• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a state which literally lasts for 1 sec, idk if it's fair to grant him the spot really
If it only last 1 second than he should probably be removed from that placement ngl, but that's just my personal opinion about it, it's ultimately up to Setsuna to choose weather he should be allowed to have placement in the tier or not.

I mean thats cool and all but in Warcraft thats how their resistances actually work, its the same mechanic as verses like Warhammer and D&D
Although, what it happens with a ttrpg is that users took the average roll dice (generally the used die divided by 2) and add it to the modifier to determinate if one would resist of not certain effect by comparing the difficulty with the hypothetical final result. There're no dice roll in WoW, so the same "rule" does not apply.

Although, what it happens with a ttrpg is that users took the average roll dice (generally the used die divided by 2) and add it to the modifier to determinate if one would resist of not certain effect by comparing the difficulty with the hypothetical final result. There're no dice roll in WoW, so the same "rule" does not apply.
With Warcraft it's praying to RNGesus or just a solid resistance by wiki standards, and seeing as the former exists... yeah.

I mean we also have persona whose percentage resistance is considered a full resistance. Although iirc they have a statement which supports those percentage resistance as actual full resistance

I mean we also have persona whose percentage resistance is considered a full resistance. Although iirc they have a statement which supports those percentage resistance as actual full resistance
That just jrpg resists in general, and for jrpgs they only get one layer per stage of, resist, null, absorb/reflect, unless the lore goes out of its way to give someone another layer of resistance compared to those in the same resist tier.

If alternate dimensions are smurf range, argue with DT on it.
To be clear: Multiversal is definitely smurf range. Stuff like "Interdimensional" or other ratings for accessing pocket dimensions is what I would argue is not. They are usually considered "part of the universe" in a sense.

Ngl, they seem capable of beating H7A ikki nevertheless, you may even try with Itachi, idk
As far I know the problem with Ikki is his fate manip and his death manip (the main problem is really the fate manip), both things which the Infamous characters don't resist so they would lose against him if they fight.

That said however, since Ikki was already removed from the spot then the result of a fight between them don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back