• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubt cole can get no 2. Ikki has passive causality hax, Zhong has passive soul hax. I don`t know why mr game and watch is even 1st High 7A. He only has speed
Well, if the passive stuff is instantaneously lethal then maybe we should just take Smash from the list.

Tier 2-A:

1. Anos Voldigoad

2. Characters from Puella Magi Verse

3. Characters from Final Fantasy

4. Lavos / M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth)

5. Characters from Pokémon
I have questions about these listings

1. What pokemon specifically are the primary runners for Pokemon, Final Fantasy and Puella Magi?
2. Should Lavos' rating be reevaluated given he has been through very recent upgrades?
3. Shouldn't M be higher? He has Acausal 5 and no one in Final Fantsay (to my knowledge) can deal with that and should be out of Lavos' capabilities of handling
4. Can another character/verse share the #5 Spot with Pokemon if they Incon the Primary runners of Pokemon?

1. What pokemon specifically are the primary runners for Pokemon, Final Fantasy and Puella Magi?
2. Should Lavos' rating be reevaluated given he has been through very recent upgrades?
3. Shouldn't M be higher? He has Acausal 5 and no one in Final Fantsay (to my knowledge) can deal with that and should be out of Lavos' capabilities of handling
4. Can another character/verse share the #5 Spot with Pokemon if they Incon the Primary runners of Pokemon?
1. Arceus, Exdeath, Homura
2. Not really. He still has a 2A key and nothing has changed
3. M just incons FF. He can't do anything to them.
4. Yes

1. Arceus, Exdeath, Homura
2. Not really. He still has a 2A key and nothing has changed
3. M just incons FF. He can't do anything to them.
4. Yes
^To give a more detailed answer;

1: The Creation Trio (True forms), The Void plus any character who has these and tragic girl trio (concepts). (Avatar) Arceus is a smurf due to type 9.

2. Not off the top of my head since his updated profile still shows him to be a slightly worst Neo-Exdeath (as someone who actually knows both verses they came from quite well and even did a Vs thread with them), I don't think much has changed tbh but I might be overlooking some minor details.

3. Strongest =/= Hardest to kill or affect, need I remind you what happened to a certain llama last year before his major buffs? Without type 5 M is still quite haxxed but many 2-As beat him with passives and layered BS hence his placement.

4.Yes but only if they can affect them or have some kind of win-con (like winning if speed is unequalised). An incon sponge (someone whose significantly less haxxed/powerful than their peers but has one or two defensive abilities that makes them near impossible to kill or affect) won't be added for exactly the same points made above. Tl:dr; you need offensive type 1 Conceptual Manipulation, type 1 AE based on a type 1 concept and NPI that can interact with type 1 AE (concept) as well as some forms of NEP at the bare minimum to be considered a candidate. I usually use this as the gatekeeper, if a normie can't beat her then I highly doubt they'll make it into the top 5 imo.

based

Well we can either choose or ignore ''possibly'' ratings iirc
Actually is not the case, since avatar Arceus can still have type 9 based on true Arceus since true Arceus isn't wholly tier 1 and as such avatarceus can be in 2-A while its true form is also 2-A
Hmmm... I thought that only applied to Vs threads? Where ratings/P&A that are possibly can be removed, if this is the case for top 5 lists then tactfulness needs to be expressly shown since it'll be all too easy to start cherrypicking.

4.Yes but only if they can affect them or have some kind of win-con (like winning if speed is unequalised). An incon sponge (someone whose significantly less haxxed/powerful than their peers but has one or two defensive abilities that makes them near impossible to kill or affect) won't be added for exactly the same points made above. Tl:dr; you need offensive type 1 Conceptual Manipulation, type 1 AE based on a type 1 concept and NPI that can interact with type 1 AE (concept) as well as some forms of NEP at the bare minimum to be considered a candidate. I usually use this as the gatekeeper, if a normie can't beat her then I highly doubt they'll make it into the top 5 imo.
About THIS in particular

I dont know if you have seen it or missed it but some time ago I made a Q&A and got multiple staff involved. I asked about the General Consensus of Plot, Information (Type 2) and Concept Manipulation (Type 1) and if BY DEFAULT STANDARDS (meaning excluding if the verse itself makes it specific) their is a Hierarchy in which one is rated higher than the other or if they should all be deemed equal until proven otherwise by the verse

The Latter was ultimately agreed upon and then I asked about how would all three being equal come into play when facing Conceptual, Information and Plot based Abstractions. It was then decided that the default standard would be that these forms of fundamental (plot, info, concept) hax can interact and affect any and all forms of abstractions unless the verse itself point out that their is a hierarchy of one being above the other.

Here is the Q and A if you have not seen it then Here it is
If you have altering opinions then please share your thoughts

Hmmm... I thought that only applied to Vs threads? Where ratings/P&A that are possibly can be removed, if this is the case for top 5 lists then tactfulness needs to be expressly shown since it'll be all too easy to start cherrypicking.
... True ig

Not sure about Plot but by default info type 2 should definitely be inferior to concepts type 1, as the latter is basically the former with the independence from the reality they govern/affect.
Tbh I can't really see the difference between Info and Concept manip Type 2

... True ig

Not sure about Plot but by default info type 2 should definitely be inferior to concepts type 1, as the latter is basically the former with the independence from the reality they govern/affect.
Tbh I can't really see the difference between Info and Concept manip Type 2
My question now becomes
IF IT IS ACCEPTED that the General Consensus is that BY DEFAULT Plot, Info 2 and Concept 1 are equal and each can equally affect and destroy any form of Abstraction
Then would characters with Strong enough Plot and Info hax be able to Affect and Destroy the True Forms of the Creation Trio

Again
This is if the All of them being equal is accepted as the General Consensus

About THIS in particular

I dont know if you have seen it or missed it but some time ago I made a Q&A and got multiple staff involved. I asked about the General Consensus of Plot, Information (Type 2) and Concept Manipulation (Type 1) and if BY DEFAULT STANDARDS (meaning excluding if the verse itself makes it specific) their is a Hierarchy in which one is rated higher than the other or if they should all be deemed equal until proven otherwise by the verse

The Latter was ultimately agreed upon and then I asked about how would all three being equal come into play when facing Conceptual, Information and Plot based Abstractions. It was then decided that the default standard would be that these forms of fundamental (plot, info, concept) hax can interact and affect any and all forms of abstractions unless the verse itself point out that their is a hierarchy of one being above the other.

Here is the Q and A if you have not seen it then Here it is
Tbh that Q&A was one giant headache that I wanted NOTHING to do with and simple put it's a gross oversimplification of verse equalization imo. It's a blatant NLF to assume character A with CM can affect the someone B whose the "plot" when plot manipulation doesn't even exist in character As verse (just because both are "abstract") and it really screws up the NPI standards (E.g we don't assume someone who can interact with those with elemental intangibility can also harm others with spatial intangibility if they have zero feats of doing so, despite both being classified as intangible same difference with the abstractions).

Also a Q&A thread (not CRT/Staff thread) where the general consensus is wasn't even decisive and goes into hypotheticals isn't solid jurisdiction my dude, not to throw shade or anything.

Tbh that Q&A was one giant headache that I wanted NOTHING to do with
Lololololololol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's just a Q and A lolol. Nothing to be hesitant or afraid of Lolol
and simple put it's a gross oversimplification of verse equalization imo. It's a blatant NLF to assume character A with CM can affect the someone B whose the "plot" when plot manipulation doesn't even exist in character As verse (just because both are "abstract") and it really screws up the NPI standards (E.g we don't assume someone who can interact with those with elemental intangibility can also harm others with spatial intangibility if they have zero feats of doing so, despite both being classified as intangible same difference with the abstractions).
Lolololololol
I get what your saying and see what you mean
So basically your opinion would be that their all equal in their own setting but diverse in the fact neither power can interact nor affect each other without the proper feats???
Also a Q&A thread (not CRT/Staff thread) where the general consensus is wasn't even decisive and goes into hypotheticals isn't solid jurisdiction my dude, not to throw shade or anything.
Lololol Im quite aware and no shade taken 🤗
I was planning on making a continuation staff discussion thread afterwards just to get the decisive conclusion agreed upon.
Also I'm not a DUDE but whatevs Lolol

Lololol Im quite aware and no shade taken 🤗
I was planning on making a continuation staff discussion thread afterwards just to get the decisive conclusion agreed upon.
Also I'm not a DUDE but whatevs Lolol
"Dude" is pretty much a gender neutral term in my neck of the woods, I yearn for true gender equality after all. Jokes aside I'll stop if it bothers you in anyway.

No harm, no foul, I wish you well in your future threads.

would ji ning be above or below tensei slime in 6B. Both should be above bleach
Reading the profile he shouldn't even be a candidate for the tier as he isn't physically 6-B, only his primal twin is which shouldn't count for a character being in a tier for our purposes

Reading the profile he shouldn't even be a candidate for the tier as he isn't physically 6-B, only his primal twin is which shouldn't count for a character being in a tier for our purposes
look like he doesn`t well slime replaces bleach in 6B then

The list doesn't care about that however, it cares about the base character's physical stats so he wouldn't count

It is the base stat, that's like saying Shadow can't have a spot because he is Sonic's clone or something like that.

There is a difference between base stats and original body which i think should be obvious, the list needs the former and there is nothing against the second.

5th on High 6-C is Thanos...my chinamen senses are precognizing another defeat for him. Bebe His first move is God Eater in a fight so Thanos will get soul eaten.

Bebe while coming from a chinese novel, its novel verse is from a western/dnd inspired themes/concepts. And no, they just have lots of soul/law hax cause that's how their verse usually works, they don't have that much muh higher dimensions till later in series if at all.

I have no problem
fetchimage

It is the base stat, that's like saying Shadow can't have a spot because he is Sonic's clone or something like that.

There is a difference between base stats and original body which i think should be obvious, the list needs the former and there is nothing against the second.
This is a tough one, it almost sounds like the issue with summons. I'd prefer that both this character and summons be allowed since they get that tier physically, but idk how we rule on that in general.

This is a tough one, it almost sounds like the issue with summons. I'd prefer that both this character and summons be allowed since they get that tier physically, but idk how we rule on that in general.
Like, i get if people don't want Ning's Primaltwin and Summons to fight alongside their Original/Summoner if they aren't in the same tier, but i am also pretty sure Ning and most relevant summons are able to take the spot on their own if they are being suggested at all.

Yeah, most summons could get their own pages anyway, they're just included on the summoner's page for convenience.

So what does Bunny have to counteract the pseudo-passive The Lord Ruler's Empathic Hax?

basically makes anyone lose hope and believe that they can't beat him plus she needs to remove his rings and bands to kill him
What do you mean with "pseudo-passive"?

In any case, thanks to the bunny dolls, Time should rewind to before the battle should Bunny be killed and I would think, due to the lack of knowledge, that would happen if the empathic thing works.
If Bunny gets a chance to act, she can do her eternal time stop and start burning him with fire kicks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back