• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only during personal time stops Ainz can't cast magic, he already resists time stop, so yeah he dunks her.
Can I have some proof that he can cast spells during other people's time stop? I don't doubt that he can move in them, but that he can cast spells is news to me.
Fūzetsu is arguably also no regular time stop, seeing how it stops causality and stuff (the way the page puts it, even causalities besides time). Although as an anime-only peasant, I admittedly don't know the source text on that. @GoldenScorpions might know, though.

Can I have some proof that he can cast spells during other people's time stop?
Fūzetsu is arguably also no regular time stop, seeing how it stops causality and stuff (the way the page puts it, even causalities besides time). Although as an anime-only peasant, I admittedly don't know the source text on that.
I'd have to read further but I think he could cast during Demiurge's summon's Time Stop, but you'd have to go to @Apeironaxim cause they know for sure... however...

Yeah Ainz definitely can't deal with Causality time stop, if this were a Chaos Warrior I'd probably laugh and say Tzeentch has that covered, but it isn't so yeah Ainz loses lol

I think that adaptation, if it works at all, would need to happen before the time stop stops her. And that will be the first thing in the fight that happens.

I don't think the resurrection would work. I mean type 2 concept vs type 2 concept aside, what the lack of energy of existence does includes erasing all information on the person in the world. The way the resurrection magic is meant to work, in my understanding, is that the smartphone collects data and that is used for the resurrection. When her power of existence is erased all that data won't exist anymore.
Honestly don't know, is just said that Earthlings Will Power is an energy with the unique propertie to easily adapt to other unique energies, is thanks to it that the protagonist gained magic to begin with the moment they were summoned to Tortus.

No, the smartphone just analyze the info of the girls and if is detected that something happened to them (like for example if it noticed that he don't receive more info from the subject) the smartphone automatically give the signal to Bel Agartha (a satellite artifact outside the planet, with more inside the pocket dimension) so it use restoration magic (ancient magic that manipulate time) to restore her to her previous state. Should be also noted however that the artifacts itselfs also are also enchanted with evolution magic (ancient magic that manipulate abstract information) so the effects of the ancient magic are futher strengthened.

8. Henry Stickmin: His natural charm should affect him regardless of how many times he retry, and since some pages ago was established that time powers don't let null conceptual manip without feats so her spirit magic should be able to take him down.
Beating Henry Stickmin with spirit magic is pretty cap. He's had his soul and the entire universe destroyed and still loaded a save. Since its just type 2 conceptual manipulation (Dependent concepts) and he can load intendent of a universe, and therefore its laws, existing; he loads up and goofs up a million times before toon force stomping her.

No, the smartphone just analyze the info of the girls and if is detected that something happened to them (like for example if it noticed that he don't receive more info from the subject) the smartphone automatically give the signal to Bel Agartha (a satellite artifact outside the planet, with more inside the pocket dimension) so it use restoration magic (ancient magic that manipulate time) to restore her to her previous state. Should be also noted however that the artifacts itselfs also are also enchanted with evolution magic (ancient magic that manipulate abstract information) so the effects of the ancient magic are futher strengthened.
Yeah, and I don't think that would work, because when the power of existence is absorbed all those systems would "forget" that Aiko ever existed. So the system wouldn't notice that it receives no more information, because it wouldn't know there was a person it should get information from.
Like, the idea is that when the power of existence is lost it is made as if the person had never existed to begin with. They disappear from photos and other records.
In fact, the power of existence is responsible for something being able to have an impact on the world. So I really don't think a system can trigger in response to it not being there.

Yeah, and I don't think that would work, because when the power of existence is absorbed all those systems would "forget" that Aiko ever existed. So the system wouldn't notice that it receives no more information, because it wouldn't know there was a person it should get information from.
Like, the idea is that when the power of existence is lost it is made as if the person had never existed to begin with. They disappear from photos and other records.
In fact, the power of existence is responsible for something being able to have an impact on the world. So I really don't think a system can trigger in response to it not being there.
It can affect things in other dimensions and abstract beings? Because the artifacts are inside the pocket dimension created by Hajime, the Miniature Garden, and inside it live abstract beings that supervice things (like Neunte that is in charge of the processing info of things), so if the recordings get affected like that I would suppose they would react, to support that idea would be that some of the characters can remember someone like Kousuke.

Though now that I think about it, how likely she would use her time stop against what it look like a cute and charming little girl?

It can affect things in other dimensions and abstract beings? Because the artifacts are inside the pocket dimension created by Hajime, the Miniature Garden, and inside it live abstract beings that supervice things (like Neunte that is in charge of the processing info of things), so if the recordings get affected like that I would suppose they would react, to support that idea would be that some of the characters can remember someone like Kousuke.
Well, no outside influence, so I don't think the supervisors can take action. Given, seeing how this has a conceptual aspect, the answer should be that it works on abstracts anyway.

And yeah, it works on pocket dimensions. The time stop technique itself creates one.

Though now that I think about it, how likely she would use her time stop against what it look like a cute and charming little girl?
Every character in the verse pretty much always leads with time stop in battles. So nearly 100%.

They do it less because they think it will defeat opponents, but because it's more convenient to not have regular humans get in the way.

Well, no outside influence, so I don't think the supervisors can take action. Given, seeing how this has a conceptual aspect, the answer should be that it works on abstracts anyway.

And yeah, it works on pocket dimensions. The time stop technique itself creates one.

Every character in the verse pretty much always leads with time stop in battles. So nearly 100%.

They do it less because they think it will defeat opponents, but because it's more convenient to not have regular humans get in the way.
I'm not sure if it really qualify as outside help, because I mean the artifacts itself are inside the Miniature Garden and the beings are a part of it, like for example the goddess to which Aiko is connected with her wand.

If she would really use it against a child then I guess is fair.

possibly abstract entity and it doesn't need to do anything to Wanambi be they also can't do anything to it and mysterious stranger must be bound to an object to be able to survive in the mortal world so
For Top 10 purposes, we usually use the "possibly". Even if not it would still be the incarnation of all heat in the universe, so there would still be no chance to kill it.
Since its probability manipulation mainly aims at killing itself I find it highly unlikely that it would have any chance of killing the mysterious stranger as well.
Its probability manipulation also doesn't seem to have the feats necessary to survive attacks from either.

Its resurrection also won't save it. After death it respawns after 20 hours as an egg. By the time it hatched again, it has already lost due to incap.

Just a reminder, True Dark Genie should be removed from High 7-C. It's reasons for being up there are outdated and was before his profile got updated. Not to mention his standard battle tactics weren't explained properly back when he was first put on the list and once I get back to editing the verse, he'll be straight up 4-C so all in all, he should be removed.

From it's article: A similar effect to the second-stage events prevents any direct action besides a second-stage event that would kill SCP-1436 from being completed during both stages. Testing has thus far failed to kill SCP-1436. The most recent ended in the misfire of a pistol, injuring the researcher and rendering the pistol inoperable.
Anyway it should at least tie for third place

Brunhild Schild for #10 7-B and #6 High 7-C, just 'cause they're free.

From it's article: A similar effect to the second-stage events prevents any direct action besides a second-stage event that would kill SCP-1436 from being completed during both stages. Testing has thus far failed to kill SCP-1436. The most recent ended in the misfire of a pistol, injuring the researcher and rendering the pistol inoperable.
Anyway it should at least tie for third place
Yeah, but if the defensive reaction just injures a regular human, I doubt it would kill the #1 spot.

#3 spot is fine, I think.

Diablo Web Novel should be stand-alone in the #2 Spot for 7B. Void Entity currently doesn't have a profile. Also, Diablo vs Void Entity match was made long ago.

Doesn't seem to be physical (i.e. not Striking Strength or dura), so probably not?
About this, if they don't have striking strength or dura of that tier but the verse runs on lets say magic and their normal attacks with magic is in that tier do they qualify?

About this, if they don't have striking strength or dura of that tier but the verse runs on lets say magic and their normal attacks with magic is in that tier do they qualify?
By what I have been told, no. (Unless maybe they are unknown in SS and dura, like for non-physical beings)
Basically, you could be a magician that attacks exclusively with High 3-A magic and have passive High 3-A forcefields, but if you are physically 10-B you still compete for 10-B.
How can he be in the same spot as Diablo with this profile? Diablo resists everything. Immortality Type 9 is overcome by Dimensional Travel. Diablo wins with Time Stop, Informational EE, Subjective Reality etc. As far as I can see, the Void Entity can't do anything.Any idea about this?
No idea. Don't remember how the rankings were decided.

Doesn't seem to be physical (i.e. not Striking Strength or dura), so probably not?
It should be physical, since Silver Knight also physically wield their manifested sword of light

It was also said that a Silver Knight specialized in defense, so his dura should be higher than his AP

Last edited:
When the description of something is clear enough it isn't actually necessary, but since you insist here is a scan of Hajime driving things insane when angry (and mind you this was several minutes before his bloodlust actually got to the point of create a concept).
Thats nice... guess what isn't on the profile?
I'm gonna be blunt with ya mate, I don't care, get that shit onto the profiles or it ain't an argument
So the crt to mention madness manip resistance between the resistances of the Arifureta characters was not only accepted but also deemed as unnecessary, like how DT already said:
It's arguably a much nicer read than listing a bunch of abilities to say the same thing.

And it's indeed allowed. Otherwise, every time we create a subtype of a general purpose power, we would need to update everyone with general resistance to also list resistance of the subtype. For something like mind manip with half a dozen subtypes and likely thousands of people with resistance that would have been a lot of work. Allowing a general listing of resistances to include subtypes makes profiles more persistent in that regard.
So yeah, Aiko already resist madness, so she resist the Radiance.

That aside, who are the Hellper characters with a spot in 9-A? To see if Aiko can defeat them or not.

It should be physical, since Silver Knight also physically wield their manifested sword of light

It was also said that a Silver Knight specialized in defense, so his dura should be higher than his AP
Is a silver knight a summon? Because then that still wouldn't be his physical stats.

Can I have some proof that he can cast spells during other people's time stop? I don't doubt that he can move in them, but that he can cast spells is news to me.
Fūzetsu is arguably also no regular time stop, seeing how it stops causality and stuff (the way the page puts it, even causalities besides time). Although as an anime-only peasant, I admittedly don't know the source text on that. @GoldenScorpions might know, though.
Imagine the world as a puzzle of 1000 white pieces.
When a Fuzetsu spell happens, the area it covers is cut off from the flow of the outside world. Time, space, motion and existence itself are separated, and they are halted inside the Fuzetsu. The Fuzetsu'd area still exists since people trapped inside can die and buildings can be destroyed, but from the perspective of humans outside of the spell, the Fuzetsu'd area never existed.
To the supernatural entities of the verse, the puzzle has 999 white pieces and 1 black piece (the trapped area), but the black piece is still attached to the puzzle, since it still exists.
To humans, they instead perceive the world as a completed 999-piece puzzle. The 1000th black piece doesn't register to them, because to them it doesn't exist. White the Fuzetsu is active, they don't even think about the black piece; the world always had 999 white pieces.

If we assume a Fuzetsu happens around the Eiffel Tower: while the spell is active, the tower still exists, but humans don't register it as "existing". In humans' perspective, it never existed. But when the spell is undone, the Eiffel Tower goes back to "having always existed" and they don't recall the blank time where it had not.
Essentially, a Fuzetsu'd area is similar to if the Power of Existence of that area had been temporarily removed. While active, humans live as if it never existed. When undone, humans live as if it existed as normal. Same deal with people trapped inside the spell.
So yeah, it's a Causality-based time stop + temporary existence erasure/memory manip/mind manip

I hope that's clear.

Since there's an open spot in 5-B.

Characters from Record of Ragnarok (Adam and Zeus) given Adam's insane power mimicry and reaction speeds through his "eyes of the lord" and both having an infinite speed attack with "Fist that surpassed time", Zeus also has a passive when active aura which induces fear and insecurity onto others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back