• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fan-term that originated in MMORPG communities where a player restarts their game and is matched against newbies after having years of experience and resources. In this community it refers to characters that have abilities (notably Hax) that are of a higher dimensional and/or infinite scale than their physical bodies. For example, any characters that are physically between tiers 10-C to High 3-A with abilities that can affect tier 2 or tier 1 characters.

OVER-1 with all of his Battle Memories should probably get a spot in 2-C, despite upscaling from baseline, the hax list is insane.

Who's the strongest 2-C in Castlevania if I may ask?

My suggestions for updating all of 9-A

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Such as Imp)

2. Sōya Azashiro/The Player (The Magic Circle)

3. Ard

4) Ainz Ooal Gown

5) Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)

Reasoning:

1st isn’t changing because D&D is stupid

2nd is the way it is because it’s an incon. They both can’t beat each other. Hero never should’ve been moved doen

3rd is because Ard is looking like he’s gonna lose to Aza (watch me get Coccslapped in a minute by pegasus), but he’s pretty haxxed and beats those below him comfortably

4th is because Ainz is stupid with his death hax, time stop, all that good stuff, + he was suggested

5th, was suggested and is pretty haxxed

Edit: The only argument you could make for Azashiro is outlasting.
And bump this too

I do want to propose The Weakest Mage characters like Noah and Althena for 5-A but does Interstellar range count as smurf?

instant power mimicry, passive radiation, etc etc
I already destroyed this, in the original match of Neo Metal sonic vs Garou, Garou's power Mimicry works after seeing the power in action, if Metal starts with Hax as time stop then God's avatar is **** and the radiation does not affect Metal sonic a unless now it has become peak Toxzon in terms of Radiation

Bruh... Sonic characters have 4D resistances, this has already be established multiple times already in Vs threads, this thread and the CRT that gave them those resistances.

Tl;dr Sonic characters are smurfs (I'm still getting used to that tbh).

Bruh... Sonic characters have 4D resistances, this has already be established multiple times already in Vs threads, this thread and the CRT that gave them those resistances.

Tl;dr Sonic characters are smurfs (I'm still getting used to that tbh).
that's for their game counterparts this is idw

you're good we all make mistakes

anyway just reread the Neo Metal Sonic vs Garou thread and yeah you can replace every instance of "mid-high regeneration" with invulnerability and as for Garou's bfr metal sonic can just use Garou's bfr on himself and portal back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back