• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because someone is unable to accept thing unless they are wrote in the most blatantly way in the profiles, I will do this simple crt to add some resistances to the characters.

As we know Hajime bloodlust cause a fear and maddness:
Fear Manipulation (Can cause others to feel fear with his intimidation skill[21]. His bloodlust is strong enough to make a normal person faint[14] from a glance, and can even be physically felt[27] and scare top notch adventurers to the point of making them hold their breath with the need of use their all just to not faint, something that they could do but with after effects like wetting and hurling. His bloodlust can also make someone like Kouki have their vision blurred[28] and make a ghost made out of powerful grudge forget said grudge and wish to disappear[17])
So this crt is to add resistance to the characters able to face Hajime bloodlust, which would be all the members of the Nagumo family (his wives), the students with profiles, Freid, Alva, Apostles and Ehit. Those with spirit magic resistance also resist such haxs but will focus just this in Hajime bloodlust.

Last edited:
Not sure why this is needed when the profile already explains it quite well. Not everything needs to be listed if the justification already makes sense. Hell, a CRT I made for a character had Madness, Empathic, Mind, etc listed as resistance, but an admin told me to just shorten it to Mind manip.

But if people think its needed, then I guess this makes sense.

Not sure why this is needed when the profile already explains it quite well. Not everything needs to be listed if the justification already makes sense. Hell, a CRT I made for a character had Madness, Empathic, Mind, etc listed as resistance, but an admin told me to just shorten it to Mind manip.

But if people think its needed, then I guess this makes sense.
Blame @DaReaperMan

not sure why it's needed like Riki said but i agree i suppose
I mean, if everyone already think is unnecessary I'm fine with it, I myself think it is really unnecessary since their resistance description already make clear that they resist getting their minds affected at all and I can always post one of the scans if people want, everything was just because Reaper is stubborn enough to accept anything that isn't explicitly bolded in the profile even when I send scans, but since that was just one particular user being that way I suppose we can let the profiles untouched.

I've been asked to comment here, and since I have 0 familiarity with this series, I can't really tell whether or not a resistance for these people is legit.
The only thing I could say is that this guy seemingly has to activate such power, instead of it working passively.
Do these people have feats of withstanding his "bloodlust waves" or do they just confronted him?

I've been asked to comment here, and since I have 0 familiarity with this series, I can't really tell whether or not a resistance for these people is legit.
The only thing I could say is that this guy seemingly has to activate such power, instead of it working passively.
Do these people have feats of withstanding his "bloodlust waves" or do they just confronted him?
Yes, this is the killing intent of the protagonist which he always release in combat, hence why the characters able to fight him need to resist it or they will be unable to face him (as showed by the scans), and the listed characters are those able to fight with him without suffering the effects showed in the op.

Back