• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DontTalkDT
i don't see any large size in the profile so i'll assume he's SS in size
can he affect abstracts since the virus is abstract and spreads over the planet instantly
and it can gain resistance to hax and overcome it
anyways for the powerful beings who have the virus are zefraath and anoyatyllis
zefraath who has the divine aura sophia has which is EE + the virus passives
anoyatyllis has passive ice manip + virus stuff
He can quite likely affect the virus, given that he could give it physical manifestation with his concept manip. Not that he needs to, as it isn't his opponent.
The virus gaining resistance against stuff like concept or information manip (type 2) is a NLF unless it has demonstrated such things. Even then, Balancer can overcome resistance by summoning gods.
Zefraath and Anonyatyllis don't seem to have the range to affect all of Balancer. (who does not exactly have large size, it's just that his existence is broken up in countless terminals scattered over the solar system and the divine world)

@ActuallySpaceMan Supernatural Abilities are magic, which I assume is the same for the Planeswalker, as all of his tabbers in NA&T section are magic-based.
Supernatural Abilities are magical in nature, however, they are not spells and Planeswalkers use spells, not Supernatural Abilities. It may seem like a nit-pick but when they specifically mention categories of abilities they mean specifically those abilities.

After all, D&D is meant to be a game so it would make no sense if they made him immune to spells, the main way Mages fight. Instead, only Spell-Like & Supernatural Abilities are stated.

Supernatural Abilities are magical in nature, however, they are not spells and Planeswalkers use spells, not Supernatural Abilities. It may seem like a nit-pick but when they specifically mention categories of abilities they mean specifically those abilities.
That argument only works if Planeswalker's spells arent magic-based, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Supernatural Abilties not being the same of Spells in DnD is irrelevant unless the Planeswalker's spells were DnD ones.

Last edited:
The virus gaining resistance against stuff like concept or information manip (type 2) is a NLF unless it has demonstrated such things. Even then, Balancer can overcome resistance by summoning gods.
CM type 2
yea no lol
Zefraath and Anonyatyllis don't seem to have the range to affect all of Balancer. (who does not exactly have large size, it's just that his existence is broken up in countless terminals scattered over the solar system and the divine world)
then yea i don't think the virus can affect all of them
unless they're like linked or something since the lswam virus did **** over a race like that in-verse

Last edited:
That argument only works if Planeswalker's spells arent magic-based, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Supernatural Abilties not being the same of Spells in DnD is irrelevant unless the Planeswalker's spells were DnD ones.
Fair since the D&D and MTG Crossovers aren't canon... yet.
In any case that still means Sertrous can still be defeated. The first option is The Planeswalker creates fifty exact copies of him with the same abilities.

Captain from Granblue fantasy will likely become smurf because Primal Beast becomes 4D now even outside their true form because its Astral Power that makes them 4D which creates their existence so I think its best to remove him. even characters from granblue fantasy in 6-A due to them having resistance to 4D hax and abilities that works on 4D beings

Fair since the D&D and MTG Crossovers aren't canon... yet.
In any case that still means Sertrous can still be defeated. The first option is The Planeswalker creates fifty exact copies of him with the same abilities.
Then we run into other issues...Can the planeswalker deal with:

-AE Type 1
-Mid-Godly
-Passive corruption & soulhax
-Passive fear/madness
-2-A BFR
-2-A statistics reduction
-Poison that bypasses resistances

Last edited:
Then we come into other issues...Can the planeswalker deal with:

-AE Type 1
Planeswalkers are AE Type 1 and can kill each other so yes.
-Mid-Godly
The Planeswalker can negate regeneration which can return beings from being torn from reality, history, memory, and existence.
-Passive corruption & soulhax
They resist the Blind of Eternities every time they Planeswalk which passively tries to erase their Body & Soul.

Corrupting their body wouldn't do anything to them their bodies are just projections.
Passive fear/madness
They can bypass Nicol Bolas's passive Fear which can make you forget to speak, breathe and freeze thoughts. They can also survive his touch which does practically everything mentally possible eternally for all time.
They have 2-A range with Planeswalking so they would just come back.
-2-A statistics reduction
They can change the targets of abilities or just nullify them entirely.
-Poison that bypasses resistances
Same as corruption.

Kuon can incon with Grimm or take a 2nd place in 7-B, due to he has
That sounds like mental effects which Grimm seems to resist. Diablo likewise seems to resist that stuff.
Kuon's range is also so low that he would have a hard time getting anything done against either.
then yea i don't think the virus can affect all of them
unless they're like linked or something since the lswam virus did **** over a race like that in-verse
The virus would have to travel through an Ether network for that. Not sure if it can.
Although, even if it could, Balancer can basically just detach/delete the infected parts.

In case the Etrien vs Strahd match goes to no where, how does Theodore's work? He does have the 4-C powers available during the match, can he tranform into a 4-C form, or what? Is for a match against the Agni, although if the Agni can't stand against it, I may simply put the Etrien again.

In case the Etrien vs Strahd match goes to no where, how does Theodore's work? He does have the 4-C powers available during the match, can he tranform into a 4-C form, or what? Is for a match against the Agni, although if the Agni can't stand against it, I may simply put the Etrien again.
He has 4C summons. In his Low 7B key his most impressive things are he can give himself 4C durability for 1 attack, turn himself 2D, sealing that even guys with space magic can escape and regen negation on low-godly scale

Diablo didn't resist perception stuff, and can he perceive nonexistent being
So you mean the blindness would work? Diablo has ESP so I don't think the blindness would bother him much.

I don't quite get how the EXS stuff regarding invisibility works. If it can be equated to magicules than Diablo should be able to see him. Or alternatively he could perhaps percieve him as a lack of magicules in a certain area?

I don't quite get how the EXS stuff regarding invisibility works. If it can be equated to magicules than Diablo should be able to see him. Or alternatively he could perhaps percieve him as a lack of magicules in a certain area?
Even Diablo has ESP but Kuon is so invisible that In-Birth like Hilda or Hyde can't sense where he really is. So I have a conclusion that Diablo won't know where Kuon is nor when he attacks to block or dodge, so he can be hit by Kuon no matter what.

The virus would have to travel through an Ether network for that. Not sure if it can.
Although, even if it could, Balancer can basically just detach/delete the infected parts.
yea fair enough i think it's NLF to assume the lswarm virus could instantly affect all of them, so balancer should probably take it's place (for now)

Meng Chuan Likely can take on both of them at the same time, and possibly a chance to get higher as the 2nd slotted character doesn't seem much, and idk whose the strongest in God of War.

Even Diablo has ESP but Kuon is so invisible that In-Birth like Hilda or Hyde can't sense where he really is. So I have a conclusion that Diablo won't know where Kuon is nor when he attacks to block or dodge, so he can be hit by Kuon no matter what.
Well, couldn't he still perceive it as a lack of EXP/magicules in an area, since Kuon has none? And the person in the video might not have known the location, but not the presence of them. And Diabolo has some abilities that might work through AoE, although I don't know Slime Datta Ken enough to be sure.

I think you should make a thread and get some supporters to comment on it.

Meng Chuan Likely can take on both of them at the same time, and possibly a chance to get higher as the 2nd slotted character doesn't seem much, and idk whose the strongest in God of War.
He is a Smurf no? His range is Low Multiversal in that key if I'm looking correctly.

Well, couldn't he still perceive it as a lack of EXP/magicules in an area, since Kuon has none? And the person in the video might not have known the location, but not the presence of them. And Diabolo has some abilities that might work through AoE
If Diablo try to kill Kuon, his passive corruption would work, it can work on In-Birth who can resist corruption from void. Even we don't know Diablo can affect nonexistent or not.

If Diablo try to kill Kuon, his passive corruption would work, it can work on In-Birth who can resist corruption from void. Even we don't know Diablo can affect nonexistent or not.
Kuons range is so low that that isn't necessarily is a problem. Also not sure how high Diabolo's resistance is. As said, you should make a match and call in some supporters who know Diabolo's abilities better.

On other news, by all input I could get on Gufadgarn vs Geist Grace Gufadgarn stomps, so I think Death Mage Characters should take #3 for now.

VE thrashes Kuon quite hard, only reason Diablo worked is because his passives are instant or nearly so, the issue with Kuon's is that they aren't from the description, so VE just passively yeets itself right the hell back to the void and let's the crack made by that do the talking as Kuon can now no longer do jack to him and vice versa if somehow Kuon can get around being insta-incapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back