• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

I'm right

Profile link?

Looks like he could beat oltura + oltura can't interact with him.

Nobody has answered how Anos beats Makina though.

He certainly blitzes in speed unequalized, but in speed equalized, with baseline or several layers into Low 1-C, i am not seeing how he is taking down someone who has evolved for a hundred million years above 6-D.

Last edited:
Mid-Godly, LN Makina though will probably have HGR, but does it even matter? Makina's existence itself, which would be far above Anos, will compel him to give up against her.
He bliztes & Dura negs with Besbed which Directly interact with Abstract Existence which includes both CM type 2 and information manipulation type 2. And destroys her fundamental concepts. Beside What can making do to permanently kill or seal Anos ?
Venozdonor has Resistance to sealing & it even gives high godly regeneration for the user. Beside Anos himself has HGR.

I don't think he has the range to kill her, for one the infinite clones, each of which is 6-D, the sheer numbers is too much, and then her true form which exists in her own dimension, and dimensions created by her level of people are higher dimensions, "infinite multidimensional universes".

Makina's rival despite being her equal never got to her dimension, much less got rid of her immortality, which is basically a contradiction where you can't kill the Makina in front of you, nor her "true form".

And again all her hax potency would be far above baseline since that's how her RE works, adaptation to hax for example is instant, even 3-D Alice could resist Makina's hax, physical stats lag behind though.

I don't think he has the range to kill her, for one the infinite clones, each of which is 6-D, the sheer numbers is too much, and then her true form which exists in her own dimension, and dimensions created by her level of people are higher dimensions, "infinite multidimensional universes".
Anos can make infinite clones too with his probability manipulation also Venozdonor has inter dimensional range unless you say Makima range is above 6D which would disqualify for non smurf
Makina's rival despite being her equal never got to her dimension, much less got rid of her immortality, which is basically a contradiction where you can't kill the Makina in front of you, nor her "true form".
I don't know about that Anos haxes defies Logic. You should check how Venozdonor and his eyes abilities works.
And again all her hax potency would be far above baseline since that's how her RE works, adaptation to hax for example is instant, even 3-D Alice could resist Makina's hax, physical stats lag behind though.
Well Anos was able to affect Graham's nothingness which lacks every order ( order exist within Silver sea (6D)). It was able to keep adapting to his deeper nothingness. I do think Anos NPI surpasses what Makima has

NPI really has nothing to do with it, Makina is just far move powerful in terms of ap, and hax potency, and has RE on top of that, unless you got proof he can adapt pass where the current Makina is, who has already undergone hundreds of millions of years of RE, and her RE gives instant hax layers and resistances.

That said she can't kill Anos, so incon i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back