• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't resist all of Arceus hax and her range doesn't mean squat

Arceus range is disgusting
really? you need to get close to her because getting up and personal isn't her way of fighting as she sends infinite soldiers to Arceus and Arceus need to get pass that

And didn't Setsuna tell you that almost all of Arceus' hax isn't even 6D only CM type 1?
Arceus does have Resistence negation (so CM would work)
Also infinite range doesn’t really matter unless you can BFR the opponent (as running away means you lose)
Although I would not be suprised if I missed something which makes it an Incon anyways
she have 6D HDE, unless his Resistance neg is 6D then it's not gonna happen

The answers are Stat Amps, Massively boosting reaction speed, Teleportation, automatically phasing into another dimension, more stat amps and winning with what is essentially a though
Then Ark RPL through stat amp along with immortalities including Type 9. It take around 20 seconds or so for average Zero-One Rider to adapt to 50x stat diff so Ark should close that gap within second max.

Then Ark RPL through stat amp along with immortalities including Type 9. It take around 20 seconds or so for average Zero-One Rider to adapt to 50x stat diff so Ark should close that gap within second max.
That is too long
They get hit with Genjutsu (layered mindhax), BFR (to a sealed off dimension), TSBs (Powernull, EE, Matter Manip and Deconstruction) or Sealing
To beat them you also need to bypass Kamui (which is uninteractable to people who can hit stuff in other dimensions), TSB shields, Regeneration and a bunch of other stuff

UIU File 2014-014 for a spot in 9-B
It has abstract existence type 1 (based on type 1 Conceptual shadows), Conceptual manipulation type 1, Power null, Air manipulation,.. (based on its conceptual manipulation type 1, by devouring these concepts)

They get hit with Genjutsu (layered mindhax), BFR (to a sealed off dimension), TSBs (Powernull, EE, Matter Manip and Deconstruction) or Sealing
To beat them you also need to bypass Kamui (which is uninteractable to people who can hit stuff in other dimensions), TSB shields, Regeneration and a bunch of other stuff
Type 9 immortal, he just goes into another body, eventually he'll just pull a Guy and make it so that they can't hit him the same time as they try to pull him in. Ark also doesn't have a mind, he's a robot.

Ark also have his own speed amp as well so they still get blitz and basically Ark dodge through their everything due to his precog.

And the 20 seconds was middle of the series. Top tier RPL in Z1 can effectively RPL reverse blitzing someone in the midst of opponent's blitzing them.

Unless the regen is High-Low, every Kamen Rider can deal with it through their explosion manip alone, his poison deconstruct on molecular level and can be fine-tuned in order to break through opponents' resistance.
i still think yubel could beat saber at least when speed is unequal

Type 1 concept hax make new power or straight up make him immune to their abilities.

Last edited:
I agree with him here. You can't just slap on all resistances because their fights always turn into fist fights. It needs evidence, i mean i literally see resistance to enhanced senses, thread manipulation there.
her resistance backscale from her, you can see the justification further, although the enhanced sense and thread manipulation resistance do look sus

2nd for now until someone makes a match with nasuverse
He should technically not be on the list since I was planning a match with Nasuverse once their revision is done. Although right now, it seems like he might be upgraded to 1-A and above before then LMAO.

If she has 6D HDE doesn't that mean none of arceus stuff can affect her at all except CM which she resists i think
Well, no. If arceus' existance is 6D, then he can just punch to affect her, unless she is some abstract thing and arceus dont have any NPI to that abstract

Should be a scan on Shiro's profile for the fist fight stuff, oversight from when the profiles split probably. Her resistances should probably also get expanded upon too with the reasoning why she scales to Shiro having scans, Makina/Eden=Shiro minus Epilogue.

Enhanced senses come from scaling to Shiro, whose emotions can't be sensed, thread manipulation should be removed yea.

Stuff to fix later on when i focus on isekai at peace again, or another verse supporter can do it, since that won't be for a while.

Last edited:
I dont say harming. I say she can get affect or interact if arceus is in same existance, so HDE is useless
It's not useless in terms of hax. Arceus has basically zero 6D hax except CM thus with 6D HDE she's immune to all his stuff except CM.
The reverse unfortunately doesn't apply as she apparently has layered 6D hax while I'm not even sure Arceus has any 6D resistances

It's not useless in terms of hax. Arceus has basically zero 6D hax except CM thus with 6D HDE she's immune to all his stuff except CM.
The reverse unfortunately doesn't apply as she apparently has layered 6D hax while I'm not even sure Arceus has any 6D resistances
HDE just make character immune lower dimensional ability or interaction. Is not make it immune interaction from same level of existance. If arceus is in same level of existance as her HDE then arceus can interact with her like normal people interact with other

HDE just make character immune lower dimensional ability or interaction. Is not make it immune interaction from same level of existance. If arceus is in same level of existance as her HDE then arceus can interact with her like normal people interact with other
Yeah it can interact with her but still can't do anything to even harm her. AP eise makina>>>>>>>>>Arceus

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Zero-Two for 10th place High 6-A

The Beast has no answer to Zero-Two's quantum superpositioning that just brings Aruto back to life via choosing a probability where he doesn't die. He can use the same system to choose a probability where he defeats The Beast.

Kamen Rider Kabuto for 1st place Low 5-B

Kabuto uses Hyper Clock Up to go back in time and kill Rei.

Kamen Rider Zero-Two for 10th place High 6-A

The Beast has no answer to Zero-Two's quantum superpositioning that just brings Aruto back to life via choosing a probability where he doesn't die. He can use the same system to choose a probability where he defeats The Beast.
Second this, unless Beast has passive.

Kamen Rider Kabuto for 1st place Low 5-B

Kabuto uses Hyper Clock Up to go back in time and kill Rei.
Rei has her passive so Kabuto won't be able to used his Hyper Clock Up in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back