• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and since he can detect it but not really do shit about it, cause just making a forcefield around the place isn't incapping Crocodile or stopping him from fighting
Since SBA places this fight in America. He'd likely just control a nearby nuke and launch it at Croco.

Since SBA places this fight in America. He'd likely just control a nearby nuke and launch it at Croco.
Which Croco facetanks with Intangibility or performs the age old art of DODGING because Ali doesn't have the kind of range to do that AND get away from the blast without letting Crocodile also GTFO

Which Croco facetanks with Intangibility or performs the age old art of DODGING because Ali doesn't have the kind of range to do that AND get away from the blast without letting Crocodile also GTFO
Ali has kilometers with I.R.I.S. my guy. He could pretty much just use his subsonic scooter to escape while the nuke is coming down. Intangibility doesn't help against the heat that rivals the sun's core and surface. Melting sediments and etc.

Ali has kilometers with I.R.I.S. my guy. He could pretty much just use his subsonic scooter to escape while the nuke is coming down. Intangibility doesn't help against the heat that rivals the sun's core and surface. Melting sediments and etc.
You vastly overestimate the distance of Kilometers. New York has zero active nuclear weapons, AKA, Crocodile can GTFO as well with ease or just go into the ground cause Ali is giving him that opportunity anyway

it's unfair cause i have more knowledge of murica's nuclear arsenal

And that alternative is?
New York has supercomputers, Nukes are vulnerable to cyber attacks. Ali just needs to control one of these to hack into one of those and go boom. Also to note, Supercomputer encryption in New York is primitive compared to the ones present in Ali's verse so he would pretty much override it and launch it at his location repetitively.
And then coming back like what's up, hey, hello and continuing his Tomfuckery
As if Ali can't see that coming with Quantum Computer Analytical Prediction

Since we're bringing up 7-C, I feel like Cid just kinda nukes the current 6th place spot contenders with High 7-A magic.
Also worth mentioning his supernatural luck craps all over whatever johnny test has. Every elaborate plan he executes, that involves hundreds of people acting in very specific ways, is a complete accident and a product of him making stuff up and literally bullsh*tting his way through life.

New York has supercomputers, Nukes are vulnerable to cyber attacks. Ali just needs to control one of these to hack into one of those and go boom. Also to note, Supercomputer encryption in New York is primitive compared to the ones present in Ali's verse so he would pretty much override it and launch it at his location repetitively.

As if Ali can't see that coming with Quantum Computer Analytical Prediction
Then Crocodile goes into the ground and leaves, he's not going to be doing nothing, and he can make an insane amount of sand to just tunnel basically

And I never said he couldn't

Then Crocodile goes into the ground and leaves, he's not going to be doing nothing, and he can make an insane amount of sand to just tunnel basically
He's eventually going to run out of space to run. The shockwave sent through the ground by the nuke would hurt him a lot more than it should.

He's eventually going to run out of space to run. The shockwave sent through the ground by the nuke would hurt him a lot more than it should.
Not enough to where he can't do anything, plus he's gonna have sand for days, so he can, and will, just get out of range of the shockwave doing any real damage if any at all. He's also got better stamina then Ali

Not enough to where he can't do anything, plus he's gonna have sand for days, so he can, and will, just get out of range of the shockwave doing any real damage if any at all. He's also got better stamina then Ali
...you're telling me the shockwaves coming from a 23 megaton bomb wouldn't affect someone with a little over 33 kilotons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back