• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Billy vs Akira (Godspeed)

Mr. Billy
vs
Akira (angel and demon fused)

Equal Speed
xmain.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dMwK5EfW6X.jpg

Mr. Billy: @CoreOfimBalance(COB), @jojo123

Akira: @azontr

Last edited:
Billy incaps through Unjustice or outright makes Akira commit suicide with Unjustice.

Unjustice allows for Billy to negate other's vision of justice which forces them to act out any action that would be injustice to their justice. The ability also works to certain degrees depending on how absolute or dear a vision of justice is to you. If the vision is dear to you, it may make you commit suicide[18]. Another part of the ability is also that outside forces can negate your view of justice: Against the alien race, Juiz used her ability and it resulted in the alien race attacking their own fleet, against Andy and Tatiana, they both went and attempted to attack someone who they consider to be a part of their justice or the very thing they view as Justice.

Another is that Billy can copy one's ability through unfair which is simply activated through Akira viewing him as an enemy, the copying ability works on laws as well so he'd be able to copy Akira's main ability but given Billy already has air manip, he would likely copy his duplication if he deems it useful since mostly everything else Billy has or just wouldnt copy.

Haven't read Godspeed in awhile but I think the fact that Akira might have the resistance to shake off Unjustice due to the sheer level of conceptual and law manipulation Best girl Amalda has. Has UxU characters done anything of that scale of conceptual manipulation yet? Best I can think of is Umas.

That said he still has such an abundant level of other attacks. Billy can bypass Akira's intangibility, has paralysis and TK, deconstruction. Akira can likely kill Billy too via conceptual manipulation (and I'm not sure if Billy can copy it but I won't be surprised if he can) so it's not a stomp, he probably has some close win cons. But Acceleration on Billy's side help him match against Akira even if he stat amps.

TLDR - I vote Billy. Not sure he can copy or use Unjustice on Akira but he wins either way

Haven't read Godspeed in awhile but I think the fact that Akira might have the resistance to shake off Unjustice due to the sheer level of conceptual and law manipulation Best girl Amalda has. Has UxU characters done anything of that scale of conceptual manipulation yet? Best I can think of is Umas.

That said he still has such an abundant level of other attacks. Billy can bypass Akira's intangibility, has paralysis and TK, deconstruction. Akira can likely kill Billy too via conceptual manipulation (and I'm not sure if Billy can copy it but I won't be surprised if he can) so it's not a stomp, he probably has some close win cons. But Acceleration on Billy's side help him match against Akira even if he stat amps.

TLDR - I vote Billy. Not sure he can copy or use Unjustice on Akira but he wins either way
added

Has UxU characters done anything of that scale of conceptual manipulation yet? Best I can think of is Umas.
Other than the Uma just being abstract given they are the rules, nah. Also I would say Unjustice should work, while Amalda controls the abstract laws of physics, she doesn't have control over something Law based morality manip or his law based power mimicry. Akira mainly counters Unchange which also just ignores the laws of physics.

Win Cons:

With Unchange:

Can suffocate people with Unchange air by putting an invisible barrier over one’s mouth and nose. Can drown people with Unchange water by forming big bodies of water to drown people in. Should be capable of crushing people with Unchange air having Class G lifting strength with it. Can snap one’s neck with Unchange air by just moving the air to do so. Some of these hasn’t actually done but given the creativity and knowledge he has of Gina’s previous use of Unchange, none of this should be out of his creativity to do so.

With Unstoppable:

Capable of grinding people’s body on the ground with unstoppable till they die or become incapacitated. Did this specifically to Andy who has great regeneration.

With Unmove:

Not really a win con but it can lead to one with Billy making the target paralyzed and unable to dodge any attacks Billy launched prior. This ability is capable of stopping anything the user views in their line of sight and works on several objects.

Unjustice:

Billy has used this on one occasion and is likely his most overpowered ability. With it Billy can cause people to commit suicide, injure themselves, or even attack their own allies given what their perception of self justice may look like. Say someone’s view of justice is to protect earth, or protect their race, they will do several things: If their view is truly authentic to them then they’ll commit suicide, if they have a view of justice but aren’t willing to put their life in danger aka go through with some plan that could lead to their death then they’ll likely harm themselves or attack something that helps them accomplish their self justice. This ability can be done to multiple people at a time and is not restricted to only humans.

These are ways Billy can use his abilities.

Unbelievable and Unchange: Billy can create his own form of ricochet with creating walls of air in the immediate area and shooting bullets with unbelievable activated. To make this more believable, Billy has already shown that such an idea is doable with walls, and how he did it with Tatiana during the Victor fight, he is also able to create singular walls with Unchange so the idea is very much possible.

Amalda's abilities are based on law and concept manipulation inherently, which includes her ability to manipulate the emotion of comfort on the conceptual level.

Amalda's abilities are based on law and concept manipulation inherently, which includes her ability to manipulate the emotion of comfort on the conceptual level.
Again that isn't morality manip. And her doing so to one doesn't mean he can now resist all forms of law manip.

Morality manipulation is a subset of mind manipulation which Akira resists on the conceptual level. 🗿

Morality manipulation is a subset of mind manipulation which Akira resists on the conceptual level. 🗿
His page says he only resisted his mind getting eroded and then it don't even say he resist any conceptual mind stuff. Either way this isn't Billy's only win con, just a really good one.

Godspeed pages are bad lol. So it's unfavorable for you to listen to them.

I don't even know why people don't revise them, their super easy to do so, the manga isn't even 20 chapters.

Godspeed pages are bad lol. So it's unfavorable for you to listen to them.

I don't even know why people don't revise them, their super easy to do so, the manga isn't even 20 chapters.
Yeah seems that way. And on the conceptual dura neg, If it's just with his sword Billy's just capable of dodging it, if it's got more distance he can just use Unstoppable to zoom away or use unbalance on the surroundings to create obstacles like buildings tilting to block attacks.

It's not just swords or weapons, those with conceptual power in Godspeed can imbue anything with it as they have full domain over the concept, and so can Akira.

I'd get scans but I don't feel like it rn lel.

Back