• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to prove that The Moon Presence's Time Manipulation works on a conceptual level to argue it can reverse time after someone was erased on a conceptual level. It isn't assumed it could without further evidence.
No actually its the other way around, it would need to be proven that the erasure persists even through the erasure itself being undone by time rewinding

No because i'm not making the positive claim, you are. It's your burden to provide evidence that The Moon Presence's Time Manipulation works on a conceptual level, because we don't innately assume it does, this is why people who have Time Manipulation don't inherently have/gain Conceptual Manipulation along with it.

BTW it was accepted that Crowfather would Incon Henry in 8-A

And, well, seeing as Han has approximately 0 resistances, Crowfather icecubes him too

And Ikki probably can't kill Crowfather before he thinks twice seeing as the distance is 4 Kilometers there.

However Crowfather might(probably does) lose to Shizuku due to her temperature control negating his ice ending her, even if the rest of his attacks work

And seeing as Crowfather doesn't have NPI(Yet, it's something I missed), he 100% loses to Danny

And doesn't Henry resist extreme cold?
Surviving in space hasn't been worth much extreme cold resistance for awhile, and seeing as Crowfather is out here instantly freezing things like Brass solid enough to break it, which Space doesn't do instantly at all, Henry's resistance is nowhere near enough

Surviving in space hasn't been worth much extreme cold resistance for awhile, and seeing as Crowfather is out here instantly freezing things like Brass solid enough to break it, which Space doesn't do instantly at all, Henry's resistance is nowhere near enough
Surviving in space is a cold resistance feat, and a very good one, it just only applies if you spend extended periods of time in space except for short time-frames. It depends on how long Henry spent in space, in which case, if he's spent an extended time, his cold resistance is higher than Crowfather's ice.

Surviving in space is a cold resistance feat, and a very good one, it just only applies if you spend extended periods of time in space except for short time-frames. It depends on how long Henry spent in space, in which case, if he's spent an extended time, his cold resistance is higher than Crowfather's ice.
It takes awhile for the cold resistance to take effect, like, we're talking 12 hours at the low-end to freeze someone solid. Henry was in space for minutes tops.

Being a terrible profile because I havent touched them for years

Thought based Sub-quantum Matter deletion by crushing even particles with her Kleinfield. And a passive Town Level forcefield.
I'll pretend I understood what you said
How its work?
she think and you die? or does it take some time to take effect?

I'll pretend I understood what you said
How its work?
she think and you die? or does it take some time to take effect?
She thinks; You are then surrounded by a Space bubble, which is her Kleinfield. You are frozen in Space and then deleted. So yes, she thinks and you die

I'm pretty it was accepted that Crowfather incons Henry and kicks Johnny's shit in
I honestly don't remeber Crow inco Henry, at least no with the infinite retries and big arsenal of haxs (like the time travel for example) to try forever until he win. Though if there was really such debate were it was concluded that it is a inco then link it please (still wouldn't really make him share the post since he can lose against lower spots). Johnny debate however I remember it.
oh damn, a new thread

well with that in mind, I feel like Arifureta at 6-B department could take on Yomiji now since their law manip resistance got buffed
I have be thinking the same for some months already, but at the end never made the match or brought the talk because of lazyness. It was however the next match I planned after the Hajime vs Han, if that thing ever end first though.
Its a time rewind, if said conceptual destruction works on a level that rewinding time to before the damage was done cannot undo it then it would be considered smurf hax
No, why did you have such idea? Like, I geniunely don't see the logic of why it would be considered smurf if time manip can't recover it. I have never heard of such a thing before and it sound a bit stupid.

Regarding the conceptual manip and the time rewind argument, I'm with Tatsumi here (edit: And the rest, since I wrote this comment the previous page before see the rest of things), the time rewind would need feats of affecting reality to such a extent that can affect something of such abstractness and complexity as the concepts that make reality (as the page itself of conceptual manip state)
  • Concept Destruction: The ability to destroy or remove a concept. By using the ability concepts are removed from reality. This can be wide-spread or very targeted, either erasing the concept of an overarching fundamental principle, such as space, or an individual. When destroyed at this level, nothing can be restored without using similarly powerful conceptual creation. Conventional regeneration or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exist.
It would need even more feats in the case of concept type 1 since those are even above reality itself.

I honestly don't remeber Crow inco Henry, at least no with the infinite retries and big arsenal of haxs (like the time travel for example) to try forever until he win. Though if there was really such debate were it was concluded that it is a inco then link it please (still wouldn't really make him share the post since he can lose against lower spots). Johnny debate however I remember it.
I could swear it was said that Crowfather would just repeatedly ice cube Henry TBH

And even then, I'd say he does repeatedly ice cube henry since we straight up do not know how the Crowfather, the oldest of the old ones, came into being, for all we know his cranky self just materialized one day and made the Veil his home. The Veil is an entirely different planet. Henry can't reach it before he just plain dies of old age without the teleporter in... has just checked Henry's Range

Remove Henry from the list.

"Standard melee range, up to Tens of meters with certain gadgets, Hundreds of meters with firearms, up to Low Multiversal with Teleporter and Reference (Can teleport to other dimensions and punch people into alternate timelines, as well as travel to those timelines)"

"Standard melee range, up to Tens of meters with certain gadgets, Hundreds of meters with firearms, up to Low Multiversal with Teleporter and Reference (Can teleport to other dimensions and punch people into alternate timelines, as well as travel to those timelines)"
Pretty sure the punch to alternate timelines and travel to them was with his stand in the next key. The teleporter however now that you mention is true that have a scene where it began to bug (there is also this fail) and send him to various other places, don't know if there is really proof most of them are other dimensions but since the profile currently treat them as such then he should be removed. Surprise we overlooked that until now lol.

Pretty sure the punch to alternate timelines and travel to them was with his stand in the next key. The teleporter however now that you mention is true that have a scene where it began to bug (there is also this fail) and send him to various other places, don't know if there is really proof most of them are other dimensions but since the profile currently treat them as such then he should be removed. Surprise we overlooked that until now lol.
All right I'll let it pass for now, just remember in that revision to move the ladder thing to second key

As I was saying before I checked Henry's Range, The Veil is sealed to the point one of the Council's enforcers, Death, who can materialize practically anywhere he wants to in creation, even the middle of the White City of the angels, can't go there outside of the very edge of the realm, giving Crowfather more then enough time for his crows to see Henry and for him to just nuke Henry from quite literally across the planet

Junko should be at least 3 in 8-A
Pretty sure she is completely unable to affect D&D guys and can't do anything against Owari no Seraph conceptual manip (now that I think about it, Dragaux is also unable to do anything against them and a good chunk of the other characters, specially since iirc it was mentioned in the other thread that his passive corruption isn't as broken. Sacred Eclipse is also unable to do anything against those two now that I think about it so she should go to third place, maybe even lower depending of how Avalon worked but the profile don't have scans of the thing and I don't remember much of it aside of the fact that it was something like a castle/dungeon).

Junko also can't do anything against Sacred Eclipse, in principle I think she also can't defeat Dragaux (more than because the corruption, because as I said I'm not sure how broken the thing actually is from the other thread, because haxs lime absorption, transmutation, mind manip, emphatic manip, etc). Can't do anything against Henry infinite retries and haxs (I know I said to remove him for how the profile currently list his range, but will do a quick crt to change the teleporter thing to interdimensional range and the stand powers along with mention the stand thing in a different key, so soon he should be able to get again his spot). She can't put down Han and counter his haxs for the same arguments than with Johnny. Can't get close to Shizuku do to spatial and gravity cutting, and the spirit magic cutting will likely affect her a lot (spirit magic can affect no only souls but also minds and other immaterial things) along with the conceptual info manipulation via evolution magic. Ikki would be defeated though since lack the haxs and stamina to fight against her. Can affect or even sense Danny do to ghost physiology and he can easily **** her with his haxs (especially the supernatural effects they have in machines) and his accelerated development to eventually blitz and stomp everything. And Crowfather just freeze all the world at the beginning. However she already defeated Johnny so she could at least get his spot.

Pretty sure she is completely unable to affect D&D guys and can't do anything against Owari no Seraph conceptual manip (now that I think about it, Dragaux is also unable to do anything against them and a good chunk of the other characters, specially since iirc it was mentioned in the other thread that his passive corruption isn't as broken. Sacred Eclipse is also unable to do anything against those two now that I think about it so she should go to third place, maybe even lower depending of how Avalon worked but the profile don't have scans of the thing and I don't remember much of it aside of the fact that it was something like a castle/dungeon).

Junko also can't do anything against Sacred Eclipse, in principle I think she also can't defeat Dragaux (more than because the corruption, because as I said I'm not sure how broken the thing actually is from the other thread, because haxs lime absorption, transmutation, mind manip, emphatic manip, etc). Can't do anything against Henry infinite retries and haxs (I know I said to remove him for how the profile currently list his range, but will do a quick crt to change the teleporter thing to interdimensional range and the stand powers along with mention the stand thing in a different key, so soon he should be able to get again his spot). She can't put down Han and counter his haxs for the same arguments than with Johnny. Can't get close to Shizuku do to spatial and gravity cutting, and the spirit magic cutting will likely affect her a lot (spirit magic can affect no only souls but also minds and other immaterial things) along with the conceptual info manipulation via evolution magic. Ikki would be defeated though since lack the haxs and stamina to fight against her. Can affect or even sense Danny do to ghost physiology and he can easily **** her with his haxs (especially the supernatural effects they have in machines) and his accelerated development to eventually blitz and stomp everything. And Crowfather just freeze all the world at the beginning. However she already defeated Johnny so she could at least get his spot.
And Crowfather... well you already know how that guy treats people with low range.

You didnt look at his resistances did you?
Layers? Cause she can bypass like 6 layers of powernull
Cool? Best case scenario he just breaks out, worst case scenario he just Hunter Marks his way out with an auto time rewind, and if said ice kills him time just rewinds automatically anyways
Out of conceptual, law based freezing?
Is that with or without her Type 8? Because The Hunter is able to sever type 8 immortality
Not saying they have it, you asked me what HGR is.

Aside the DnD and Owari guys, Junko being a Type 2 Inorganic with 10^60 (Infinitely growing) copies with broken Social Influencing and Law hax means she can probably take out almost everyone

Both are just interdimensional feats no? Ypu need to affect the whole thing to get universal to multiversal ranges.

Aside the DnD and Owari guys, Junko being a Type 2 Inorganic with 10^60 (Infinitely growing) copies with broken Social Influencing and Information Analysis means she can probably take out almost everyone
She's not close close enough to do anything to Crowfather, nor will she ever be seeing as he's got more AoE then she can hope to deal with to even attempt to talk, especially with her Unknown range which basically means she can't do shit

And The Hunter is literally bloodlusted permanently in-combat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back