• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was against his own creation, he literally doesnt do it to people besides that.
So? why does the distinct matter at all, just bringing up a distinction doesn't prove said distinction actually matters. His first offensive usage of The Visionary within the story was erasing someone from existence, it would most likely be the same here until you can prove why the distinct matters.

He definitely does start with EE.

He quite literally did against Lee.
Who is a special case as he literally created him and he has used EE against nobody else as his first move (or even used it at all IIRC)

and yes he is a special case there as if he did it as his first move normally he would have done it later on

What does she have to beat Gremmy. Looks like Gremmy Just EE’s her or BFRs.
Enkidou resists that stuff via the resistance against soul, matter and space manipulation.
Then she petrifies Gremmy and turns him to mud.

She ain't doing shit to Gremmy until she actually has scans of her profile of her doing said things.

The fact profiles with zero scans or links to actual evidence can exist on this wiki is a ******* L.
The profile has references to everything. That's actual evidence.

Gotta love people with no argument going "yeah, but the profile doesn't count".

Yeah, and "my profile has scans and yours not, so my character wins" is a terrible argument. Honestly.

References are accepted evidence in literally every kind of science. Other people's unwillingness to use them ain't my fault. And, as a wiki, we always go by what's on the profile. So if he really wants to doubt the contents he should make a CRT.

Or, y'know, ask me for evidence. I never mind people asking for scans on specific stuff. It would take me 30s to post scans of the petrification. But just going "no scans gg" is bad debating, as it's a blatant attempt to not actually engage the arguments made.

Last edited:
She ain't doing shit to Gremmy until she actually has scans of her profile of her doing said things.

The fact profiles with zero scans or links to actual evidence can exist on this wiki is a ******* L.
Scans are preferable, references are fine, but even if it's just on the profile then it is acceptable and usable (unless their has been someone making changes without an accepted CRT or based off false information), regardless of your opinion.

The profile has references to everything. That's actual evidence.

Gotta love people with no argument going "yeah, but the profile doesn't count".
It isn't and wasn't supposed to be an argument.

I'm saying your profile shouldn't be allowed on site as it currently is, and if I was king, dictator of VSBW i wouldn't allow it (this goes for any other profile that's like this as well, not just yours). We can have an actual argument about Gremmy vs that chick (and you know we can, because we've actually debate multiple times), i'm just making my opinion known that as someone who creates and revises profiles, i don't like the way you do it because it's quite literally "trust me bro" the profiles, especially with verses that grand total 5 people in the entire world has read or watch.

It shouldn't be the job of the person you're debating to grab YOUR evidence for YOUR claims, it should always be present on the profile so you can always evidence YOUR claims.

Scans are preferable, references are fine, but even if it's just on the profile then it is acceptable and usable (unless their has been someone making changes without an accepted CRT or based off false information), regardless of your opinion.
I don't care, i don't like it and it shouldn't be allowed, that was the entire point.

This isn't me making a factual statement within the context of the rules on VSBW, i'm making my opinion known because i'm tired of dealing with DontTalk's profiles, that have zero ******* scans of anything, rather just references to chapters and that's it. It just shouldn't be allowed.

Also i'll just make this known so people don't misinterpret my intention, this isn't an attack on DontTalk's character or anything like that, from all my interactions with him he seems like a fine dude, i just don't like the way he makes his profiles, that's all.

Enkidou resists that stuff via the resistance against soul, matter and space manipulation.
Then she petrifies Gremmy and turns him to mud.
Without further explanation on those resistances they're not preventing the EE or BFR.

Also, in regards to the BFR, Gremmy already did it to Kenpachi who has space manipulation resistance.

Lastly, she can't really petrify Gremmy given that his body is just one of his imaginary creations and and his real "body" is a disembodied soul brain.

Without further explanation on those resistances they're not preventing the EE or BFR.
Read the Notable Attacks/Techniques section on the page. The parts about Ether and Divine Rank in particular. (That why I mention the resistances being via divine rank in the P&A)

TL;DR is that they resist any manipulation of Ether, with matter, space and souls being nothing but Ether put into a certain form. For a good example regarding EE I can also point to Eshita, who has EE that can be resisted via Divine Rank.

Also, in regards to the BFR, Gremmy already did it to Kenpachi who has space manipulation resistance.
Kidou has multiple layers of resistance. It's also not like BFR is his go to move anyway. And gods can simply "hold space" via Ether manipulation, so Kidou might just be able to counteract it.

Furthermore, Kidou may start by putting up a combat barrier, which prevents leaving unless you can counter Info Manip Type 2. (It "digitalizes" you and by that separates you from the real world) That would prevent BFR as well.

Lastly, she can't really petrify Gremmy given that his body is just one of his imaginary creations and and his real "body" is a disembodied soul brain.
This is petrification via Ether manip, which works on gods that in reality are Ether constructs. Like, the hierarchy of abstractness in the verse is Matter/Energy/Space/Time/Souls/Information (Type 1) < Laws of Nature and Destiny < Ether. She is affecting a more fundamental part of Gremmy than just his soul, as she uses her Authority to manipulate his Ether being (called "Mold" in the verse).

I'm also not sure if Gremmy can actually fight without his body? Have we seen that? Well, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back