• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The baseline is omnipresent abstract entites ad infinitum multiverse x tens of millions in AP and size that have Type 1 Concept Manipulation.

Palkia/Dialga are stronger than the three Lake Trio combined and Giratina is stronger than the both of them and exist in a realm outside the multiverse that in equal in size.
Giratina then.
aight thanks

What's the range on those? What do they do exactly? Do you mean passive with instant? How instant are they? (instantly activated does not equal instantly dead. E.g. instantly getting poisoned doesn't mean the poison has truly instantly killed you. Hence that last question)
Their magic abilities have range in Kilometers. No it's not passive, just instantly used at the start of the fight. The Corruption (Type 1) instantly kills whoever is effected and turns them into a ghoul, which erases the original soul of the target in the process. Ghouls are under the control of The Adventurer.

So what's the conclusion between Makina vs Anos? 🤔 so Knives's, Makina and Anos will share the same spot? Since I think we can all agree that the 3 of them beat the Marvel low 1-C's quite easily.
This is what we saw eye to eye with
nep, concept hax, law hax, high-godly regen.
You know barely any of these is 6D and even if they are, they're baseline which would get passively destroyed by Makina's asernal

If Anos doesn't resist 6-D power nullification then Knives's probably just kills him by nullifying the source of his High-Godly regeneration assuming said source is only 5-D.

NEP 2 does not involve dimensionality, so the interaction would still not be happening
I keep hearing this but I've never seen a thread made nor anything written down that would insinuate that.

I fail to see how a lower dimensional NEP would somehow be relevant in the face of higher D nullification.

Nep of lower D can be got around through nuking or incapping the whole lower D itself
I keep hearing this but I've never seen a thread made nor anything written down that would insinuate that.

I fail to see how a lower dimensional NEP would somehow be relevant in the face of higher D nullification.
It's in the explanation page of NEP only. Check the note. Graham NEP was able to survive 6D Erasure So definitely needs a seperate feats for Negating 6D NEP.

Well without feats it is bound to dimensionality but in this case Anos NEP has feats for surving 6D hax.

It's in the explanation page of NEP only. Check the note. Graham NEP was able to survive 6D Erasure So definitely needs a seperate feats for Negating 6D NEP.

Well without feats it is bound to dimensionality but in this case Anos NEP has feats for surving 6D hax.
oh, that I didn't know, I was told that NEP 2 was already out of dimensionality

Hax =/= dimensional plane nuking.

You cannot hax nep 2 without feat but you can affect them by destroying their plane from where they are anchored in.

Being unaffected by 6D hax doesnt meant they can survive 3D 4D 5D or 6D planes/axis being nuked

You cannot hax nep 2 without feat but you can affect them by destroying their plane from where they are anchored in.

Being unaffected by 6D hax doesnt meant they can survive 3D 4D 5D or 6D planes/axis being nuked
Aspect type 5 goes brrr

Unless that NEP character has feat for surving dimensional collapse

Their magic abilities have range in Kilometers. No it's not passive, just instantly used at the start of the fight. The Corruption (Type 1) instantly kills whoever is effected and turns them into a ghoul, which erases the original soul of the target in the process. Ghouls are under the control of The Adventurer.
When Bunny dies time rewinds to before she entered the area (i.e. to before the fight started, basically).
So even if she doesn't immediately use time stop the first time (she might), she would definitely immediately use it the second time.

When Bunny dies time rewinds to before she entered the area (i.e. to before the fight started, basically).
So even if she doesn't immediately use time stop the first time (she might), she would definitely immediately use it the second time.
How exactly does she stop the soul erasure that comes with it?

How exactly does she stop the soul erasure that comes with it?
She doesn't. However, the time rewind activates based on an external item, not based on her own power. So time rewinds anyway and undoes the soul erasure in the process.

She doesn't. However, the time rewind activates based on an external item, not based on her own power. So time rewinds anyway and undoes the soul erasure in the process.
Alright then. Would they still be able to rewind if instead The Adventurer used Sleep Manipulation on them?

Alright then. Would they still be able to rewind if instead The Adventurer used Sleep Manipulation on them?
As long as they don't kill her after the sleep manip no.
However, as per SBA there is no prior knowledge, this just won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back