• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
can Kurogane Ikki be included in the top tier H-7A at least in the order between 3 to 5? ikki has feats H-7A from amp statistics, and hax I think he can win from them (characters order 3 and below) such as fate manipulation, causality manipulation, fear manipulation to cause death loops, causality or fate or probability manipulation that can bypass aca type 4, gravity manipulation, dura neg, etc.

I wonder why Tendou Harima can be in the top 6A while Ikki is not in the top of his tier. Yes, even though I know that the top 7B has "character from rakudai kishi" listed, but at least ikki has a higher tier than that and in my opinion it can be included in top H7A as I said above

the causality manip bypassing acau4 requires killing intent and Ikki hardly uses that in character (unless he was like gets pushed into a corner). It causes death btw.
He also has a passive version of the above though it does not bypass acau4.

Zhong had beat Stella and Abraham (which Earl said were stronger in the H7A key at that time) in the past when he was even weaker, alakazam has the instant teleport then hax (from what I remember people talking), Negi has I think possession hax (but possibly not in this key), idk for the second christ.

I should have been more clear: Yes, things break physically, however the freezing effect freezes down to the concept (how else could it effect concept expansion) and the entire effect is of course conceptual in nature. I.e. it might survive the breaking, but that doesn't free it from the freezing effect. It's still incapacitated.

What do you think is the opposite of immortality and incorporeality and stuff?

She could also use it with the concept of betrayed expectations and just make radiance 'lose' via what's essentially conceptual reality warping.
sorry for not responding yet, the site likes to just strip me of my notif right for some reason, anyways just have a couple of questions before I decide on making a match
1)does she need/go to sleep
2)can she see abstract things
3)would she start off using the no understanding concept off the bat without the knowledge that her opponent has mind stuff and does it affect her mind/dreams
I ask this because I realize that,
1)stillness wouldn't do anything as she just spawns her attacks into existence, and also there is no matter to shatter her form
2)she couldn't even normally madness hax toda since they couldnt even see her as she and her light are wholly abstract so the light wouldn't even reach her as she doesn't perceive it while she couldn't even see the radiance as any and all photons that would allow for her to see radiance would just pass through her and as such, let alone seeing her, toda wouldnt even know there is an enemy bar just sba stuff, and as such, the only way that radiance could win is either by
a)causing enough infection to make the passive effect start
B)toda sleeping, entering her dreams and haxing from there, if not it is prolly just a big fat incon

sorry for not responding yet, the site likes to just strip me of my notif right for some reason, anyways just have a couple of questions before I decide on making a match
1)does she need/go to sleep
2)can she see abstract things
3)would she start off using the no understanding concept off the bat without the knowledge that her opponent has mind stuff and does it affect her mind/dreams
I ask this because I realize that,
1)stillness wouldn't do anything as she just spawns her attacks into existence, and also there is no matter to shatter her form
2)she couldn't even normally madness hax toda since they couldnt even see her as she and her light are wholly abstract so the light wouldn't even reach her as she doesn't perceive it while she couldn't even see the radiance as any and all photons that would allow for her to see radiance would just pass through her and as such, let alone seeing her, toda wouldnt even know there is an enemy bar just sba stuff, and as such, the only way that radiance could win is either by
a)causing enough infection to make the passive effect start
B)toda sleeping, entering her dreams and haxing from there, if not it is prolly just a big fat incon
1) Doesn't matter. Again, this stuff freezes and shatters type 1 concepts. It doesn't need physical matter. And freezing the attacks wasn't the goal, but freezing radiance directly. Seriously, all of Toda's stuff works on a conceptual level. The abstractness doesn't save it... to answer your question, though, yes Toda sleeps at times.
2) Radiance has no invisibility and being abstract alone doesn't necessary make you invisible. Toda can just AoE when in doubt. Although she can also detect his presence if necessary. Her swords could backwards calculate the phenomenon of Radiance to locate it. She could use the position reversal concept to switch places. She could use the writing concept to make it visible. Etc.
3) Yes, she would. No understanding is in-character like her standard first move (well, aside from dodging attacks coming at her).

Zhong had beat Stella and Abraham (which Earl said were stronger in the H7A key at that time)
That's Abraham and Stella, not Ikki, after all Ikki is stronger than the two of them. and also how can they lose because of what? sorry I didn't see their battle thread

alakazam has the instant teleport then hax (from what I remember people talking)
For instant teleport is it always active or thought based? because if it's always active, it's a little weird, meaning that as long as he's alive, he'll keep moving, even if he's not aware of it. It's different from thought based, which is active only by desire, but this activation depends on the user's speed react, and whether his speed react can be on par with ikki who is mftl+. if he doesn't, get hit by ikki's hax. After all, just by teleporting, you can just say win right away?

Negi has I think possession hax
it's just possession, can it be said to win right away? I asked again, can negi survive Ikki's causality or fate manipulation which can affect aca type 4 characters or passive fear manipulation which can cause death loops until the target's death? what's his hax activation anyway?

For instant teleport is it always active or thought based? because if it's always active, it's a little weird, meaning that as long as he's alive, he'll keep moving, even if he's not aware of it. It's different from thought based, which is active only by desire, but this activation depends on the user's speed react, and whether his speed react can be on par with ikki who is mftl+. if he doesn't, get hit by ikki's hax. After all, just by teleporting, you can just say win right away?
It’s automatic. Basically any danger has him teleport away.

It’s automatic. Basically any danger has him teleport away.
but ikki's passive hax ignores the process or his attack won't be detected whether it's dangerous or not scaling to the amane he defeated and the desperados ability which is better than amane's ability

feats :
Amane concentrated his causality interference to raise the absoluteness
exactly like what she said.
That was really to the point of reaching the result」 without the need of process」.

[ Vol 8]

and for range

In this feats it has been told that this World rakudai kishi refers to the high Universe

Feats :

There is the phrase "Our World Consist of Many Infinite Nodes of this Dimension" which makes the Universe be filled to become a High Universe.

For Amane
Amane as Goddes of Causality with his Nameless Glory can control Causality in Rakudai kishi World

Feats :
However that word coming out from Amane, who had received the
indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world, would not stop at those words.
(Vol. 8)

Nameless Glory controls not only Causality but Destiny itself

Feats :
"Yes, that's right. There's nothing you can do. My Nameless Glory has the
absolute enforcement that directly interferes with causality. In other words, fate itself. No effort can be a substitute for it......I know it the best. Because of this power, my life has been wasted.
(Vol. 8)

For Desperados
Desperado ( Majin , lit. "Devil Man") is the name given to a unique Blazer who has broken the chains of destiny and transcended causality. A group of individuals who had "ignored the warnings of the gods" and stepped into the demon realm.

-Desperados are no longer bound by destiny/they are outside of that destiny

-Desperados are outside the world, they are immune to what is called cause and effect.

feats :

Desperados has Surpassed Nameless Glory's power it makes Desperados Surpassed Everything of Nameless Glory including Range

but ikki's passive hax ignores the process or his attack won't be detected whether it's dangerous or not scaling to the amane he defeated and the desperados ability which is better than amane's ability
All of what you posted below doesn’t stop the process from happening. It’s only Acasuality type 4 that is below which only negs certain hax
feats :
Amane concentrated his causality interference to raise the absoluteness
exactly like what she said.
That was really to the point of reaching the result」 without the need of process」.

[ Vol 8]

and for range

In this feats it has been told that this World rakudai kishi refers to the high Universe

Feats :

There is the phrase "Our World Consist of Many Infinite Nodes of this Dimension" which makes the Universe be filled to become a High Universe.

For Amane
Amane as Goddes of Causality with his Nameless Glory can control Causality in Rakudai kishi World

Feats :
However that word coming out from Amane, who had received the
indulgence of the goddess that controlled causality in the world, would not stop at those words.
(Vol. 8)

Nameless Glory controls not only Causality but Destiny itself

Feats :
"Yes, that's right. There's nothing you can do. My Nameless Glory has the
absolute enforcement that directly interferes with causality. In other words, fate itself. No effort can be a substitute for it......I know it the best. Because of this power, my life has been wasted.
(Vol. 8)

For Desperados
Desperado ( Majin , lit. "Devil Man") is the name given to a unique Blazer who has broken the chains of destiny and transcended causality. A group of individuals who had "ignored the warnings of the gods" and stepped into the demon realm.

-Desperados are no longer bound by destiny/they are outside of that destiny

-Desperados are outside the world, they are immune to what is called cause and effect.

feats :

Desperados has Surpassed Nameless Glory's power it makes Desperados Surpassed Everything of Nameless Glory including Range

Literally none of this matter here

Better make matches then starting from the 5th slot and go slowly upward as this way you can have him go through all characters with this method... you'll get more matches for him, maybe some added to the profile and also bring Ikki once again in the spotlight. Skillz on the match list.

I think 3rd or 4th likely. He more than sure beats the 5th but not sure on Qiqi...so better make a matches with both of them, start from 5th and go up.

Ning beats Makino. QiQi is unclear, I was discussing the fight with DontTalkDT but we never finished it. 5th is a given tho.

Since there's a free spot in 5-A can Oltura come back?

*Passive deconstruction
*Almost instant Mind and Madness manipulation over hundreds of kilometres
*Various forms of negating durability
*Immorality/Regen/Self-Resurrection
*A decent amount of resists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back