• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Makoto Muraki take a 9-A spot from Haruna (Arpeggio of Blue Steel) in speed equal? He's destined to win (although idk how extreme of an interpretation we'd take for that) and I don't see any great ways for Haruna to deal with BFR/transmutation/power null.
I asked First_Witch about this and they said that Haruna should have been removed from this list a year ago; she got stomped by Isaac from Binding of Isaac and some Bleach character.

The profile literally links to a scan that reads "should their bodies be destroyed they will have great difficulty regenerating".
Which is true, I do not think I tried to contest this point. However, I put out those scans to point out that their bodies and spirit are not that different from one another.

I'm sorry if the point you tried to make went over my head, though.

I guess the Touhou characters could just be placed at 4th place.

if he can develop resistance of Hax then they probably below Yang Qi since he has acausality type 5
doesn't CM type 1 counter that? or did they change it?
his soul is 9D and he has 9D hax so he would be above Nasuverse most likely
i'm talking about DMC characters in general btw dante isnt the only one. there are people like void mundus which have passive 9D Concept, soul, mind, fear and Law hax he also has NEP aswell and is 9D in size most likely(he is the emobodiment of DWE the same energy that covers the entirety of the demon world). so consider those too. dont look at just dante

Can they interact with her AE? And how can they deal with her immortality type 8, the fact if both she and her opponent where to end eacother she would return and passive plot hax?

Can they interact with her AE? And how can they deal with her immortality type 8, the fact if both she and her opponent where to end eacother she would return and passive plot hax?
She is 8D, they are 9D. They can yeet demons with type 8. All demons have AE type 1. Her plot is literally useless against them.

plot manip should not be able to bypass High Godly i should probably note that. and ppl like void mundus have alot of passives to retaliate with.
and also i have a question. is she the only 9D character or entity in her verse? (assuming she is 9D to begin with cus there's a debate on that.)

about 8-A, shuna is High 6-C

I suggest putting Fury as a replacement. Someday I'm going to fix this 8-A bullshit. Maybe in a few 7 years

Fury is basically able to cut through all planes of reality with her attacks, affecting time and space itself. Such power can become passive if she uses a specific technique

I don't know exactly if she deserves the second place, but well

Last edited:
So does that mean her plot manip is only shown to work on ppl or things that are lower than her in dimensionality? cus that matters alot.
^^^^
cus from just looking at her profile it does sound like this ability works only ppl she has RF transcendence over

Last edited:
What yomoji shinsei can do? How would Rimuru fare against him? Also Alte in High 6-B doesn't seems to resist diablo passive
She should resist radiation, since radiation poisoning is an effect of lower tier magic .

The problem with Tsuki ga Michibiku profiles (6-B and up) at the moment is that characters have blanket magic resistance given how much magic energy they have, but with 500+ chapters (If you include extras) to go through and a billion characters it seems, it'll be a tedious process to go through every single magic from non-6-B characters and weaker. Especially considering that most have brief appearances and no profiles.

Edit:

We also have yet to properly determine exact hax potenc for these reasons as well.
So other examples of magic everyone 6-B and up should resist off the top of my head include attack reflection, damage transferal, biology manip, corruption, bfr, ect.

plot manip should not be able to bypass High Godly i should probably note that. and ppl like void mundus have alot of passives to retaliate with.
They just aren't related. The epilogue just straight up end their story and that's it, it doesn't actually kill nor destroy anything.

Pretty sure they would have to affect the story itself (aka plot manip) to even interact with her, which they can't, at least from what is on the profiles.

Last edited:
Shiro is literally the Epilouge (the plot hax) itself and she is 9D as we take in this case so…
yeah her being 9D (possibly 9D might i add) doesn't matter if the plot hax in question is shown to only affect ppl she transcends which seems to be the case going by her profile. she can only close the book or end the story of fictional entities to her. she's like the reader. so yeah going by what the profile describes this ability as it does seem to lack the range to affect ppl that are the same dimensionality as her
They just aren't related. The epilogue just straight up end their story and that's it, it doesn't actually kill nor destroy anything.

Pretty sure they would have to affect the story itself (aka plot manip) to even interact with her, which they can't, at least from what is on the profiles.
well that depends what you mean by "ending the story". if it's like everything goes black and the characters verse is just gone (which is what it seems going by the wording). then High Godly covers that.

Don't know but For Tier 9-C
Would this character qualify

yeah her being 9D (possibly 9D might i add) doesn't matter if the plot hax in question is shown to only affect ppl she transcends which seems to be the case going by her profile. she can only close the book or end the story of fictional entities to her. she's like the reader. so yeah going by what the profile describes this ability as it does seem to lack the range to affect ppl that are the same dimensionality as her
Well, my argument being her dimensionality is 9D, which would lead to a conclusion that the Epilogue is also 9D as it's literally her existential nature. Feats-wise, it might be true that the plot hax has only shown to affect lower-dimensional beings while logically it would also be able to affect things of the same dimensionality as I've pointed out.
And yes I do aware it is possibly 9D, that's why I specifically mentioned ''in this case''.

well that depends what you mean by "ending the story". if it's like everything goes black and the characters verse is just gone (which is what it seems going by the wording). then High Godly covers that.
It would basically mean that the opponent gets ''killed'' on a meta/narrative level. The story just ends and there is no turning back no matter what you do, the meta property is being taken especially literal here since literally no abilities will save you (including ones that should have).

I'm not an expert on explaining things and I do admit the hax is very easy to be exaggerated, so to give an actual counter method to the Epilogue I would suggest High-Godly Regen that can come back from Plot/Narrative erasures.

Last edited:
Well, my argument being her dimensionality is 9D, which would lead to a conclusion that the Epilogue is also 9D as it's literally her existential nature. Feats-wise, it might be true that the plot hax has only shown to affect lower-dimensional beings while logically it would also be able to affect things of the same dimensionality as I've pointed out.
And yes I do aware it is possibly 9D, that's why I specifically mentioned ''in this case''.
there has to be feats for that. the best example i can come up with for why that is is in the real world. everyone can write and destroy fiction. but that does not mean they can use that on others of the same level of existence IE 3D beings. technically for beings that are being written by regular humans the writer or the reader would have plot manip relative to them but that writer cannot use those on beings that are real to him. he could only use that on fictional characters.
It would basically mean that the opponent gets ''killed'' on a meta/narrative level. The story just ends and there is no turning back no matter what you do, the meta property is being taken especially literal here since literally no abilities will save you (including ones that should have).

I'm not an expert on explaining things and I do admit the hax is very easy to be exaggerated, so to give an actual counter method to the Epilogue I would suggest High-Godly Regen that can come back from Plot/Narrative erasures.
yeah but the result in the end is still the same as conceptual erasure. IE they lose every fundamental aspect of them. one might argue that meta/narrative crap is superior to conceptual stuff but in the end erasing a being on those levels would yield the same result the character is wiped out on every fundamental aspect. ofc high godly would negate all of that. as PoC stated. demons can regen from the complete destruction of their bodies souls , names(concept) and eveything. so yeah they can come back from any level of erasure just via that statement alone

Sōya Azashiro should be tied at second 9-A

He passively soul crushes Snatcher

He’s beating Haruna here

He’d passively soul crush Isaac (Who should be currently 4th 9-A)

Looked through the Hellper profiles, they seem to have nothing countering soul crush

Azashiro can’t do anything to the hero due to his NEP, but The Hero also can’t do anything to Azashiro’s soul physiology (Invis + Invulnerability) + his ability to become omnipresent far beyond the heroes range. It’s effectively an Incon.
Gonna bump this with a few new args.

Snatcher doesn't Death Hax immediately IC, where Azashiro IC just thinks and summons a bunch of High 6-A blades in him to oneshot, so... Azashiro's invis also seemingly outscales Snatcher's ESP.

His other thought based hax like soul manip and pain manip will be completley useless (Azashiro resists the soul manip and the pain manip doesn't even affect the opponent based on the profile).

Last edited:
Gonna bump this with a few new args.

Snatcher doesn't Death Hax immediately IC, where Azashiro IC just thinks and summons a bunch of High 6-A blades in him to oneshot, so... Azashiro's invis also seemingly outscales Snatcher's ESP.

His other thought based hax like soul manip and pain manip will be completley useless (Azashiro resists the soul manip and the pain manip doesn't even affect the opponent based on the profile).
Well, I don't know Snatcher enough to argue about in-character behavior. The Hero has Data manipulation (which should really be information Type 2 from what the profile says) and I don't think Azashiro resists him using that to take away his abilities and doing mind hax and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back