• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Put Ozriel down for a spot in Low 5-B and Low 1-C

Honestly 1st Low 5B should just be characters from cradle at this point

Added
@Dragonite007 We asked for Yogiri and UEG to be moved below, Dragon Talisman characters... Not the other way around
Changed

Ozriel should probably be higher in the Low 1-C list. I'm fairly certain he beats the devourer & Arala though I'm unsure about Sora & Loki (Though I'm not seeing anything in Loki's profile that would let him win)

Ozriels Low 2-B key is actually straight up stronger than Lindon's Low 5-B key [Hell one of Lindon's moves in that Key is Summoning a weaker replica of Ozriels Low 5-B key that still straight up beat 3 peers to Lindon simultaneously] though like setsuna_tenma said they should all just be grouped together at the top of that tier as [Cradle Characters]

Ozriel should probably be higher in the Low 1-C list. I'm fairly certain he beats the devourer & Arala though I'm unsure about Sora & Loki (Though I'm not seeing anything in Loki's profile that would let him win)
Loki is 6-d...But being 6-D makes you 1-C so..eh

Ozriels Low 2-B key is actually straight up stronger than Lindon's Low 5-B key [Hell one of Lindon's moves in that Key is Summoning a weaker replica of Ozriels Low 5-B key that still straight up beat 3 peers to Lindon simultaneously] though like setsuna_tenma said they should all just be grouped together at the top of that tier as [Cradle Characters]
Low 2-B?

May I ask how is Loki above Sora in Low 1-C? Per the type 4 acausality site-wide nerf he just passively can't do anything to Sora's fate manip, and he has next to no resists to the tons of hax Sora has such as type 1 conceptual and type 2 informational EE.

May I ask how is Loki above Sora in Low 1-C? Per the type 4 acausality site-wide nerf he just passively can't do anything to Sora's fate manip, and he has next to no resists to the tons of hax Sora has such as type 1 conceptual and type 2 informational EE.
#'s 1-4 are all 6-D so they need to be removed and moved into 1-C. The strongest 5-D's list Robo made becomes the actual Low 1-C list

Last edited:
Sora have no way of dealing with Loki's Time Travel, which is his first move. Since Sora's Fate Manipulation and High-Godly Regeneration is given to him throught Kairi, if Loki goes to the past, before Kairi ever met him, both of those will be useless, and he can just either kill him while he is a child or prevent his birth entirely. On top of this, for Sora's hax to work he needs to hit him, something that wont happen since Loki can just Time Slip to avoid any attack by travelling in any point of time he wants.
However, I have heard that Low 1-C is only 5-D within the new standards, right? In this case, Loki's Time Travel and Time Manipulation in general are 6-D, so he should be removed from the list. If there is a character form the MCU that could be in the Low 1-C list, than it's Infinity Ultron, who however is far less haxxed.

Sora have no way of dealing with Loki's Time Travel, which is his first move. Since Sora's Fate Manipulation and High-Godly Regeneration is given to him throught Kairi, if Loki goes to the past, before Kairi ever met him, both of those will be useless, and he can just either kill him while he is a child or prevent his birth entirely. On top of this, for Sora's hax to work he needs to hit him, something that wont happen since Loki can just Time Slip to avoid any attack by travelling in any point of time he wants.
However, I have heard that Low 1-C is only 5-D within the new standards, right? In this case, Loki's Time Travel and Time Manipulation in general are 6-D, so he should be removed from the list. If there is a character form the MCU that could be in the Low 1-C list, than it's Infinity Ultron, who however is far less haxxed.

Besides the fact Loki has to actively time travel (he doesn't have Immeasurable speed to retroactively outspeed the passive), as we're dealing with a multiverse to deal with this sort of time travel (Kairi got the fate manip in another universe from where she met Sora, let alone both Sora and Kairi constantly traveling across universes), things get weird (aka, he'd need rather specific information rather than merely going to the past of a single universe), add to that fate in KH being predetermined by default (as far that's what was part of what was agreed on in the thread that granted type 4 Acausality by the Power of Waking) and he'd need more fancy powers than just time travel to override that kind of stuff.

Not that this matters as lol 6-D usually having more priority for the purposes of the list (I could argue he can still damage Loki anyways with Time Stop plus other hax stuff).

Besides the fact Loki has to actively time travel (he doesn't have Immeasurable speed to retroactively outspeed the passive), as we're dealing with a multiverse to deal with this sort of time travel (Kairi got the fate manip in another universe from where she met Sora, let alone both Sora and Kairi constantly traveling across universes), things get weird (aka, he'd need rather specific information rather than merely going to the past of a single universe), add to that fate in KH being predetermined by default (as far that's what was part of what was agreed on in the thread that granted type 4 Acausality by the Power of Waking) and he'd need more fancy powers than just time travel to override that kind of stuff.

Not that this matters as lol 6-D usually having more priority for the purposes of the list (I could argue he can still damage Loki anyways with Time Stop plus other hax stuff).
You can read more about Loki's time travel in some other post, but Loki's Time Travel might be one of the most broken ones in the wiki. It automatically activates the moment he is in any kind of danger and it allows him to time travel in any single Timeline across the multiverse (each Timeline containing an infinite amount of Universes, and a uncountable infinite amount of Timelines existing in the first place) plus the hyper-timeline that contains them, allowing to swiflty move in 6 dimensions (4 spatial and 2 temporal) without any restricions and going back in time to before the Timeline were even born. He can go back in a place where time doesn't exist (something deemed impossible and that no other character or object in the verse can do) and change the future of said place (despite this also being stated to be impossible by virtue of time and future not existing in the first place). He can also use Time Slipping (aka his time travel) to avoid attacks, abilities and things in general that affects the entirety of a Timeline at the same time, both past, present and future, and change events that are already set in stone like Absolute Points (aka events that are bound to happen no matter what and that even regular time-travel is unable to change). He can also time travel in Timelines that were erased across all time and even undo said erasure, despite that already having affected the entire Timeline in itself in the past, present and future.
But why are we even discussing this when I said that Loki should be removed in the first place because of having 6-D abilities? lol. If you want to continue this discussion you can make a versus match, but it is kinda useless given that Loki will not be on the list for long anyway.

#'s 1-4 are all 6-D so they need to be removed and moved into 1-C. The strongest 5-D's list Robo made becomes the actual Low 1-C list
As noted here Yang Qi, Nasuverse, and Xue Ying should also be moved to 1-C.
Should also refill the Low 1-C list with the other list Robo made as they fill the same role now.

Should characters like Scared Ancestor & Omega in Low 1-C removed from the list?

Because they got that tier through Smurf thing not through physically.

Sujin Lee should go above Father in 4-C. She has a plethora of busted hax most of which are thought/sight based.

Setsuno who's above Father currently doesn't even have any 4-C keys so she should get removed and Sujin can take her spot.

The Night King for a free spot at 9-B
Done
Should characters like Scared Ancestor & Omega in Low 1-C removed from the list?

Because they got that tier through Smurf thing not through physically.
Removed
With the CRT. It mean that both Kamen Rider Saber from 2-C and every Kamen Rider in 1-C would shot straight up to 1-A. So just remove them.
Removed
Sujin Lee should go above Father in 4-C. She has a plethora of busted hax most of which are thought/sight based.

Setsuno who's above Father currently doesn't even have any 4-C keys so she should get removed and Sujin can take her spot.
Added

Noted that Kratos was above Sora for some reason in the other thread, so I did a match, especially considering some recent nerfs on Kratos's side.
It seems Sora is stomping, so he probably should be moved above in Low 1-C.

While we're on that, it doesn't seem the Celestial Foundation Eater can do anything back either, should I do a match anyways?

No concept and info manip to do that. GoH souls are stored inside their "core element" which is classified as type 2/3 concept and type 2 information.
Apply that to the pages then, because if there is nothing on the pages, and also the core element "encompassing" the soul doesn't mean that you have to manipulate the core element to manipulate the soul, because there are numerous instances of such in verse, and even if this was for some reason the case Father is equally able to just ******* spawn a star in her chest and kill her on the spot, along with a billion other things considering how he is a verse composite

Apply that to the pages then,
There actually is an "ongoing" CRT to put it into profiles but noone suggested it to be added to the profiles themselves besides the verse page when it was accepted.
because if there is nothing on the pages, and also the core element "encompassing" the soul doesn't mean that you have to manipulate the core element to manipulate the soul,
The soul is within the core element
The Core Element contains 3 key things, the "mind", the "body", and the "soul".
because there are numerous instances of such in verse, and even if this was for some reason the case Father is equally able to just ******* spawn a star in her chest and kill her on the spot, along with a billion other things considering how he is a verse composite
Father literally never did anything even remotely close to just spawning a star inside of another person from what I remember and Sujins opening move would be to seal away his power so he just outright wouldn't get the chance to do so.

The soul is within the core element
Yeah its something the core element governs/is the ideal of, not something it literally contains
Father literally never did anything even remotely close to just spawning a star inside of another person from what I remember and Sujins opening move would be to seal away his power so he just outright wouldn't get the chance to do so.
Yes he didn't, but his starting move when he isn't ******* around/being a cocky bastard to hoeinheim in particular or people he doesn't care about is to kill them on the spot, and if for some reason his soul rip doesn't work, he will go ahead with his million other lethal options, like pulling a Scar but from range

Actually, I remember now that Father is a 4D smurf along with the rest of the alchemists, so he should be removed from the list

Back