• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't. It's not in his profile
You know what, if needs be I will just go ahead and make a crt to give him the tier 1 fusionism (shouldn't even be this because the whole assimilation was an "act" on akashic's part) because he did it in the story to stop Wrath and that shit is very much smurf

Decided to make a nice and relaxing tournament to see who the strongest 3D non-smurf is (from those currently ranked #1 on this list).
In case anyone else wants to debate that, here's the first match.

In 6-A, Ln Diablo is stronger. Same abilities but combat applicable high godly+ more passive
Then why is LN Diablo not the one on the list reeeeeeehhhhh
I will swap LN one in, I guess.

Decided to make a nice and relaxing tournament to see who the strongest 3D non-smurf is (from those currently ranked #1 on this list).
In case anyone else wants to debate that, here's the first match.
For tier 7-B, I'd argue Eugo La Raviaz might be a better candidate, tho you need to be able to affect three different abstractions(concept law and fate) to be able to affect him so I don't know if those matches with him would be fun

For tier 7-B, I'd argue Eugo La Raviaz might be a better candidate, tho you need to be able to affect three different abstractions(concept law and fate) to be able to affect him so I don't know if those matches with him would be fun
Since the guy that shares the spot with him is from another verse I'll probably not switch him in. I usually picked whoever was listed first in such cases for neutrality. (Well, unless Grimm=Grimm supporters say before his first match that they want no part of this)
(and in most verses law and fate are inferior to concept anyway, so that detail of his physiology is actually not that big of a deal IMO)

Guess nothing speaks against that. Although many tiers don't even have top 5 yet.

Danny Phantom characters can be removed from 8-A. Either their going to get buffed to 5-B from this or they'll be changed to tier 6 if that doesn't get accepted. Regardless, they won't remain on that spot and if I'm not mistaken, the ghost that fought flowey got buffed to 7-A anyway.

All these with "characters from X verse" should have their strongest characters be said as otherwise if not knowledgeable no one will know who to "challenge".
In that case the Arifureta characaters can have it listed as (mostly Hajime party), after all just clicking the verse page would show the members of Hajime party.

Ji Ning for the 5th spot in 4B.

Whats Balancer's first move/passive?

Whats the reason for the white queen to take the second spot in 4B? She doesn't really seem that impressive.

Quick question since I forget/don't know this, does he have anything to stop him from getting merked by existing inside of a realistic black hole? Cause Akron has a 4-B key and in his High 4-C key was passively one due to his sheer power whose range could affect an entire planet and that's not getting into his whole kit

Whats Balancer's first move/passive?
Probably to toss the opponent into a virtual dimension i.e. making them a virtual thing that can't truly influence anything outside anymore.

Whats the reason for the white queen to take the second spot in 4B? She doesn't really seem that impressive.
Passive Charisma that makes it nigh-impossible for most people to fight her. Starts by automatically sending out trillions of matter, energy, space, time, soul, law and information erasing attacks which are impossible to resurrect from. While those attacks work automatically she can additionally use an attack of her own choice at the same time, like an instant death curse that can hit you in the past, rewriting the past, manipulating the laws of the universe, mind control (physical and spiritual), time stop etc. When she gets serious she also gets a powernull aura. (and due to her precog/oracle she knows when she needs to be serious)

Good number of resistances and virtually impossible to permanently kill (see her immortality section).

Yeah, Ning isn’t so busted that he can handwave away light novel tier BS in this key yet. His other novel cousin Xue Ying would've had a better shot had he a 4-B key.

Later keys would be different but those keys are also 3-B which is China tier anyway.

Ji Ning should still be able to gain the free spot at 4-B tbh.

Him or maybe Bai Xiaochun? idk if we currently count Immeasurable speed as a smurf thing if it's applied to a 3-D character.

Quick question since I forget/don't know this, does he have anything to stop him from getting merked by existing inside of a realistic black hole? Cause Akron has a 4-B key and in his High 4-C key was passively one due to his sheer power whose range could affect an entire planet and that's not getting into his whole kit
Is he still one in his 4-B key? If so then I guess it depends. Probably an incon since his Primaltwin still exists, even assuming that his body gets destroyed, and can just teleport from his location to just outside safe range but I dunno after that. I know he can interact with the small black holes and such what with Soleheart so it depends on Akron's dura and how we treat black holes response to higher AP.

Also does Akron's black hole destroy souls?

You can try beating Balancer first, instead of Chinaman :whistle:
dare to say that huh? I can almost guarantee they would clash inevitably in the tournament anyway;)

What even gives Sailor Moon the 3rd spot currently?
baseline or one layer power null, sealing and EE up to astral (will) and soul level. Some decent resistances tho I'm pretty sure that won't help against ppl from this list, except for mind-manipulating shenanigans (that's like 5 layers or sth).

Her immo 8 is based on an info type 2 or concept type 3 or whatever we treat sailor crystals currently.

dare to say that huh? I can almost guarantee they would clash inevitably in the tournament anyway;)
Guess we'll see in the tournament then... speaking off, I should make the second match. Sounds like nobody thinks Jojo can win for now...

baseline or one layer power null, sealing and EE up to astral (will) and soul level. Some decent resistances tho I'm pretty sure that won't help against ppl from this list, except for mind-manipulating shenanigans (that's like 5 layers or sth).

Her immo 8 is based on an info type 2 or concept type 3 or whatever we treat sailor crystals currently.
Honestly, sounds like something Balancer would have a field day with. Powernull gets countered by more layers of anti-powernull, no soul to erase and info type 2 to circumvent her immo. Maybe I should make a match...

Honestly, sounds like something Balancer would have a field day with. Powernull gets countered by more layers of anti-powernull, no soul to erase and info type 2 to circumvent her immo. Maybe I should make a match...
no need for a match tbh, Usagi isn't that potent compared to others in the top 5.

Is he still one in his 4-B key? If so then I guess it depends. Probably an incon since his Primaltwin still exists, even assuming that his body gets destroyed, and can just teleport from his location to just outside safe range but I dunno after that. I know he can interact with the small black holes and such what with Soleheart so it depends on Akron's dura and how we treat black holes response to higher AP.

Also does Akron's black hole destroy souls?
He is still one given that it is explicitly caused by Akron's sheer power and it should be of a greater degree than before, outside of that he also still just has his other black hole powers such as spamming/puking them, having control over them (Has control over Sagittarius A* in this key), and AP should not matter as black hole's entire shtick is dura neg and I mainly see Soleheart being creation of black holes which is not a smart idea as that will just give Akron more stuff to use.

No, it doesn't however his first moves do interact with them and is either spamming a **** ton of danmaku that all should all have his power null and mid-godly neg, but in this case, or soul rip which will lead into Akron stealing Ning's AP and entire kit (likely to be the one he leads given that the black hole murders ning off the bat) which may not be resisted as all the soul resist feats seem like resistance to attacks on the soul rather than resistance to all aspects of soul hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back