• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agni Vs Theodore Miller

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Fire Elemental Vs Magician.
This is Low 7-B Theodore, so I believe it refer to the Pre-Transcendence.

Agnir's AP: 2.84 Megatons.
Theodore's AP: Didn't find a calc, so I guess is around baseline, at least 1 Megaton.

The Agni's free access spells are: Magic Detection, Stop Fall, Create Sounds, Recreate Image, Net, Speed, Eliminate Spell, Read Mind, Slow, Acid Cloud, Inability to Speak, Resist, Weakness, Counteinment, Offensive Erudition, Disenchantment and Spell Return.

Isn't link to the grimoire within the profile? He has access to 90 levels of the fire grimoire.

I can't link properly, my connection is limited, but must fire spells are offensive, involving creating or attacking with fire, set people ablaze, or rise firewalls and increase the environmental heat. Other spells causing an explosion inside the target, dry the water within the target, or create and aura that burns the health and mana of everyone within the area; he can also sacrifice health to gain more mana reserve, or sacrifice mana to improve his casting speed, or health per speed (although the Agni can use this innately).

That would depends of the level of the resistances, given Agni's status as a superior elemental, immunity to fire is generally bypassed unless the target is a demi-god (although, this does no bypass protections).

That would depends of the level of the resistances, given Agni's status as a superior elemental, immunity to fire is generally bypassed unless the target is a demi-god (although, this does no bypass protections).
He can halve fire damage if its higher level. So agnis fire damage will be halfed.

So the damage halving only happens if the damage of the fire is relatively strong? Either way, an innate resistance/immunity to fire will most likely be bypassed due Agni's superior gnosis, although if it's a magical protection guess halving the damage is valid, although this not prevents Agni in causing damage, setting the guy ablaze or potentially exploding his insides.

Back