• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikuo Nura vs True Dark Genie - Battle for 1st Strongest High 7-C (Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i see the layering reasoning for Rikuo's hax? And also what is his starting moves cause depending on that I may just vote Rikuo based off the fear

could i see the layering reasoning for Rikuo's hax?

could i see the layering reasoning for Rikuo's hax? And also what is his starting moves cause depending on that I may just vote Rikuo based off the fear
Check his "Note" section, there's a hyperlink which will send you to his layering explanation.

also what is his starting moves cause depending on that I may just vote Rikuo based off the fear
He starts out by inducing "fear, awe and respect" on his opponent' with his "Fear" since he needs his opponent's to "fear, awe and respect" him before he can use his abilities, this is passive as it comes from an aura which Yokai constantly produce, and since TDG doesn't even resist baseline Fear Manipulation nor Emphatic Manipulation, much less Rikuo's extremely layered version. He's going to be induce so much fear that his physical movements are locked and his will to fight Rikuo becomes null.

It also passively nullifies the opponent's abilities if they have much weaker "fear" than Rikuo, which TDG has. Which means every single of TDG abilities gets passively nulled before he can use them, with Rikuo's power nullification being capable of nullifying layered Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), which is above anything in TDG's arsenal.

It seems like Rikuo just passives TDG into oblivion tbh. Maybe his regeneration/resurrection could help but i have no idea if it's combat applicable or not.

With the powernulling of cm I wouldn't be surprised he could nullify the regen and res. genie has bfr but its whack and dodgeable so yeah, Rikuo FRA.

He starts out by inducing "fear, awe and respect" on his opponent' with his "Fear" since he needs his opponent's to "fear, awe and respect" him before he can use his abilities, this is passive as it comes from an aura which Yokai constantly produce, and since TDG doesn't even resist baseline Fear Manipulation nor Emphatic Manipulation, much less Rikuo's extremely layered version. He's going to be induce so much fear that his physical movements are locked and his will to fight Rikuo becomes null.

It also passively nullifies the opponent's abilities if they have much weaker "fear" than Rikuo, which TDG has. Which means every single of TDG abilities gets passively nulled before he can use them, with Rikuo's power nullification being capable of nullifying layered Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), which is above anything in TDG's arsenal.

It seems like Rikuo just passives TDG into oblivion tbh. Maybe his regeneration/resurrection could help but i have no idea if it's combat applicable or not.
Rikuo wins then.

TDG's entire thing is the fact that he doesn't care what happens because he's immortal, nore does he care what happens to an avatar. The avatar will get incapacitated and that's it because in Dark Cloud, the first avater got sealed for 400 years yet the orginal TDG in the past didn't bother making another to take it's place. It even let the main protagonist travel back in time and try to stop it's conception because it didn't care. Even when the newly formed avatar lost it didn't care because it was just going to ressurect in a few minutes, and even when the timeline got altered and the orginal TDG never came to be, the Fairy King stated it would return. This is because TDG is the embodiment of hatred and once enough hatred has appeared, it will respawn.The avatars Immortality/Ressurection is combat applicable so long as the orginal TDG from 400 years in the past, keeps sending it energy but if it gets incapacitated, it won't replace it because it's still immortal.

TDG's entire thing boils down to "I am immortal, I can't die, and I'll always comeback so long as hatred exists so you can do whatever you want. It makes no difference." So yeah, Rikuo wins since TDG avatar can't do much and technically only wins through oulasting Rikuo but that will take until Rikuo dies of whatever cause as the avatar wouldn't be able to fight back because it gets haxed and it's not like the orginal would send another because it doesnt care as it's busy sending other parts of itself through time.

Rikuo wins then.

TDG's entire thing is the fact that he doesn't care what happens because he's immortal, nore does he care what happens to an avatar. The avatar will get incapacitated and that's it because in Dark Cloud, the first avater got sealed for 400 years yet the orginal TDG in the past didn't bother making another to take it's place. It even let the main protagonist travel back in time and try to stop it's conception because it didn't care. Even when the newly formed avatar lost it didn't care because it was just going to ressurect in a few minutes, and even when the timeline got altered and the orginal TDG never came to be, the Fairy King stated it would return. This is because TDG is the embodiment of hatred and once enough hatred has appeared, it will respawn.The avatars Immortality/Ressurection is combat applicable so long as the orginal TDG from 400 years in the past, keeps sending it energy but if it gets incapacitated, it won't replace it because it's still immortal.

TDG's entire thing boils down to "I am immortal, I can't die, and I'll always comeback so long as hatred exists so you can do whatever you want. It makes no difference." So yeah, Rikuo wins since TDG avatar can't do much and technically only wins through oulasting Rikuo but that will take until Rikuo dies of whatever cause as the avatar wouldn't be able to fight back because it gets haxed and it's not like the orginal would send another because it doesnt care as it's busy sending other parts of itself through time.
Damn.... aight.

Well.... i guess this thread can be closed since its entire purpose was to get Rikuo on the list and if the only supporter for the verse agrees Rikuo wins then i don't see the reason why we should keep the thread open tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back