• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to make a small crt for his madness aura, it seems to mess with order in the world and a separate space from the world as well. It could effect Law's spatial room altogether.

I may have to make a small crt for his madness aura, it seems to mess with order in the world and a separate space from the world as well. It could effect Law's spatial room altogether.
While your at it make Kishin's profile not blow dogshit with scans and references lol

Maybe the Phoenix Force for 5-B? It has incorporeality and the physiology of a solar flare (passive heat and radiation), layered deconstruction and mind hax plus resistance to it

Reactions: Ego
Does anybody in Low 7-C have anything against 19-20 layered passive power null with several hundred meters of AoE, 19-20 layered Low-High regeneration negation, 19-20 layered dura negation, 19-20 layered attack reflection, among other things?

Is this guy capable to deal with passive haxs via luck?
His passive luck is essentially an "immeasurable"-passive. I.e. it's passive and retroactively changes the past to make him win.
So yes.

Does anybody in Low 7-C have anything against 19-20 layered passive power null with several hundred meters of AoE, 19-20 layered Low-High regeneration negation, 19-20 layered dura negation, 19-20 layered attack reflection, among other things?
The durability negation and power null is also homing and instantaneous, so it can't be avoided.

likely not. and there's several spots in Low 7-C so u can suggest characters.

Ichigo Kurosaki for High 4-C - has your standard Bleach goonery such as passive Soul and Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Fear Manipulation through Reiatsu, while using Horn of Salvation he's capable of releasing Hollow reiryoku which induces Corruption (Type 2), Poison Manipulation, Statistic Reduction and eventually Death Manipulation to those who don't have anti-bodies against Hollows, as a soul Ichigo's invulnerable to damage and abilities which can't effect those on an astral level, and is invisible to those who can't see souls.
Yugioh bout to run a mans pockets, bout to hit him with the, no npi on ae + ice so cold it can stop time + passive layered possession, corruption and body puppetry + more shit per individual character

How layered is Kishin Asura's Madness Manipulation?

I'm wondering if Trafalgar Law could gain a placement in 6-C or not.
Mukuro Rokudo Slaps both in 6-C.

Edit:
He has a bunch of layers of illusions/mind hax with resistance, reality warping that can border on toon force, and essentailly type 8 immortality and low godly regeneration (Although, this was removed because technically that's not what it is but for the sake of a vs battle it functions that way at least that's what was agreed when it was removed kek)

Last edited:

Edit:
He has a bunch of layers of illusions/mind hax with resistance, reality warping that can border on toon force, and essentailly type 8 immortality and low godly regeneration (Although, this was removed because technically that's not what it is but for the sake of a vs battle it functions that way at least that's what was agreed when it was removed kek)
What negs Kishin’s type 8 immortality?

Can he do that to abstract beings?

Also what does this mean? Possession of multiple bodies (Possess those who attack with their trident),
Well, to Kishin? Yes, because he's only a type 2 abstract.

Basically if you get even the smallest cut from his trident, he possess your body, and he can possess theoretically thousands to possibly millions of bodies at once. (theoretical because the MC stopped him before he could do that)

Edit:
Scanless but tbh, this page seems pretty dry

Basically if you get even the smallest cut from his trident, he possess your body, and he can possess theoretically thousands to possibly millions of bodies at once. (theoretical because the MC stopped him before he could do that)
So he has to hit someone with the trident to get the possession to activate? And his Lifting Strength in his 6-C key is class P or peak human? Given his Trident being what allows him to posses it's unlikely he'll ever land a hit on Kishin. how would his mind stuff work?

Not 6D but NEP type 2 aspect 1,2,4 that can survive without dimensional plane and has high godly regen for history and concept

I'm pretty sure aside from body possession he has soul possession too, but I don't think I ever made the crt for that and it comes from some pretty obscure novels.

I'm pretty sure aside from body possession he has soul possession too, but I don't think I ever made the crt for that and it comes from some pretty obscure novels.
Sounds like he's not beating Kishin then. No madness resistance on his page either.

So he has to hit someone with the trident to get the possession to activate? And his Lifting Strength in his 6-C key is class P or peak human? Given his Trident being what allows him to posses it's unlikely he'll ever land a hit on Kishin. how would his mind stuff work?
Why's it unlikely?

Sounds like he's not beating Kishin then. No madness resistance on his page either.
Resistance to mind is resistance to madness, unless Asura's madness is biological (Which also, funny enough, wouldn't work on Mukuro either since he's an illusion here)

Actually I'll just wait for this argument until his profile is all together, like he's legit probably up there at the 7th or 6th spots. he's missing stuff.

Resistance to mind is resistance to madness, unless Asura's madness is biological (Which also, funny enough, wouldn't work on Mukuro either since he's an illusion here)
No mind resistance is mind resistance, madness resistance is different. Kishin's madness manip is type 3 and comes from his soul, like all soul wavelengths do in soul eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back