• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they don't kill her after the sleep manip no.
However, as per SBA there is no prior knowledge, this just won't happen.
I mentioned Necromancy in the first place because it seemed like the best bet, The Adventurer doesn't have a "starting move". So yes, Sleep Manipulation and other Syndromes are entirely possible to just be used instead of anything related to Necromancy,

I mentioned Necromancy in the first place because it seemed like the best bet, The Adventurer doesn't have a "starting move". So yes, Sleep Manipulation and other Syndromes are entirely possible to just be used instead of anything related to Necromancy,
Ok, but if Bunny wins in all the other options and this option isn't more than 50% likely, Bunny still wins in total.
Seeing how the Adventurer has a ton of moves that don't win them this fight, every option being equally likely means Bunny wins more likely than not.

Ok, but if Bunny wins in all the other options and this option isn't more than 50% likely, Bunny still wins in total.
Seeing how the Adventurer has a ton of moves that don't win them this fight, every option being equally likely means Bunny wins more likely than not.
Fair enough.

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't see any passive

Or is it the thing of putting the target into endless agony?

EDIT: Oh yes, now I see. I was looking at the wrong profile

Also, LN Masayuki should be in the 3rd position of 10-B. His passive mind hax which is on the information level will render Zach's time travel shenanigan useless.

Neo should be able to beat Dragaux. No resistance to time hax or spatial stuff like Sonic and Shadow have.

Yeah his corruption seems to be the biggest issue but Neo should have no problem copying it. Though Dragaux is able to corrupt robots.

Anos is only in L1C with speed unequal the top should atleast specify that. And hey, doesn't he incon with Xue ying and Nasuverse as well, by your logic?

Anos is only in L1C with speed unequal the top should atleast specify that. And hey, doesn't he incon with Xue ying and Nasuverse as well, by your logic?
He incon them but if in technicality if Xue or Nasuverse has better potency or hax strength they can be rated higher if not equal. If their hax is not as strong or potency is not that strong idk

He incon them but if in technicality if Xue or Nasuverse has better potency or hax strength they can be rated higher if not equal. If their hax is not as strong or potency is not that strong idk
I at least didn't think Xue Ying can interact with Anos, but i think Nasuverse peeps can indeed do that

Xue Ying is 6D in the last key. All his hax is 6D...how would he be 6D with 5D hax... really guys. His powers the instant he became an Overlord were enough to defeat other beings like him with ease, mutiple of them.

His profile will be improved next year with better formatting, references, powers, etc so it would be easier to understand it but till then its good enough. 5-D is second last key, aka first Low 1-C while 6-D for second Low 1-C.
you mean this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back