• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Sonic characters 8th in 2-B because they deserve to be their or is it for the sake of open space being available

alright, so it seems that the characters that were decided of being able to beat johnny were Henry Stickman, Han Jee-Han, Shizuku Yaegashi, Ikki Kurogane,
Danny Phantom, Characters from Owari no Seraph and Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Vitreous Drinker, Yagnoloth, Barbed Devil, Stone Golem)

what would be the placement order for these nominees?
In principle I would say something like:

D&D dudes because of standard D&D resistance to all haxs in the wiki plus apparently needing to simultaneously affect three different planes to put them down.

Owari no Seraph do to concept type 1 haxs, in the case of one of them is a concept hax over time that make the character invulnerable and make his atacks unavoidable, while the other have conceptual sealing (and I sort of remember the mention of conceptual control of space or something like that, not too sure) along with other fuckery that they likely have.

Henry because infinite retries and big wall of haxs to use infinitely until he get a win.

Han because his game mechanics protect him from die and let him recover and become stronger inside pocket dimensions if he want, plus the haxs he already have and that he could potentially gain inside said pocket dimensions. Though I'm not completely sure if he should be above Shizuku and Ikki since I don't know to what extent his game mechanics prevent him from getting one-shotted (like if Shizuku used conceptual hax to spatially cut him or his soul would the game mechanics let him survie to enter a pocket dimension and recover or would he instantly die? In Ikki case if he instead decapitated him or something like that with a 7-C attack the hp mechanic would let him survive?) Depending on the answer of that their places can be switched.

Shizuku because her conceptual gravity, spatial and soul hax with her sword plus willpower that can develop resistances (even to potentially concept type 1), SI that created big religions through various nations without wanting (she especifically don't wanted that), big skill (which is something always useful in combat and good to have), and maybe some more things that I'm forgetting.

Ikki because his 200x speed amp that he use at the beginning plus his big skill. In principle since he got an inco with Shizuku (though with later keys) he could share a spot with her since their main win con is mostly the same as in the match so it should play similar with the 8-A keys.

Danny do to ghost physiology haxs like possession plus his own strong accelerated development that could make him jump tiers.

Or at least that's how I see things.

Weekly as long as The Hunter has Multiversal range on its profile he is smurf, deal with it. Make a crt, change it to interdimensional and once its accepted then you can nominate it.

Once the CRT for him is passed he will be back in the number 1 slot

Once the CRT for him is passed he will be back in the number 1 slot
Yeah, couldn't tell which stuff was for which key and either way Sasha and Misha whoop his ass. Use these sandboxes to know what they have in their 8-A
Gonna update their profiles soon. Either of them looks at him and he's done for. If he resurrects, they proceed to incap him.

In principle I would say something like:

D&D dudes because of standard D&D resistance to all haxs in the wiki plus apparently needing to simultaneously affect three different planes to put them down.

Owari no Seraph do to concept type 1 haxs, in the case of one of them is a concept hax over time that make the character invulnerable and make his atacks unavoidable, while the other have conceptual sealing (and I sort of remember the mention of conceptual control of space or something like that, not too sure) along with other fuckery that they likely have.

Henry because infinite retries and big wall of haxs to use infinitely until he get a win.

Han because his game mechanics protect him from die and let him recover and become stronger inside pocket dimensions if he want, plus the haxs he already have and that he could potentially gain inside said pocket dimensions. Though I'm not completely sure if he should be above Shizuku and Ikki since I don't know to what extent his game mechanics prevent him from getting one-shotted (like if Shizuku used conceptual hax to spatially cut him or his soul would the game mechanics let him survie to enter a pocket dimension and recover or would he instantly die? In Ikki case if he instead decapitated him or something like that with a 7-C attack the hp mechanic would let him survive?) Depending on the answer of that their places can be switched.

Shizuku because her conceptual gravity, spatial and soul hax with her sword plus willpower that can develop resistances (even to potentially concept type 1), SI that created big religions through various nations without wanting (she especifically don't wanted that), big skill (which is something always useful in combat and good to have), and maybe some more things that I'm forgetting.

Ikki because his 200x speed amp that he use at the beginning plus his big skill. In principle since he got an inco with Shizuku (though with later keys) he could share a spot with her since their main win con is mostly the same as in the match so it should play similar with the 8-A keys.

Danny do to ghost physiology haxs like possession plus his own strong accelerated development that could make him jump tiers.

Or at least that's how I see things.
I'm pretty it was accepted that Crowfather incons Henry and kicks Johnny's shit in

Do they have anything, whatsoever, AT ALL that is smurf.

It could be something as small as a soul a Low 2-C distance away and they'd not qualify
Beginning of series? No, smurf stuff starts from pre silver sea which is why I'm organizing the profile
Sasha has deconstruction, sleep manipulation, mind manipulation, conceptual manipulation 2, spatial manipulation & passive power nullification.

Misha has deconstruction, matter manipulation, transmutation, ice manipulation, CM 1, law & fate manipulation and her go to move is incap by transforming opponents into ice or sealing them in ice.

Sasha has deconstruction, sleep manipulation, mind manipulation, conceptual manipulation 2, spatial manipulation & passive power nullification.

Misha has deconstruction, matter manipulation, transmutation, ice manipulation, CM 1, law & fate manipulation and her go to move is incap by transforming opponents into ice or sealing them in ice.
So...nothing that can put the hunter down

Isn't that guys Immortality type 9 range is above the tier?

☝️
If so hunter is is not qualified though.
No? For one thing its not his soul that exists as a Type 8, he just has a link to an eldritch being that passively revives him, and for two it doesnt exist a Low 2-C distance away

Wouldnt work, the Moon Presence just rewinds time to bring him back

How would they incap him?

Also whats HGR?
Proof of that bringing something back from conceptual destruction?

Sasha can put him to sleep/ destroy his mind. Misha can freeze him, turn him into an ice cat or whatever, seal him in a cage of ice.

High-godly regeneration

oh damn, a new thread

well with that in mind, I feel like Arifureta at 6-B department could take on Yomiji now since their law manip resistance got buffed

Proof of that bringing something back from conceptual destruction?
Its a time rewind, if said conceptual destruction works on a level that rewinding time to before the damage was done cannot undo it then it would be considered smurf hax
Sasha can put him to sleep/ destroy his mind.
You didnt look at his resistances did you?
Misha can freeze him, turn him into an ice cat or whatever, seal him in a cage of ice.
Cool? Best case scenario he just breaks out, worst case scenario he just Hunter Marks his way out with an auto time rewind, and if said ice kills him time just rewinds automatically anyways
High-godly regeneration
Is that with or without her Type 8? Because The Hunter is able to sever type 8 immortality

Only based on feats shown. For example Shiba tatsuya from "The irregular at magic highschool" rewinding time on someone doesn't bring them back to life.

You have to prove the hunter's can
Prove that rewinding time doesn't reverse conceptual destruction for whatever reason. And I know Tatsuya well enough to say there's more context to his shit AND he can't reverse time on entire fights. Guess what the Hunter's eldritch great one does across an entire city at bare minimum?

Hell, its like saying that Flowey for instance can't come back from conceptual destruction when his time shit is the exact same thing.

Prove that rewinding time doesn't reverse conceptual destruction for whatever reason. And I know Tatsuya well enough to say there's more context to his shit AND he can't reverse time on entire fights. Guess what the Hunter's eldritch great one does across an entire city at bare minimum?
Tatsuya reverses time on an information type 2 level, still doesn't bring them back

Tatsuya reverses time on an information type 2 level, still doesn't bring them back
Which doesn't matter, because his time reverse has different mechanics then just reversing time across an entire city to before the fight that even got something killed started. If I recall, Tatsuya needs something to be there in order to connect the person to their past self to basically make them as healthy as they were however long in the past.

A straight up time reverse doesn't care about that, becuase it's reversing the time of everything, from the hunter, to Sasha/Misha, to the entirety of New York city if not the entire world. What happened before Time was reversed, without a mechanic to specifically remember what happened, basically didn't happen at all. So Sasha's Conceptual EE straight up didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back