• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make the match 🙄
HUH?? LMAO, wow.

All of Itachis stuff main stuff is thought based or gesture based
His main thing that you are arguing here requires him to look at my character, I'm saying my character has several ways of preventing this, one is simply shielding himself with his puppets which he does, another is him twisting Itachi's head like a doorknob and leaving him facing backwards, Sakanashi can then sense Itachi's hostility before Itachi activates his chakra and tries genjutsu, if I'm not wrong Itachi's genjutsu doesn't just automatically happen, the chakra needs to travel to the brain if I'm wrong on that then I would like to see that but regardless Sakanashi wins almost off bat.

HUH?? LMAO, wow.

His main thing that you are arguing here requires him to look at my character, I'm saying my character has several ways of preventing this, one is simply shielding himself with his puppets which he does, another is him twisting Itachi's head like a doorknob and leaving him facing backwards, Sakanashi can then sense Itachi's hostility before Itachi activates his chakra and tries genjutsu, if I'm not wrong Itachi's genjutsu doesn't just automatically happen, the chakra needs to travel to the brain if I'm wrong on that then I would like to see that but regardless Sakanashi wins almost off bat.
Itachi resists ESP and Itachi has his own Precog
Simply not looking at him or blocking your eyes from his view doesn’t stop his genjutsu as shown with Naruto
All of Itachis Genjutsu is thought based/gesture based, can be used with clones and this guy does not have knowledge over how his genjutsu operates, he won’t even sense Hostility because of Resistence to it
And no you are describing something that literal fodder in Naruto do to counter genjutsu, it always fails against Itachi without a special eye to resist his Genjutsu (which by itself fails most of the time)

Itachi resists ESP
Itachi does not resist having his emotions sensed he only resist this -
Extrasensory Perception (Even The sensory unit are unable to detect his presence, Itachi is able to kill his aura[16] making it impossible for others to pick up on his location),

Simply not looking at him or blocking your eyes from his view doesn’t stop his genjutsu as shown with Naruto
No he will literally block Itachi from seeing him with the puppets.

All of Itachis Genjutsu is thought based/gesture based, can be used with clones and this guy does not have knowledge over how his genjutsu operates, he won’t even sense Hostility because of Resistence to it
Again my character has thought based spatial manipulation, Itachi's genjutsu from what I know needs the chakra to travel if this isn't true then I would like to see that.

And no you are describing something that literal fodder in Naruto do to counter genjutsu, it always fails against Itachi without a special eye to resist his Genjutsu (which by itself fails most of the time)
LOL

Itachi does not resist having his emotions sensed he only resist this -
Extrasensory Perception (Even The sensory unit are unable to detect his presence, Itachi is able to kill his aura[16] making it impossible for others to pick up on his location),
Yes which means that Hostility will be sensed from somewhere but not anywhere relevant (which means that transformed clones of Itachi can trivially hit your character with genjutsu)
You seem to not get that sensing intent means nothing if you do not know where your opponent is
No he will literally block Itachi from seeing him with the puppets.
Which doesn’t stop Itachi from pointing, Also sharingan can in fact see through walls
Can genjutsu through thick forests so it can in fact genjutsu through walls.
Again my character has thought based spatial manipulation, Itachi's genjutsu from what I know needs the chakra to travel if this isn't true then I would like to see that.
It travels in a timeframe which is irrelevant
Far beyond either of their reactions speeds, seeing how glances instantly inject chakra and genjutsu from anyones perspective
So again showing you have no knowledge of the series
Yeah you pretty clearly aren’t actually debating, so I will not be responding after this
Saying Lol is not responding to a argument
Editing this to not clog the thread and I know you would not debate in its own thread

Last edited:
Yes which means that Hostility will be sensed from somewhere but not anywhere relevant (which means that transformed clones of Itachi can trivially hit your character with genjutsu)
No? The hostility will be sensed from Itachi, also Kegare sense spiritual power too, so they are definitely sensing him 💀. You can't resist emotion sensing cause some ninjas can't sense your presence that isn't how it works at all.

Which doesn’t stop Itachi from pointing, Also sharingan can in fact see through walls
Can genjutsu be used through walls? Would love to see that.

It travels in a timeframe which is
which is....

So again showing you have no knowledge of the series
Yeah you pretty clearly aren’t actually debating, so I will not be responding after this
I've responded to everything you said, not sure why you said that but ok.

Two questions, what the hell is Noth's 7-B key scaled to, because Dragon of Gaira is unknown or 2-C.

the second is how Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry defeat Noth? from what i see the guy says lolz i'm not here you can't do shit to me, while he simply EE to all who do not have enough resistance

Two questions, what the hell is Noth's 7-B key scaled to, because Dragon of Gaira is unknown or 2-C.

the second is how Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry defeat Noth? from what i see the guy says lolz i'm not here you can't do shit to me, while he simply EE to all who do not have enough resistance
removing noth then.

Adventurer (Dwarf Fortress) could probably take a spot in High 8-C and Low 7-B.
What prevents Bunny from doing time stop and then burning it to ash while time stop is active?

(Also still nominating Toujo Karuna for High 8-C until Hunter is removed from 8-A, because both have multiversal summon range and if one is allowed the other should too)

Hunter absolutely should be removed from 8-A for having Multiversal range, it's objectively 4-D range, which is smurf for a 3-D character like Hunter.

fate hax i guess.
Though Noth resists Fate Hax

"Little is known about the beings with this level of gnosis perhaps due the book hasn't been launched yet, they completely lack of gnosis. However, is not like they have Gnosis 0, is like they aren't related to the Flux at all, and their origin or nature simply comes from "outside" (like the Xenogears from... Xenogears). Characters with tis level of gnosis ignore the gnostic powers stated above: They aren't affected by Auspice, a summoner could be able to summon, banish, bind and command beings of elevated gnosis, ignore Immortality and any divine power (Infinite Orb's immutability, Dementia's unreachebility, Existential Barriers and so on). Most likely there's more stuff they can do, but is loose between blogs of WoG."-The_Power_of_the_Gnosis

what should give resistance to this

Natura +20​

This is the maximum degree by which a person can exceed his base racial Natura. When an individual’s Gnosis is twenty points higher than their ethnic group, they do not live within history: history revolves around them. From the moment in which he is born, his actions will have huge significance for existence, and with them will shape the destiny of the world. As insignificant as they may seem, each of his decisions will have enormous consequence capable of changing history and the lives of everyone in Gaïa.

What prevents Bunny from doing time stop and then burning it to ash while time stop is active?

(Also still nominating Toujo Karuna for High 8-C until Hunter is removed from 8-A, because both have multiversal summon range and if one is allowed the other should too)
Unless Bunny's time stop is instant, Adventurer's instant Corruption+Necromancy is a gg.

Unless Bunny's time stop is instant, Adventurer's instant Corruption+Necromancy is a gg.
What's the range on those? What do they do exactly? Do you mean passive with instant? How instant are they? (instantly activated does not equal instantly dead. E.g. instantly getting poisoned doesn't mean the poison has truly instantly killed you. Hence that last question)

I remember Giratina having layered powernull the rest I have no idea.

Are they all equally strong? thinking of making a match with Rimuru.
The baseline is omnipresent abstract entites ad infinitum multiverse x tens of millions in AP and size that have Type 1 Concept Manipulation.

Palkia/Dialga are stronger than the three Lake Trio combined and Giratina is stronger than the both of them and exist in a realm outside the multiverse that in equal in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back