• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acausality its not smurf as that work by making him exist as long as his past does. While the controlling of timeline could be I guess. Its kinda funny we have characters who manipulate space- time or time directly and some are smurfs while other not as time stop of an entire world could be a smurf ability.

There are two versions of Calyrex

One that passively freezes things

And one that passively absorbs the opponent's soul

Which one is used
Shadow Rider Calyrex doesn’t passively absorb souls (Although it is pretty damn close to it)
Also it has been listed basically everywhere in the thread which one is used. It’s shadow Rider being Used

There are probably some more fun and stronger 5-A Maou Gakuin characters then Aisha that could content for a first spot but we don't have profiles for them.

Red Butterfly is weaker than Meng or Wang but there's not much of a functional difference when put against other characters.

Anyway, what's the chuuni arsenal Aisha got going for her?

Red Butterfly is weaker than Meng or Wang but there's not much of a functional difference when put against other characters.
Aight.

Anyway, what's the chuuni arsenal Aisha got going for her?
Idk personally since i'm not knowledgeable on the verse but she seems to have the same eyes as Anos.

Which seems to have things like Passive Conceptual (Type 1) Destruction and Power Nullification going off what's stated on her profile.

If it's passive then she can probably take the spot. RB resists Type 1 concept manip but that's not been updated yet and I'm guessing Aisha's hax are layered.

Erm, if Aisha is a 4-D smurf in anything whatsoever, doesn't matter if it's resistances or anything else, she can't be on the list for 5-A.

Captain from Granblue fantasy will likely become smurf because Primal Beast becomes 4D now even outside their true form because its Astral Power that makes them 4D which creates their existence so I think its best to remove him. even characters from granblue fantasy in 6-A due to them having resistance to 4D hax and abilities that works on 4D beings
Captain is still in 4-A and 5-A.

Can Eugo La Raviaz share a spot with Noth in 7-B? Or possibly taking their spot entirely? He has HGR, AE1 based off of concept, and time-related shenanigans with resistance negation.

Aisha has two types of eyes:
Magic Eyes of Destruction which have automatic power null and active deconstruction and sleep hax
Magic Eyes of Creative Destruction which can destroy magic as well as transmute her enemies or their anti-magic into ice crystals, she can even transmute weapons into them. Her eyes also have the same powers as Arcana's which can destroy any magic(Arcana can power null quite a few funny stuff in the series) and recreate anything that exists, so power null via concept and law hax and of course can destroy and create concepts and laws with them. None of this is passive but using those eyes to destroy magic is her first move.

Can Eugo La Raviaz share a spot with Noth in 7-B? Or possibly taking their spot entirely? He has HGR, AE1 based off of concept, and time-related shenanigans with resistance negation.
To be fair, the Principality does not have much beyond its invulnerabilities, granted one find someone it can interact with it; other powers are useful, but they aren't that broken. Plus, now that the guy the creature is supposed to scale is 2-C, there's no reason for the Noth to remain 7-B, it should either be Low 7-B or 2-C.

Oh really? I'm not seeing any time-based resistance on his profile though, so I guess he still won now?
wut? No, not really. Desperados resist what is called ''Causation Interference'' kind abilities. And it has been shown in verse that CI includes time-space manipulators (not just causality/fate) such as Kurono, who possesses Timestop herself, which means they resist timestop pretty hard.

Iirc, Earl has already explained this before, that causality in Rakudai is not only causality or fate itself but also precog, time-space, probability manipulations and the likes.

For anyone who is wondering, here's the scan

wut? No, not really. Desperados resist what is called ''Causation Interference'' kind abilities. And it has been shown in verse that CI includes time-space manipulators (not just causality/fate) such as Kurono, who possesses Timestop herself, which means they resist timestop pretty hard.

Iirc, Earl has already explained this before, that causality in Rakudai is not only causality or fate itself but also precog, time-space, probability manipulations and the likes.

For anyone who is wondering, here's the scan
Eugo has resistance neg

Can anyone on 7-B even interact with AE type 1 over a concept and has resistance to time manipulation and resistance negation? If not then Eugo might as well take the first spot

hey I don't really care much about this list but didn't there used to be a "weakest for every tier" as well? Is that still around

Depends on how good his AE is. Eugo has standard Maou Gakuin NPI, can interact with rumors legends concepts and laws. As for NEP probably not.

Not exactly sure what I'm supposed to say, he just uses his thought-based ability, and poof, your soul shatters.

Has quite a few layers btw. And he has concept hax, law hax, and enhanced Aca type 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back