• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
tabber cannot be previewed properly by visual mode it annoys me and Source edit mode gives me so many characters that it's hard to track things together properly and it is worse when you have some funny astigmatism. triple tabber is an impending nightmare cause i have to actually make it like that to be visually appealing due to how massive the profile

tabber cannot be previewed properly by visual mode it annoys me and Source edit mode gives me so many characters that it's hard to track things together properly and it is worse when you have some funny astigmatism. triple tabber is an impending nightmare cause i have to actually make it like that to be visually appealing due to how massive the profile
I regularly handle tabbers in Source Edit mode, in fact it's where I do like 99.9% of my editing, and if they're done right, a good tabber setup can be easy to navigate, it just takes practice and repetion, like mastering all things in life do

I understand keeping track of the tabs can be difficult but at least in cases where only a single tab is needed, it's generally easy to handle

now better?
You made the same mistake again. Just don't touch it. Their is no rules that say that key seperation has to be done through tabbers, and you keep making a mess of the profile's format from a lack of understanding of how it's structured.

Btw. looking at the Rikuo vs True Dark Genie thread, should TDG even be #1 High 7-C? From what was said there TDG loses because he basically doesn't care enough to use his immortality and time shenanigans.
So basically he apparently has lots of overpowered stuff he just makes no use of.
Under those conditions, it seems like Fran and Han could both take him. They both can deal with space and mind stuff (if he even cares enough to use those). Aside from that TDG appears pretty basic then.

Btw. looking at the Rikuo vs True Dark Genie thread, should TDG even be #1 High 7-C? From what was said there TDG loses because he basically doesn't care enough to use his immortality and time shenanigans.
So basically he apparently has lots of overpowered stuff he just makes no use of.
Under those conditions, it seems like Fran and Han could both take him. They both can deal with space and mind stuff (if he even cares enough to use those). Aside from that TDG appears pretty basic then.
I honestly thought the same, it seems more like a cases of adding a profile do to having impressive things but in reality said character don't abuse them.

Oh then she should resist due to the usual cultivator stuff where each stage is a greater degree of resistance along with her resisting stuff that affects her mind on the informational level

Aight, anything outside of the passives cause she just needs either a gesture or a thought to manifest her garden which amps her, makes it harder for other stuff from affecting her along with having a passive mind, soul, body, info, corruption, and madness manip, or bfrs their soul into her garden which has the same effects along with other stuff that makes it worse for him, along with danmaku and her regular attacks that all have the corrupting effects of her garden.

TDG was added some time ago but that was before I updated his page to what it is now and before I went in depth, and no, I'm not sure how you came up with him not using his immorality from my comment. TDG is the embodiment of Seda's negative energy (mostly) and was formed 400 years ago. It's avatar was sealed in an urn while the hatred from Seda 400 years ago continued to fuel it and send it's essence across time (by splitting himself).

Standard Tactics

Orginal TDG: The orginal TDG is incorporeal, it's only function is sending out it's essense across time to absorb it but this process is slow. It mainly wants the body of Seda because he's the perfect host, however even then it doesn't care and will make avatars as a substitute to fight others or take possession of others. It exists so long as Seda exists as it's fueled by that exact moment Seda felt all his hatred and it's directly stated that he was not "born" so cannot die, they needed to go 400 years back in time and alter the timeline to stop it but even then it was watching and allowed Toan him to try, saying it doesn't matter because so long as hatred exists it will come back. It literally the watches Toan body it's avatar and alter time and effectively erases it from history but the Fairy King states it will eventually come back.

So basically the orginal TDG will continue to come back until Seda's hatred is erased (from 400 years ago) and if another strong amount of hatred appears, it will continue to exists. That's why it doesn't care because it knows hatred, grief and all other negative emotions will always exist so it cannot truely be erased.

Avaters (Which are the thing in first place) : The avatar that the party fights back in time opened with BFR that was a white flash of light but it goes with them so it can fight. It fires eye beams, sends strong gusts of winds and or opens portals in space to attackbthe target. The avatars immortality allows it to resurrect once killed as the negative energy from Seda (400 years ago) aka the orginal TDG gives it the power to do so, so yes, It's resurrection is combat applicable but if it's incapacitated in a way that doesn't involve death, the orginal TDG will not make another to take it's place because it doesn't care as it's mainly just duplicating itself across time and since the avatars are immortal, it doesn't bother replacing it. The avatars have the same mind set as the orginal, they don't care if they die because they will resurrect abd they don't care what happens to themselves as evident when it laughed despite losing and dying.

So unless killed, the orginal won't bother creating a new one to take the formers place, it's just out of character. The avatar was only number 1 High 7-C at the time because it's profile had yet to be properly split so it was if they were fighting both TDG and it's avatars so it would swarm the but that's not the case. TDG can be knocked off the list now, heck I completely forgot he was on the list.

I honestly thought the same, it seems more like a cases of adding a profile do to having impressive things but in reality said character don't abuse them.
He was up there because his profile in the past didn't cover the difference on how he actually fights and that his avatars are not starting with the orginal. He can be removed now.

TDG was added some time ago but that was before I updated his page to what it is now and before I went in depth, and no, I'm not sure how you came up with him not using his immorality from my comment. TDG is the embodiment of Seda's negative energy (mostly) and was formed 400 years ago. It's avatar was sealed in an urn while the hatred from Seda 400 years ago continued to fuel it and send it's essence across time (by splitting himself).

Standard Tactics

Orginal TDG: The orginal TDG is incorporeal, it's only function is sending out it's essense across time to absorb it but this process is slow. It mainly wants the body of Seda because he's the perfect host, however even then it doesn't care and will make avatars as a substitute to fight others or take possession of others. It exists so long as Seda exists as it's fueled by that exact moment Seda felt all his hatred and it's directly stated that he was not "born" so cannot die, they needed to go 400 years back in time and alter the timeline to stop it but even then it was watching and allowed Toan him to try, saying it doesn't matter because so long as hatred exists it will come back. It literally the watches Toan body it's avatar and alter time and effectively erases it from history but the Fairy King states it will eventually come back.

So basically the orginal TDG will continue to come back until Seda's hatred is erased (from 400 years ago) and if another strong amount of hatred appears, it will continue to exists. That's why it doesn't care because it knows hatred, grief and all other negative emotions will always exist so it cannot truely be erased.

Avaters (Which are the thing in first place) : The avatar that the party fights back in time opened with BFR that was a white flash of light but it goes with them so it can fight. It fires eye beams, sends strong gusts of winds and or opens portals in space to attackbthe target. The avatars immortality allows it to resurrect once killed as the negative energy from Seda (400 years ago) aka the orginal TDG gives it the power to do so, so yes, It's resurrection is combat applicable but if it's incapacitated in a way that doesn't involve death, the orginal TDG will not make another to take it's place because it doesn't care as it's mainly just duplicating itself across time and since the avatars are immortal, it doesn't bother replacing it. The avatars have the same mind set as the orginal, they don't care if they die because they will resurrect abd they don't care what happens to themselves as evident when it laughed despite losing and dying.

So unless killed, the orginal won't bother creating a new one to take the formers place, it's just out of character. The avatar was only number 1 High 7-C at the time because it's profile had yet to be properly split so it was if they were fighting both TDG and it's avatars so it would swarm the but that's not the case. TDG can be knocked off the list now, heck I completely forgot he was on the list.
Huh, wait this is quite similar to Odio from Live A Live, no?

I don't know the character so I can't say for sure.
Concept of hate whose influence has been spread throughout the timeline and never dying as long as hatred exists, with him not caring if his incarnations die, instead having been focused on one person (Orested), with the cast having been drawn into the past to defeat him and to temporarily defeat True Odio.

Concept of hate whose influence has been spread throughout the timeline and never dying as long as hatred exists, with him not caring if his incarnations die, instead having been focused on one person (Orested), with the cast having been drawn into the past to defeat him and to temporarily defeat True Odio.
Sounds about right.

Shouldn't Ecang and Veldora share the same placement in Low 2-C?, since Veldora beats Ecang in speed equalized but can't do anything against Ecang in speed unequalized given his Immeasurable speed?

Shouldn't Ecang and Veldora share the same placement in Low 2-C?, since Veldora beats Ecang in speed equalized but can't do anything against Ecang in speed unequalized given his Immeasurable speed?
it's still a draw then, they will share the spot if Ecang actually beats Vel with speed unequalized

That's basically saying any character with immeasurable speed will get a top spot by default most of the time as the opponent can practically do nothing. So yeah hard disagree right there

What do you mean by cannot do anything? Like incapable of putting him down permanently?
If he can keep on attacking him to kill him and he simply comes back then with immeasurable speed he'll simply attack him ad infinitum to the point that he is entirely harmless to him for 24hrs and that is enough for a win in SBA.

Does that actually count as incap? Someone said the opposite in another thread.
idk about that blahblah guy but what he says is his own opinion whether it is unfair or not fair
but
incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day
there is no mention that he must do so in a single attack. So you can completely knock off someone by simply keeping them down and incapacitated until a day has passed. (Of course, the fighters are probably unaware of this rule since SBA assumes all they know is that they must kill their opponent).
so yes that counts as incap if the person is incapable of attacking because he gets overwhelmed to even attempt to

eitherway If Ecang knows the danger he would simply keep killing Veldora in order to preserve itself or avoid itself from dying so in the end he would do the ad infinitum against him until the SBA wincon is fulfilled regardless if he knows it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back