• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scan you posted does not demonstrate "Just by standing you will either surrender to him or fall in love with him." In fact, it shows the opposite; a monster was able to attempt to attack him.

And now that I think about it, even if it did work that way, when you've got one character passively forced to kill themselves, and one character passively forced to surrender, the one who surrendered would win since they'd still be alive.
No, gazel heroic aura makes the opponent surrender if they don't have resistance but his other skill makes the battle dramatic when it is needed, the reason he attacked was because masayuki is just summoned so his skill made the situation where he defeated him, his skill will always make him hero. Also to defeat a opponent is for stronger opponent and that opponent to surrender is for massively stronger than masayuki.

Masayuki resist mind manipulation, you need to affect his soul to affect his consciousness and soul in slime is type 2 information.
Btw which character i am rven arguing against?

No, gazel heroic aura makes the opponent surrender if they don't have resistance but his other skill makes the battle dramatic when it is needed, the reason he attacked was because masayuki is just summoned so his skill made the situation where he defeated him, his skill will always make him hero. Also to defeat a opponent is for stronger opponent and that opponent to surrender is for massively stronger than masayuki.

Oh okay. That makes sense then. Still, I think that if Masayuki dies, and Princess Beauty surrenders, it'd be considered a win for Princess Beauty.

Masayuki resist mind manipulation, you need to affect his soul to affect his consciousness and soul in slime is type 2 information.

I don't see how that quote demonstrates that. You're stretching a quote that just says "Consciousness comes from the soul, but thoughts and memories need to be preserved through something more permanent like a physical body. But still, people can recover memories even if their brain is damaged if they have a strong enough mental fortitude." (implying that they can lose them temporarily through simple biological effects) to a ludicrous extent.

Shinobu Oshino's first key.

I don't see how that quote demonstrates that. You're stretching a quote that just says "Consciousness comes from the soul, but thoughts and memories need to be preserved through something more permanent like a physical body. But still, people can recover memories even if their brain is damaged if they have a strong enough mental fortitude." (implying that they can lose them temporarily through simple biological effects) to a ludicrous extent.

Shinobu Oshino's first key.
Thats how it works in slime, Otherworlders in slime have their memory stored in soul thats why they are able to travel from one world to another without losing their memory, also only souls travel. Their physical body doesn't have memory even the virtual memory is in astral body and also choosen one is one of the highest unique skill in the series while skills like brainwash is normal skill and generally unique skill doesn't help against masayuki. Even normal unique skills require strong mind to posses it while he have one of the strongest unique skill. Idk why are you even arguing against this since this is already in their profile. Rimuru profile has scans about many things since he is an otherworlder too

Also there are his other skill too his probability mani will let shinobu fall or something and masayuki won't even see her the moment match starts. He increases the chance of winning himself and decrease the chance of letting his opponent win passively, he wouldn't have anything to kill himself and while shinobu wont be able to do anything ths moment the match statrs, his skill works unconsciously, he just needs to delay and he will have all the favourable conditions from the beginning thats the whole purpose of his skill

Also can you show me how her mind mani work and how much time they take to kill themselves?

Last edited:
Thats how it works in slime, Otherworlders in slime have their memory stored in soul thats why they are able to travel from one world to another without losing their memory, also only souls travel.

And in Monogatari people remember things when they go to hell, which only their souls go to, so I guess her mind manip would still work?

Their physical body doesn't have memory even the virtual memory is in astral body

Your quote seems to imply that the virutal memory in the astral body is temporary, and a physical body is needed to make it more permanent.

Also there are his other skill too his probability mani will let shinobu fall or something

Could you show an example of his probability manip making another character's passive ability not work?

he wouldn't have anything to kill himself

She's made humans gouge out their eyes/tongues/entrails, and throw themselves off buildings. I'm sure he'd be able to find a way.

Also can you show me how her mind mani work and how much time they take to kill themselves?

Here and here are the majority of feats used for her page rn. There's also these relevant quotes:
“Heartunderblade,” Ononoki jumped in. “He’s holding on better than I thought, but can you hurry it up? Monstieur is gonna be in pretty bad shape soon. Your influence is growing in proportion to his resistance.”
That one was from just talking to her and being near her; he couldn't actually see her due to a curtain being in the way.
“Being exposed to her grandeur makes you want to die? Well, okay, I admit I knelt automatically, but if it’s that bad then it’s no laughing matter. Is that why she also stayed behind a curtain?”

“Yup. If your eyes beheld her full beauty, you’d claw out your entrails on the spot.”
And this quote seems to indicate that it's very fast.

There are technically some more, better feats from later novels (feats of overcoming resistance, making people not want to hurt her, anyone who tries to do anything to harm her, even indirectly, will instead direct that harm towards themselves), but I haven't yet revised the verse in accordance with them, so I don't think they can be used.

Last edited:
And in Monogatari people remember things when they go to hell, which only their souls go to, so I guess her mind manip would still work?[I/]

This was just the supporting evidence along with lots of one I mentioned and also In slime it is clearly stated that one cannot travel through different world with weak soul because their soul cannot contain the memory. The difference is in slime physical body is one of the most irrelevant things in cardinal world and it is only needed to interact with the world.

Your quote seems to imply that the virutal memory in the astral body is temporary, and a physical body is needed to make it more permanent.[I/]

Virtual memory is temporary becausel the memory in soul is permanent.

Could you show an example of his probability manip making another character's passive ability not work?

Any monster in slime have passive fear, confusion and sleep but masayuki was simply unaffected when he doesn't even learned anything in the world.
She's made humans gouge out their eyes/tongues, and throw themselves off buildings. I'm sure he'd be able to find a way.

This still takes time.
I have already made many point about why wont it work on him.

Also I forgot masayuki soul is strong enough to possess ultimate skill, and he is also rudra reincarnation and rudra soul is unaffected by unique skill to begin with.

This was just the supporting evidence along with lots of one I mentioned and also In slime it is clearly stated that one cannot travel through different world with weak soul because their soul cannot contain the memory.

That was the most convincing evidence you provided :v That "weak souls can't remember things" stuff doesn't sound super relevant here.

Any monster in slime have passive fear, confusion and sleep but masayuki was simply unaffected when he doesn't even learned anything in the world.

What explanation is given for that? Depending on how it works, it may or may not help here. Also that really should be mentioned on the profile.

This still takes time.

Okay? Like, she surrenders while he takes his time killing himself, I think that'd still count as a win for him. But if you don't want to argue this avenue and just want to argue why the mind manip won't work, that's fine.

Also I forgot masayuki soul is strong enough to possess ultimate skill, and he is also rudra reincarnation and rudra soul is unaffected by unique skill to begin with.

I don't know enough about the series to know why this would help.

That was the most convincing evidence you provided :v That "weak souls can't remember things" stuff doesn't sound super relevant here.

Other was for him resisting mind mani not for soul contains memory. He still have resistance to mind mani so shinobu needs one layer on resistance neg.

What explanation is given for that? Depending on how it works, it may or may not help here. Also that really should be mentioned on the profile.

Monsters in slime release aura that make the opponent unconscious, starts to confuse them and force them to runaway in fear

Okay? Like, she surrenders while he takes his time killing himself, I think that'd still count as a win for him. But if you don't want to argue this avenue and just want to argue why the mind manip won't work, that's fine.

Heroic aura not only let him surrender but she would be forced to do nothing. She might even die from unusual accident. Masayuki luck was so good that when he was against a opponent which would probably be 5-B in future, without even him summoning anyone velgrynd arrived there and that time velgrynd was travelling countless wlrld and already spent countless year but she chose to come to Cardinal world that exact moment and killed him.

Soul with the power to hold ultimate skills won't be affected by unique skills especially masayuki soul which is reincarnation of rudra and rudra is god tier of the verse Here this is the skill that won't affect ultimate skill users. Rudra was already an ultimate skill user.

Other was for him resisting mind mani not for soul contains memory. He still have resistance to mind mani so shinobu needs one layer on resistance neg.

Which exact situation were you talking about, sorry?

Monsters in slime release aura that make the opponent unconscious, starts to confuse them and force them to runaway in fear

Yeah, but what explanation is given for how he resisted that?

Masayuki luck was so good that when he was against a opponent which would probably be 5-B in future, without even him summoning anyone velgrynd arrived there and that time velgrynd was travelling countless wlrld and already spent countless year but she chose to come to Cardinal world that exact moment and killed him.

Could you post that feat? Since there's currently nothing like that on his profile.

Soul with the power to hold ultimate skills won't be affected by unique skills especially masayuki soul which is reincarnation of rudra and rudra is god tier of the verse Here this is the skill that won't affect ultimate skill users. Rudra was already an ultimate skill user.

This feels a bit suspicious to me on a few levels. That blog's not accepted, it's not linked to on any pages, and the resistances from it aren't listed on Masayuki's profile. That also says that "Ultimate skill holders" can resist anything "Unique skill holders" can do, but lists Masayuki as a "Unique skill holder", yet you're saying he'd scale to it because he has Rudra's soul? Nothing about that is on Masayuki's profile, and from a quick search, apparently Masayuki only has a shard of Rudra's soul, so scaling him to Rudra's resistances sounds wack.

After a talk with Agnaa, Isaac should take this speed equal against Iihiko, the rest die, in speed equal, Isaac wins as although decent chunks of his kit would get negged he still wins as he access to
The whole tech kit, the whole angel room, and devil deal pools give him
Spamable, fast, and homing circles of brimstone that have an aura of passive damage around them, deal damage 15 times per second, gain damage the further they travel, per tick can proc holy light which deals more damage, get split in 4 if they pass through angelic prism, etc basically enough to easily kill Iihiko
Holy mantle tanking a shot for him
Several forms of flight
Just up and saying no to most projectiles with Censer + the Soul
A passive aura around him that does damage
This was mainly from the Angel room pool
So Isaac takes the number 1 in speed equal but Iihiko shares the spot in speed unequal
Also tenma, put Isaac in first for speed equal along with Iihiko in speed unequal for 8-B for these reasons

put isaac against janus or endou.
This is actually something interesting because I was thinking that even after that talk about Isaac Endou genuinely would deafeat him.

This also made me remember that Kousuke need a match against Janus (he have active supporters to debate something like that?)

If you talk about Janus who is a worm then I and Ricsi are the know supporters. At the same time, im working to fix, update the verse rn beyond working on another one. But shouldnt be any major changes fot him beyond adding scans, ref and a few resistences.

Which exact situation were you talking about, sorry?
To have unique skill you need to have a strong soul and mind.
Yeah, but what explanation is given for how he resisted that?
Every monster in slime releases aura. It was not specified how he resisted it.
Could you post that feat? Since there's currently nothing like that on his profile.
Thats from mtl so not on the profile also checked this is post evolution so not usable.
This feels a bit suspicious to me on a few levels. That blog's not accepted, it's not linked to on any pages, and the resistances from it aren't listed on Masayuki's profile. That also says that "Ultimate skill holders" can resist anything "Unique skill holders" can do, but lists Masayuki as a "Unique skill holder", yet you're saying he'd scale to it because he has Rudra's soul? Nothing about that is on Masayuki's profile, and from a quick search, apparently Masayuki only has a shard of Rudra's soul, so scaling him to Rudra's resistances sounds wack.
This is accepted Here, It still needs many skills to be added so it is in progress. Ultimate skills are embedded in soul. Masayuki has most of part of rudra soul.

Tbh this is getting annoying and going in circle. Other tensura supporter might explain better so I might make a vs thread later or wait for official translation to upgrade him to ultimate skill user but it will take a long time.

Anyway he still takes the empty spot.

about 8-A, shuna is High 6-C

I suggest putting Fury as a replacement. Someday I'm going to fix this 8-A bullshit. Maybe in a few 7 years

Fury is basically able to cut through all planes of reality with her attacks, affecting time and space itself. Such power can become passive if she uses a specific technique

I don't know exactly if she deserves the second place, but well
pmuB

Can you explain? Even Danny is on the list, and he definitely doesn't beat Fury. Any movement she makes with her Edge of Scorn cuts through everything in all planes of reality and space-time, and she has the ability to make such an effect passive all over her body.

Low-Godly is regenerating yourself from the complete physical destruction of your body, not from attacks that cut the reality of your being

And how Dragaux can beat her?

Low-Godly is regenerating yourself from the complete physical destruction of your body, not from attacks that cut the reality of your being

Even if it's described as "cutting the reality of your being", if all it does is complete physical destruction, then Low-Godly's enough to counter it. Can you back up that attack working on a portion of a character other than their physical body?

Even if it's described as "cutting the reality of your being", if all it does is complete physical destruction, then Low-Godly's enough to counter it. Can you back up that attack working on a portion of a character other than their physical body?
Your space and time is cut off. Characters that regenerate after being erased from time are Mid-Godly at worst, as shown in verses like blazblue. Besides the simple fact that if the only possible wincon for Danny is "he doesn't die" I doubt that he should be accepted as above Fury

"Your space and time is cut off" does not mean anything without further elaboration. But if it means that they're killed at every point in time, I think that might get past Low Godly regen to at least incap them.

But if it means that they're killed at every point in time
The sword cuts through time and space, injuring opponents on all planes of existence, with a range of different attacks
I don't know if this is something equivalent, but I doubt that Low-Godly will be able to regenerate from a damage that exists on another plane of existence (That you would need interdimensional range)
Just out of interest but isn't this a tier 2 (range) technique since it affects every ''you'' throughout the space-time continuum?
Not sure

1st Matchup -

Thanos is currently winning with this thread and there hasn't been a lot of push back from Black Clover fans, so unless they go to the thread and defend Asta. Thanos should have the 5th placement of High 6-C.

2nd Matchup -

Cole MacGrath is currently winning with this thread and there hasn't been a lot of push from Smash Bros's fans, so unless they go to the thread and defend Mr. Game and Watch. Cole MacGrath should share the 1st placement with Mr. Game and Watch, with him having the equalized speed while Mr. Game and Watch has the unequalized speed.
Bumping the 1st match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back