• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is still one given that it is explicitly caused by Akron's sheer power and it should be of a greater degree than before, outside of that he also still just has his other black hole powers such as spamming/puking them, having control over them (Has control over Sagittarius A* in this key), and AP should not matter as black hole's entire shtick is dura neg and I mainly see Soleheart being creation of black holes which is not a smart idea as that will just give Akron more stuff to use.

No, it doesn't however his first moves do interact with them and is either spamming a **** ton of danmaku that all should all have his power null and mid-godly neg, but in this case, or soul rip which will lead into Akron stealing Ning's AP and entire kit (likely to be the one he leads given that the black hole murders ning off the bat) which may not be resisted as all the soul resist feats seem like resistance to attacks on the soul rather than resistance to all aspects of soul hax.
If by all aspects you mean ripping as well destroyeing then that's resisted too (the soul rip weapon in Ning's 2nd or 3rd key is resisted by him multiple times over). Same with possessing/controlling souls via Ning's Heartforce.

Danmaku isn't much of an issue for Ning given that he's been dealing with that sort ofthing since he started training at like 4 and has only gotten better since.

So it'd come down to whether Akron can be possessed or BFRed.

If by all aspects you mean ripping as well destroyeing then that's resisted too (the soul rip weapon in Ning's 2nd or 3rd key is resisted by him multiple times over). Same with possessing/controlling souls via Ning's Heartforce.

Danmaku isn't much of an issue for Ning given that he's been dealing with that sort ofthing since he started training at like 4 and has only gotten better since.

So it'd come down to whether Akron can be possessed or BFRed.
K, though I probably should fix what I said earlier, the soul rip into Power absorption and steal is done simultaneously rather than stemming from the soul rip.

Was it touhou level danmaku? Cause that is what Akron's danmaku is, in addition to him summoning enemies who have a wide variety of hax ranging from being untouchable without space-time hax and nuke the battlefield without regard for sanity to just spawning instant death attacks right under you

It depends on how the possession works since if it is that he has to move to Akron as a soul to do so, he gets slapped as every summon, and Akron himself can hit souls, and due to the power absorb, at best he gets one shot by someone who isn't Akron, at worst he is 9-B or lower and facing Akron with his kit and Mid-Godly neg, while depending on the range of the BFR it is either worthless since Akron has flight and interstellar range, or would require Ning to do it before getting deleted by the fact that Akron is still a blackhole that should dura neg and one shot Ning.

K, though I probably should fix what I said earlier, the soul rip into Power absorption and steal is done simultaneously rather than stemming from the soul rip.

Was it touhou level danmaku? Cause that is what Akron's danmaku is, in addition to him summoning enemies who have a wide variety of hax ranging from being untouchable without space-time hax and nuke the battlefield without regard for sanity to just spawning instant death attacks right under you

It depends on how the possession works since if it is that he has to move to Akron as a soul to do so, he gets slapped as every summon, and Akron himself can hit souls, and due to the power absorb, at best he gets one shot by someone who isn't Akron, at worst he is 9-B or lower and facing Akron with his kit and Mid-Godly neg, while depending on the range of the BFR it is either worthless since Akron has flight and interstellar range, or would require Ning to do it before getting deleted by the fact that Akron is still a blackhole that should dura neg and one shot Ning.
Not sure what Tohou level danmaku really entails all that much. Ning as a Subsonic 4 year old could dodge 10,000 arrows coming from all directions that were faster than him and that was beginner stuff for cultivators. He's gotten much much more agile but considering the status Tohou has in Danmamu that's likely not enough.

If so and on top of everything else then I guess Ning isn't likely to win this.

How intense are Touhou stuff is, anyways? I've seen memes and shit, some screenshots and stuff, but none of them really compare to Ning being a little shitty 4 year old dodging 10000 arrows while being much slower than the arrows.

How intense are Touhou stuff is, anyways? I've seen memes and shit, some screenshots and stuff, but none of them really compare to Ning being a little shitty 4 year old dodging 10000 arrows while being much slower than the arrows.
It's one of those things where you would have to try it to get the full scope of the difficulty because unlike bullet hell games like Isaac or gungeon, which though they do have a lot of micro-movements, mainly focus on macro-movements so you can clearly see a lot the difficulty, Touhou, bullet heaven (Apart of the verse where Akron is from and where his 4-B key comes from) and games of that sort focus on micro-movements, where holding your movement in a certain direction for like more than half a second can and will get you hard punished, its a bunch of that, with bullets that fill the holes left behind by themselves and others in literal frames, and they get spammed to high heaven in every direction, so the only way to dodge is to move bit by bit, while also relying on your situational awareness to know where to move to, while also the making sure you don't focus on that so you can still move at the same time, its parallel to UCN 50/20 in the fatc that you have like 50 things to keep track of at once.
TLDR; Sensory Overload made into a game

I mean, that sounds impressive and it very likely is but I'm not seeing how much of that is the danmaku itself being really encompassing rather than the game's mechanics and playstyle being very challenging and such. Any lore or in-game descriptions for it?

Ning's being blitzed from all directions simultaneously with 10,000 projectiles, with none of his precog or instinctive reaction being developed yet and waltzing around that. He's so much more agile now than when he was 4 that it can't be put into words.

At 10, his defense with his sword wouldn't even let raindrops inside. That would take a decent but to overcome even though he's certainly not the most agile character around.

The second one looks admittedly impressive but doesn't seem that insurmountable to Ning even when he did his arrow feat from what I can see.

I would like to note that for gameplay purposes the projectiles only hit when they overlap with the black circle, so each of those projectiles for Ning is indeed much larger than arrows, so it's more the fact that for Ning there literally won't be enough space to dodge

Ghost Emperor Yama for 4-C free spot even if he likely would be higher.

Bebe for H7A free spot.

Xue Ying likely can be higher in High 4-C as the Announcer can't even kill, reach or interect with him while Xue just needs one spear attack or Mirage World to beat him. Who are the Yu Gi Oh characters that hold the spot?

I would like to note that for gameplay purposes the projectiles only hit when they overlap with the black circle, so each of those projectiles for Ning is indeed much larger than arrows, so it's more the fact that for Ning there literally won't be enough space to dodge
Space isn't much of an issue since Ning can shrink himself if need be.

Space isn't much of an issue since Ning can shrink himself if need be.
Aight
Xue Ying likely can be higher in High 4-C as the Announcer can't even kill, reach or interect with him while Xue just needs one spear attack or Mirage World to beat him. Who are the Yu Gi Oh characters that hold the spot?
Not even gonna contest him since mirage world stops evilswarm stuff from doing anything against Xue

Ghost Emperor Yama for 4-C free spot even if he likely would be higher.

Bebe for H7A free spot.

Apparently yama is a smurf so he got yeeted off the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back