• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to note that for gameplay purposes the projectiles only hit when they overlap with the black circle, so each of those projectiles for Ning is indeed much larger than arrows, so it's more the fact that for Ning there literally won't be enough space to dodge
Outside of footwork, which Planck already explained, Ning has danger sense, a Byakugan-like power, mind-split to focus on different and speed amps, so dodging danmaku is far from impossible unless we are talking about speed unequal where he is blitzed, he can teleport too if dodging is (for some reason) outright impossible.

yeah and if there's anyone who have a contender then they can fight him as long as Xue Ying didn't have any smurf though

For 6-C Kamen Rider it would be Saikou with Low-Godly regen, Skill, Omni directional Light attacks, amps out the ass and constant RPL, Saber Low-Godly regen neg, deconstruct fire on every attacks, layered intangibility, Skill, pretty broken precog and clairvoyanc and good old stat amps + RPL you might have expected from Saber Rider.

There's more but these are the main twos

Saber has low multiversal range and saikou’s p&a says he has low multiversal teleport (which should be said in his range), so they’re both smurf

Xue Ying, Gengar, Alakazam, Hyoga, and Ikki do seem like good matchups for that spot in 6-C

Xue Ying looks like he has the advatange in hax though but doesn't look like he has any passives so their active abilities. Cyngus Hyoga usually leads with freezing techniques. Im not sure how good his resistance to mind manipulation is though. Pheonix ikki's Mind manipulation is pretty good and he leads with it.

im not sure what the pokemon group leads with though.

Hyoga and Ikki have passives and "psuedo-passives" psuedo because its an active ability. they cloak themselves in cosmo energy at the start of a battle basically.

The kamen riders are smurfs on their profiles

that's 5 contenders. can i get a 6th from somewhere that seems like a good pick to start making battles lol? I don't want a situation of an odd man out and that odd man is the last one to be fought but if i have too i have too. i have an idea if i need too.

Edit: not sure what Xue Ying leads with on his 6-C profile

Its his 6C key not the higher one. All Sky realm cultivators exist in a different dimension but can still interact with the normal one bur otherwise is not possible without affecting them through dimension or having a true meaning (law).

Its his 6C key not the higher one. All Sky realm cultivators exist in a different dimension but can still interact with the normal one bur otherwise is not possible without affecting them through dimension or having a true meaning (law).
Sounds like he should take the spot in 6-C easily

Wasn't decided that Arifureta is above Tsuki? From that conclusion is that Ehit ended above Alte so I believe was forgot to also change their placement in 6-B.
Alte and everyone else in her verse are going through revisions that are gonna make their hax and resistance way crazier along with change tiers (Although not the 6-B tier, but we're getting a lot more 6-B's). Which is why I stopped even trying to argue for them against Yomoji and now Arifureta. Because there's no sense in arguing using what we know are outdated profiles given recent blanket magic resistance statements and trying to extrapolate what that means for every other magic and resistance in the verse.... is gonna be a rough...
For example, remember how Makoto has magic armor that can grant him stacked resistance to almost any kind of magic he wants? Alte's lightning pierces through that like it doesn't even exist.
There are actually characters with BFR that bypasses 5 layers of resistance and very many passives stacked on each other. Hell, there's even quotes that suggest that people in the goddess's world passively gain resistance and purification when encountering magic in general. I say all that to say... this revision is gonna be hell. First 30 chapters out of 500 Mio one-shots a fortress made up of anti-magic material which magic shouldn't work against with a darkness wave, and you see where the craziness comes in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back