or crush his head.

Sakanashi has thought based spatial manipulation, spammable bfr, and can sense itachi's hostility before Itachi decides to send the chakra with his genjutsu.

Sakanashi has thought based spatial manipulation, spammable bfr, and can sense itachi's hostility before Itachi decides to send the chakra with his genjutsu.
All of Itachis stuff main stuff is thought based or gesture based
Itachi resists
Itachi has his own precog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back