• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you're telling me the shockwaves coming from a 23 megaton bomb wouldn't affect someone with a little over 33 kilotons?
From, what, 50 Kilometers away if not more? Yeah, it'd do a lot of **** all

Also is it even in-character for Ali to nuke a city he knows his populated by people?

From, what, 50 Kilometers away if not more? Yeah, it'd do a lot of **** all

Also is it even in-character for Ali to nuke a city he knows his populated by people?
Damnit should've use Uno instead

Croco is 50 kilometers away from him. That is like somewhere in a forest or mountain. Not a damn city. He could throw the entirety of America's stockpile there.

Damnit should've use Uno instead

Croco is 50 kilometers away from him. That is like somewhere in a forest or mountain. Not a damn city. He could throw the entirety of America's stockpile there.
He starts 4 Kilometers away(if Ali has 4 Kilometers of range that is). He is in Central Park, in New York City, and would be approaching fast. He's in a damn city.

Okay then. Who would come first to attack?
I don't know Ali, for all I know he could zoomadoom across those kilometers to attack first, but Crocodile, in any instance, is more then happy to be the aggressor with trickery and bloodshed. Or his two instant-kills.

Which... isn't incapping him. Or even really slowing him down due to tunneling and just giving him a nice opportunity to give himself a bunch of sand to use
He's practically stuck inside the barrier unless Ali disables it. Besides that the barrier is omnidirectional, even the ground is unreachable

He's practically stuck inside the barrier unless Ali disables it. Besides that the barrier is omnidirectional, even the ground is unreachable
Why would Crocodile leave the ground? He doesn't really do that unless he actually has to in order to attack effectively which he doesn't here

You said he would attack first, that's why I'm saying the moment he decides to do that, Ali will trap him in the barrier
Which doesn't kill him, or incap him. And Crocodile can eventually break out of something like that, and Ali would need to disturb his forcefields to attack anyway so... yeah.

Also I'd like to see Ali CONSISTENTLY doing this.

no, there is no Hierarchy like this, except for CM, we long past the age where CM is like an auto win button
I am talking about type 1. So without feats type 2 can type 1?

But I understand what you said. I am talking based on feats only if both character has similar abilities CM type 1 > type 2 logically.

Kamen Rider Kuuga for 10th 5-B, he has already incon Adam before. Every gesture he make is a plasma manip right inside his opponent body with no way to dodge other than to outrange him along with Kamen Rider OOO who have on hit void hax, biology that make him very hard to take down unless you have exotic hax, spatial cut, speed amp, heat, freez, timestop, blackhole, and abilities to make endless number of clones of himself.

Which would do.... **** all
Then why are you telling me to suggest a possible way to attack him when it reality does not work...?
And he NOWHERE ******* NEAR started with it, so why in the hades of **** would he start with it here?
Because Ali only had this transformation only for several minutes, including the orbs which he had no knowledge of how to use it. Yet could do something like that in record time.

I should not be the only one who just eating popcorn and watching the debate unfold, right???
caption.gif

Then why are you telling me to suggest a possible way to attack him when it reality does not work...?

Because Ali only had this transformation only for several minutes, including the orbs which he had no knowledge of how to use it. Yet could do something like that in record time.
Because Ali needs an IC way to beat Crocodile before he runs our of juice.

So... why is it a key? At all?

Well, I could nominate Uno instead. And this time sand intangibility is virtually useless.

Because it is actually superior to his previous version of override mode.
Uno seems to like melee. With a guy who has two seperate instant kill moves he is 100% willing to use on fodder/unknowns(both of them were used as an opener, even), And can get past Uno's greatest strengths of Deconstruction and Smoke Manipulation by just not being a single target but however many grains of sand would make an 8'3.5 guy and his clothes and via AoE.

It only existed for like 7 minutes, but I've seen worse given keys.

Uno seems to like melee. With a guy who has two seperate instant kill moves he is 100% willing to use on fodder/unknowns(both of them were used as an opener, even), And can get past Uno's greatest strengths of Deconstruction and Smoke Manipulation by just not being a single target but however many grains of sand would make an 8'3.5 guy and his clothes and via AoE.
You forgot about Deconstruction and the fact he also has I.R.I.S. override mode
It only existed for like 7 minutes, but I've seen worse given keys.
Damn

You forgot about Deconstruction and the fact he also has I.R.I.S. override mode

Damn
I... literally said Deconstruction directly and stated that Crocodile ain't one target but however many grains of sand he is. And I.R.I.S doesn't help him very much other than "by the way this dude is sand" and with trying not to get hit by a punch, which is like, not what Crocodile does unless he's damn confident he's going to win, like when he skewered Luffy and left him hanging like a dead fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back