• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hero has Data manipulation (which should really be information Type 2 from what the profile says) and I don't think Azashiro resists him using that to take away his abilities and doing mind hax and stuff.
Do we accept that this just negs Omnipresence far beyond his range? All of Hero's stuff is only accepted to be: "Several meters with most hax." Azashiro can become omnipresent over thousands of km to interdimensional ranges.

If it does, then 😐

there has to be feats for that. the best example i can come up with for why that is is in the real world. everyone can write and destroy fiction. but that does not mean they can use that on others of the same level of existence IE 3D beings. technically for beings that are being written by regular humans the writer or the reader would have plot manip relative to them but that writer cannot use those on beings that are real to him. he could only use that on fictional characters.
That isn't exactly the case here as normal humans indeed have plot hax that can only affect lower-dimensional stuff (i.e things considered fictional to them), while Shiro's plot hax scales directly to her dimensionality based on the above reasoning.

Now I re-looked at the feats on pegasus's blog, the Epilogue can be used to end Shiro herself so it is blatant that the plot hax can affect beings of the same dimensionality as Shiro.

yeah but the result in the end is still the same as conceptual erasure. IE they lose every fundamental aspect of them. one might argue that meta/narrative crap is superior to conceptual stuff but in the end erasing a being on those levels would yield the same result the character is wiped out on every fundamental aspect. ofc high godly would negate all of that. as PoC stated. demons can regen from the complete destruction of their bodies souls , names(concept) and eveything. so yeah they can come back from any level of erasure just via that statement alone
This would be another Concept vs Plot debate, which I am not a fan of. Though in this case regenerating from the destruction of type 1 concepts seems good enough to overcome the effect (end) brought by Epilogue (yes it ends the story which includes type 1 concept).
Damn the author really needs to make the Gods-tier high-godly.

Jokes aside, DMC ppl seems to have resistance to most if not all of Shiro's other hax so there's that I think.

yeah but the result in the end is still the same as conceptual erasure. IE they lose every fundamental aspect of them. one might argue that meta/narrative crap is superior to conceptual stuff but in the end erasing a being on those levels would yield the same result the character is wiped out on every fundamental aspect. ofc high godly would negate all of that. as PoC stated. demons can regen from the complete destruction of their bodies souls , names(concept) and eveything. so yeah they can come back from any level of erasure just via that statement alone
being able to regenerate from concept erasure does not equate to other methods of being erased that grants high godly
the if the high godly regen feat is regenerating from concept then other methods such as erasure from type 2 information, narrative, history would still work against them without needing to negate.

that would be NFL to assume he can regenerate from plot erasure or history erasure despite only surviving conceptual erasure

Do we accept that this just negs Omnipresence far beyond his range? All of Hero's stuff is only accepted to be: "Several meters with most hax." Azashiro can become omnipresent over thousands of km to interdimensional ranges.

If it does, then 😐
I don't think "physical" size like that would matter for something like mindhax. If the consciousness is in range at all it should work.

being able to regenerate from concept erasure does not equate to other methods of being erased that grants high godly
the if the high godly regen feat is regenerating from concept then other methods such as erasure from type 2 information, narrative, history would still work against them without needing to negate.

that would be NFL to assume he can regenerate from plot erasure or history erasure despite only surviving conceptual erasure
not really? all types you mentioned result in the same exact thing. the character being erased out of all its fundamental aspects (execpt for history erasure maybe? cus type 1 concepts are independent of time thus they would still exist in the event of history erasure). there cannot be anything left to regen from because then it simply wouldnt be high godly. high godly requires absolutely nothing left of you in order to get it. thus they need to negate it inorder to kill the character
That isn't exactly the case here as normal humans indeed have plot hax that can only affect lower-dimensional stuff (i.e things considered fictional to them), while Shiro's plot hax scales directly to her dimensionality based on the above reasoning.

Now I re-looked at the feats on pegasus's blog, the Epilogue can be used to end Shiro herself so it is blatant that the plot hax can affect beings of the same dimensionality as Shiro.
hmmm i couldnt find the part where that is stated. but they sure do get the point across that this ability is beyond NLF
This would be another Concept vs Plot debate, which I am not a fan of. Though in this case regenerating from the destruction of type 1 concepts seems good enough to overcome the effect (end) brought by Epilogue (yes it ends the story which includes type 1 concept).
Damn the author really needs to make the Gods-tier high-godly.

Jokes aside, DMC ppl seems to have resistance to most if not all of Shiro's other hax so there's that I think.
they also got 9D passives to retaliate with. and it doesnt seem that this plot ability can offer defense so

The last story part
okay i see
Again they don't have feats of interacting with AE1 based on the phenomenon/system that ends stories and the story/narrative itself
they can destroy each others souls which are AE1. so they can deal with abstract entities you don't need feats of affecting specific concepts inorder to affect them. you just need to affect a concept similar to them in abstraction IE the same type. if what you said is the case then she wouldn't even be able to affect demons at all cus their AE1 is specific only to them individually

Again they don't have feats of interacting with AE1 based on a phenomenon/system that ends stories and the story/narrative/plot itself
I'm late and busy but going by this logic she ain't interacting with them either since souls are more abstract and conceptual/important than names which are concepts type 1

they can destroy each others souls which are AE1. so they can deal with abstract entities you don't need feats of affecting specific concepts inorder to affect them. you just need to affect a concept similar to them in abstraction IE the same type. if what you said is the case then she wouldn't even be able to affect demons at all cus their AE1 is specific only to them individually
this doesn't make sense at all. Would that mean Zeno can erase DMC souls since he did the same thing with IZ, who has the same type of AE (1) with dmc souls, even if they are even more abstract than type 1 concepts while the latter is just a pure will?

I'm late and busy but going by this logic she ain't interacting with them either since souls are more abstract and conceptual/important than names which are concepts type 1
Isn't this how it is supposed to work? We compare types/levels of abstraction not just being the same type of AE means you can affect everything. By that logic, ppl who can interact with consciousness will also able to harm concepts given they are the same type of AE

Last edited:
this doesn't make sense at all. Would that mean Zeno can erase DMC souls since he did the same thing with IZ, who has the same type of AE (1) with dmc souls, even if they are even more abstract than type 1 concepts while the latter is just a pure will?
wait. are you saying her AE isnt concept related? cus that does not make any sense

also. you misundersood me. i didnt mean the same type of AE i meant the same type of concept

Last edited:
wait. are you saying her AE isnt concept related? cus that does not make any sense

also. you misundersood me. i didnt mean the same type of AE i meant the same type of concept
it is plot/story related, which in any way doesn't prevent one from being abstract. Are you saying AE has to be based on concepts?

Type 1 concepts are a thing in isekai at peace too, the nature of Epilogue just doesn't have anything to do with them as it is literally a system/story (mind you again type 1 concept is nothing more than a component in IAP's stories)

I don't think "physical" size like that would matter for something like mindhax. If the consciousness is in range at all it should work.
It wouldn't be tho? From my understanding, to affect an omnipresent, you need to be able to affect them in it's entirety, which in this case, Hero can't do.

it is plot/story related, which in any way doesn't prevent one from being abstract. Are you saying AE has to be based on concepts?
how does being a part of a system that has plot manip make you abstract in any way? being abstract just means you are an Idea or a thought that cannot be touched by normal means. like a concept or information or just pure thought for example. how does being a plot device make you an abstract thing in anyway? there has to be another thing linked to it. otherwise she should not have AE at all.

about 8-A, shuna is High 6-C

I suggest putting Fury as a replacement. Someday I'm going to fix this 8-A bullshit. Maybe in a few 7 years

Fury is basically able to cut through all planes of reality with her attacks, affecting time and space itself. Such power can become passive if she uses a specific technique

I don't know exactly if she deserves the second place, but well
Bump this

how does being a part of a system that has plot manip make you abstract in any way? being abstract just means you are an Idea or a thought that cannot be touched by normal means. like a concept or information or just pure thought for example. how does being a plot device make you an abstract thing in anyway? there has to be another thing linked to it. otherwise she should not have AE at all.
That's totally wrong though, she isn't a part of it or something but is the system/story itself as a whole

For the rest, Idk why particularly being a phenomenon and a story doesn't count as abstract while e mere thought does. Especially when you take into account the fact that a ''Story'' in Isekai at peace encompasses type 1 concepts in it.
And the AE page even specifically stated this:
Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction.

That's totally wrong though, she isn't a part of it or something but is the system/story itself as a whole
that's what i meant yes
For the rest, Idk why particularly being a phenomenon and a story doesn't count as abstract while e mere thought does. Especially when you take into account the fact that a ''Story'' in Isekai at peace encompasses type 1 concepts in it.
And the AE page even specifically stated this:
because a story isnt an abstract thing. it's not an idea or a thought. at its basis it's just a series of events that take place within a specific amount of time at best you could argue it's a thought that ppl tell each other in some cases. though in this a story seems to be a setting. so yeah that should not give you AE by itself.
however encompassing concepts is fair game

A story is most definitely abstract, it's not something you can touch, kill or interact with, it has no physical existence. A story is just as unreal as any concept thought or piece of information. Some stories come into being from rumors which also counts. There is no reason why a story wouldn't be an abstract thing.

A story is most definitely abstract, it's not something you can touch, kill or interact with, it has no physical existence. A story is just as unreal as any concept thought or piece of information. Some stories come into being from rumors which also counts. There is no reason why a story wouldn't be an abstract thing.
i just said. a story is nothing more than a series of events that happen within a specific timeframe. all of that can definitely be interacted with via normal means. the thing you're referring to is an imaginary story that is told to somebody. which can definitely qualify as a thought. thus be abstract that way but it's not its own thing

Sōya Azashiro should be tied at second 9-A

He passively soul crushes Snatcher

He’s beating Haruna here

He’d passively soul crush Isaac (Who should be currently 4th 9-A)

Looked through the Hellper profiles, they seem to have nothing countering soul crush

Azashiro can’t do anything to the hero due to his NEP, but The Hero also can’t do anything to Azashiro’s soul physiology (Invis + Invulnerability) + his ability to become omnipresent far beyond the heroes range. It’s effectively an Incon.
abt Issac, he should not be on 9-A anymore, issac being 9-A and on the list was before the mama mega calc came out and we had a value to scale mid to end game issac to, issac for 9-A only has the shit in his first key so he really shouldn't be on here, if anything I'll throw him into 8-B to see where he goes

abt Issac, he should not be on 9-A anymore, issac being 9-A and on the list was before the mama mega calc came out and we had a value to scale mid to end game issac to, issac for 9-A only has the shit in his first key so he really shouldn't be on here, if anything I'll throw him into 8-B to see where he goes
I only mentioned him because he beat Haruna and should’ve been on the list atp.

Aight.

Anyways on that topic, Isaac for 2nd 8-B, has too much shit for me to mention without needing to specifically bring it up at the moment but the main sticking points are
30+ amps to his already crazy-ass scaling chain above ~18 Tons
Passive AP that is 2 times above the above value and scaling
Passive time slow that slows everything but him down to 80% speed in all aspects
Psy fly which with the soul and censer makes all projectiles null and void
13+ ways for him to res, of which there are even more that are luck-based and multiple with mid-godly levels of res
Has the entirety of this
Too many summons that all massively scale above his own ap with all items
Has the entirety of this too and can use them by just raising his hands, one of which includes historical ee, and he can all use them multiple times
Is intangible though several ways
Has danmaku that would make touhou players cry
Two of any combination of two of these, which all get used multiple times on use
And even more shit that I don't think I need to mention

Nvm, I am an idiot and misremembered how we treated this, he still has most of it in 9-A, just not enough shit that would make him 8-B, or mama mega which is an 8-B attack, so uh yeah still should be on the list and still has his dumb scaling chain and multipliers, which at minimum is like a 2.3x multiplier and then his passive damage and other shit that makes him dumb

Masayuki for a spot in 10-B, All the hax on his page are passive
I don't understand why the listed resistance to mind manip is actually resistance. I don't remember every verse where consciousness is involved with the soul getting resistance like that.

Most of his stuff seems like it's not canonically applied in too broken of a way. "The crowd views him positively, his enemies become his friends after he defeats them" means he still needs to go and defeat enemies. The Haki could be useful, but I'd expect him vs Shinobu Oshino to just be "He makes her motionless, he sees her and kills himself."
Isaac for 2nd 8-B
That seems like it'd cause a shuffle of the list. Passive OHKO would clearly incap most Medaka Box characters. The only question mark would be Iihiko. I suspect that most of Isaac's stuff would be close enough to Medaka Box's skills to get power nulled, but I'm not 100% sure. If enough stuff gets nulled for him to not get passively killed, he'd be able to outspeed and kill. In speed equal it becomes another question of whether Isaac's stuff could get nulled.

At worst, Isaac knocks down "Characters from Medaka Box" to 3rd, leaving only Iihiko at 1st. At best, Isaac may even take 1st spot.

That seems like it'd cause a shuffle of the list. Passive OHKO would clearly incap most Medaka Box characters. The only question mark would be Iihiko. I suspect that most of Isaac's stuff would be close enough to Medaka Box's skills to get power nulled, but I'm not 100% sure. If enough stuff gets nulled for him to not get passively killed, he'd be able to outspeed and kill. In speed equal it becomes another question of whether Isaac's stuff could get nulled.

At worst, Isaac knocks down "Characters from Medaka Box" to 3rd, leaving only Iihiko at 1st. At best, Isaac may even take 1st spot.
After a talk with Agnaa, Isaac should take this speed equal against Iihiko, the rest die, in speed equal, Isaac wins as although decent chunks of his kit would get negged he still wins as he access to
The whole tech kit, the whole angel room, and devil deal pools give him
Spamable, fast, and homing circles of brimstone that have an aura of passive damage around them, deal damage 15 times per second, gain damage the further they travel, per tick can proc holy light which deals more damage, get split in 4 if they pass through angelic prism, etc basically enough to easily kill Iihiko
Holy mantle tanking a shot for him
Several forms of flight
Just up and saying no to most projectiles with Censer + the Soul
A passive aura around him that does damage
This was mainly from the Angel room pool
So Isaac takes the number 1 in speed equal but Iihiko shares the spot in speed unequal

I don't understand why the listed resistance to mind manip is actually resistance. I don't remember every verse where consciousness is involved with the soul getting resistance like that.

Most of his stuff seems like it's not canonically applied in too broken of a way. "The crowd views him positively, his enemies become his friends after he defeats them" means he still needs to go and defeat enemies. The Haki could be useful, but I'd expect him vs Shinobu Oshino to just be "He makes her motionless, he sees her and kills himself."
Iirc their mind in not present in their physical body, to affect their mind you need to affect thier astral body or in some cases directly soul. Physical body>Spiritual body>Astral body> Soul.

Thats not the only thing his skill does. He is so lucky that his every strike is critical strick and it increases his luck too that attack won't hit him so. Just by standing you will either surrender to him or fall in love with him. He passively lower the luck of of other so thier attack won't land and also increases the chances of him dodging . His fate mani always make him a hero even if he do nothing and it'll give him victory.

His power could affect 50k people at the same time and without even meeting him people from different countries praise him, in future vol. the same masayuki have even greater feat lf affecting people.

Iirc their mind in not present in their physical body, to affect their mind you need to affect thier astral body or in some cases directly soul. Physical body>Spiritual body>Astral body> Soul.

If that's shown in the series then maybe, but Princess Beauty's mind manip operates through perception and not just proximity (a person who sees her finds her so naturally beautiful that they kill themselves).

Just by standing you will either surrender to him or fall in love with him.

That should really be mentioned on the page. And I'm worried about accepting it, given how the profile currently describes stuff much less impressive than that. When does he ever get a chance to attack if everyone instantly surrenders to him?

That should really be mentioned on the page. And I'm worried about accepting it, given how the profile currently describes stuff much less impressive than that. When does he ever get a chance to attack if everyone instantly surrenders to him?
Well I would post the scan since it is not there From Volume 9, this is just the basic of the skill because he was just dropped into this world, there are few more scans on the profile as well and i need to go through different-different volume to find other feat but thats a little hard thing to do and about the love, the whole thing about him is that wherever he visits people will love him.

Not to mention, It works on those with mind resistance as well, he defeated a 6-B+ (Gobta+Ranga) monster without even doing anything

Last edited:
That scan you posted does not demonstrate "Just by standing you will either surrender to him or fall in love with him." In fact, it shows the opposite; a monster was able to attempt to attack him.

And now that I think about it, even if it did work that way, when you've got one character passively forced to kill themselves, and one character passively forced to surrender, the one who surrendered would win since they'd still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back