• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question
Why aren't all the gatekeepers for each Tier Listed?
pretty interesting this one. But as far as I'm aware, we technically already had the 5th spot of each tier as the gatekeeper. Gatekeepers should only be considered if a character/verse is not very haxed while basically incon with everything due to things like acau 5, NEP, transdual, omnipresent/large size. Also because it would be hard to determine which one will be ''enough'' or appropriate to gatekeep

What do you mean with "pseudo-passive"?

In any case, thanks to the bunny dolls, Time should rewind to before the battle should Bunny be killed and I would think, due to the lack of knowledge, that would happen if the empathic thing works.
If Bunny gets a chance to act, she can do her eternal time stop and start burning him with fire kicks or something.
Basically it is something that he always has active even when he is resting and without looking at the enemy, but need to have "fuel"

Basically it is something that he always has active even when he is resting and without looking at the enemy, but need to have "fuel"
Isn't that just passive then? Or is he out of fuel regularly? Anyway, as said, time reversal and time stop probably handle it.

deleted cause all supporters have gone leaving very-low quality profiles (I'm being gentle here) and is on its way to becoming one of the most prominent candidates for the list I think
You can find the details here
damn thats sad to see.
Hopefully, Delta does better cause I kinda see where he is coming from

Soma wont get pass destiny guys with their infinite layered hax.
I mean, how could the DND guys beat the Destiny guys if they all have Infinite layerd hax and Resistence? It doesn't seem like Orcus and the other guy has a defensive physiology like Nep beyond the AE that Destiny characters should be able to interact iirc.

also how was Nil able to beat The Destiny Boys?, her Hax doesn't seem to be a problem at all and being too big or non-existent isn't really a wincon if her enemy doesn't die of old age or she can't incapacitate them

There are exceptions regarding universal+, though, when it's time powers and stuff.
Can you elaborate on this, cause from a first glance I kinda agree with the gist. Some characters may have tier 2 range but it is due to time warping stuff or space-time destruction, which tbh... isn't very much ''smurf'' (even though it technically is).

Like, they don't give you that much of an advantage regarding dimensionality potency which is what the idea of banning ''smurfs'' revolves around (e.g: soul hax that affects 4D beings/4D soul hax and therefore is infinitely superior to any 3D resistances no matter how many layer(s) they possess, that is what we want to avoid). The case here seems to be that such powers have the temporal element/factor in nature and hence happened to meet our standards for a temporal dimension/4D, when they don't necessarily give you the common advantage of Higher-dimensional shenanigans.

Please ignore some possible grammatical mistakes as presenting a topic you aren't familiar with using a foreign language is quite harsh

I mean, how could the DND guys beat the Destiny guys if they all have Infinite layerd hax and Resistence? It doesn't seem like Orcus and the other guy has a defensive physiology like Nep beyond the AE that Destiny characters should be able to interact iirc.

also how was Nil able to beat The Destiny Boys?, her Hax doesn't seem to be a problem at all and being too big or non-existent isn't really a wincon if her enemy doesn't die of old age or she can't incapacitate them
destiny guys can`t interact with Nil NEP. Its the only reason she is above them. DnD has guys whose hax is above infinite layers with the demon lords like orcus and demogorgon. Plus they resist everything destiny can do

I mean, can't Soma and the others from Castlevania be in Nil's place due to the unequal speed so Destiny Guys can't touch them, and be able to One-shot Nil?

Doesn't Soma have passive Plot Manipulation?

The Destiny Characters don't have anything that'll allow them to defeat something like that from what i know.

Ehhhh

But can Nil do anything to them in return? I am not gonna say this is the strongest character and not the hardest to kill character list again cause everyone already knows that, but still
destiny guys can`t interact with Nil NEP. Its the only reason she is above them.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on this, cause from a first glance I kinda agree with the gist. Some characters may have tier 2 range but it is due to time warping stuff or space-time destruction, which tbh... isn't very much ''smurf'' (even though it technically is).

Like, they don't give you that much of an advantage regarding dimensionality potency which is what the idea of banning ''smurfs'' revolves around (e.g: soul hax that affects 4D beings/4D soul hax and therefore is infinitely superior to any 3D resistances no matter how many layer(s) they possess, that is what we want to avoid). The case here seems to be that such powers have the temporal element/factor in nature and hence happened to meet our standards for a temporal dimension/4D, when they don't necessarily give you the common advantage of Higher-dimensional shenanigans.

Please ignore some possible grammatical mistakes as presenting a topic you aren't familiar with using a foreign language is quite harsh
The problem with time powers was technically only that they may be argued that they have higher dimensional (4D) range. And... well, there was a thread about that and we decided to not ban time travel and stuff, but make them exempt from the range rule. Basically, doing stuff through time isn't considered smurf range.

The problem with time powers was technically only that they may be argued that they have higher dimensional (4D) range. And... well, there was a thread about that and we decided to not ban time travel and stuff, but make them exempt from the range rule. Basically, doing stuff through time isn't considered smurf range.
Ok IG, can you link the thread?

Arceus for number 1 in 2-A tied with Anos as now he can effect Anos’s source and passively makes him lose the will to do anything at all (Incaps him for the same reason mindhax can be considered incap), but Anos also passives him in return so it is Inconclusive.

and Arceus’s passives are faster then what Anos has been shown to nullify (faster then passives which are faster then passives which null passives) so Anos’s passive Powernull will not work in this case before he loses his will

Arceus for number 1 in 2-A tied with Anos as now he can effect Anos’s source and passively makes him lose the will to do anything at all (Incaps him for the same reason mindhax can be considered incap), but Anos also passives him in return so it is Inconclusive.

and Arceus’s passives are faster then what Anos has been shown to nullify (faster then passives which are faster then passives which null passives) so Anos’s passive Powernull will not work in this case before he loses his will
Ahh this one, arnos' root is surpass and able to destroy graham's true nature

Graham himself in his true nature is NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5. And his true nature is infinite layer of nothingness beyond NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5. So arceus only will get destroy in arnos' root

And i disagree with TD 2 and NEP 2 arceus

Graham himself in his true nature is NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5. And his true nature is infinite layer of nothingness beyond NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5.
This still needs to get accepted. Tho don't know why when Wukong has it without CRT

Ahh this one, arnos' root is surpass and able to destroy graham's true nature

Graham himself in his true nature is NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5. And his true nature is infinite layer of nothingness beyond NEP 2, TD 2, and Acausality 5. So arceus only will get destroy in arnos' root

And i disagree with TD 2 and NEP 2 arceus
His true nature is not accepted as infinite layers of NEP type 2 and even if it was it would be irrelevant as that only applies when he keeps getting erased. Also Anos does not have said Infinite layers of NEP type 2 on his roots.
Also effecting the true nature is only required to kill Him when Arceus is incapping

Not how it works at all especially when Arceus Isn’t directly going inside Anos’s root and I never even stated that Anos could not erase Arceus. If he could not Arceus would be stomping, but he can so it is inconclusive

I disagree with what is accepted on the wiki is not a valid Argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back