• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Then do any of the other spots have acausality type 1? Because if not then Kabuto should take those.

Kabuto's time travel is through sheer speed though. Like he becomes immeasurable when he enters Hyper Clock Up.

But can she react to Kabuto punching her a bunch of times while he's immeasurable?

If that's the case then wouldn't every Dragonball character is immune to having their history change due to how their time travel work?

Also does she have passive?
Yeah, I don't think the restrictions on time travel of her work should influence other works.

As for passives: Future versions of QiQi, from a future where present QiQi won due to the intervention of those very same future versions, can appear to safe QiQi from being defeated. (I.e. a bootstrap paradox power)
This is difficult to beat, because QiQi is an extraordinary genius and the future versions have essentially infinite prep and prior knowledge to make use of her intelligence.

Last edited:
As for passives: Future versions of QiQi, from a future where present QiQi won due to the intervention of those very same future versions, can appear to safe QiQi from being defeated. (I.e. a bootstrap paradox power)
This is difficult to beat, because QiQi is an extraordinary genius and the future versions have essentially infinite prep and prior knowledge to make use of her intelligence.
Does this need a chance for a possibility of her winning to exist for her future selves to intervene? Because Tendou always start with Hyper Clock Up in this form.

Does this need a chance for a possibility of her winning to exist for her future selves to intervene? Because Tendou always start with Hyper Clock Up in this form.
Well, yes and no.
If she can't win even with the future selves, then they can't appear (because that would be a paradox). However, if she can win with the future selves the future selves can appear. Whether or not she can win without the future selves has no influence on their appearance, though.
So, for all intents and purposes, you just have to consider the case where they do appear.

Ichigo Kurosaki for High 4-C - has your standard Bleach goonery such as passive Soul and Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Fear Manipulation through Reiatsu, while using Horn of Salvation he's capable of releasing Hollow reiryoku which induces Corruption (Type 2), Poison Manipulation, Statistic Reduction and eventually Death Manipulation to those who don't have anti-bodies against Hollows, as a soul Ichigo's invulnerable to damage and abilities which can't effect those on an astral level, and is invisible to those who can't see souls.

Ichigo Kurosaki for High 4-C - has your standard Bleach goonery such as passive Soul and Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Fear Manipulation through Reiatsu, while using Horn of Salvation he's capable of releasing Hollow reiryoku which induces Poison Manipulation, Statistic Reduction and eventually Death Manipulation to those who don't have anti-bodies against Hollows, as a soul Ichigo's invulnerable to damage and abilities which can't effect those on an astral level, and is invisible to those who can't see souls.
This is what happens when you let Deceived goon for too long unchecked 😔

Ichigo Kurosaki for High 4-C - has your standard Bleach goonery such as passive Soul and Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Fear Manipulation through Reiatsu, while using Horn of Salvation he's capable of releasing Hollow reiryoku which induces Corruption (Type 2), Poison Manipulation, Statistic Reduction and eventually Death Manipulation to those who don't have anti-bodies against Hollows, as a soul Ichigo's invulnerable to damage and abilities which can't effect those on an astral level, and is invisible to those who can't see souls.
Profile without scans + references + bad justifications. He can't take a spot

"passive"

"passive"
yes-giga-chad.gif

BFR himself and try again after he comes back
I don't see how that would negate the spatial displacement, unless it causes disconnect body parts to reconnect?

I don't believe it's layered by much, at most I think it could be above people like Medusa's, so prob just 2 layers. But yeah like reaperman said, the issue is Law not being able to kill him and that he'd just come back
I believe Law's Madness Manipulation resistance while in his 6-C key is around 2/3 layers, i'll have to ask KT for an exact number though. Also Law not being able to kill Kishin wouldn't matter since Law's win-cons aren't based around killing, but rather incapping with Spatial Manipulation which doesn't damage or harm the affected target.

I don't see how that would negate the spatial displacement, unless it causes disconnect body parts to reconnect?

I believe Law's Madness Manipulation resistance while in his 6-C key is around 2/3 layers, i'll have to ask KT for an exact number though. Also Law not being able to kill Kishin wouldn't matter since Law's win-cons aren't based around killing, but rather incapping him.
Oh like that, uh, yeah, Kishin has thought-based ranged options like TK and gravity manipulation that make him not technically incapped

Oh like that, uh, yeah, Kishin has thought-based ranged options like TK and gravity manipulation that make him not technically incapped
Can he manipulate both to that level of precision? since the evidence for his Gravity Manipulation only shows it being capable of applying pressure onto targets, not actually manipulate their physical movements or anything like that, or are you saying that since they're thought-based, and he can use them while his body is spatially displaced, he wouldn't be considered as "incapped" rule-wise since he's still capable of fighting back?.

Also Law could possibly negate that with Mes's Power Nullification but i'm not entirely sure rn.

What about Kishin just tricking him with an illusion? Against Blackstar he didn't even know it was fake and it all felt real to him. Kishin should be able to do it right away and attempt one of his win cons.

Can he manipulate both to that level of precision? since the evidence for his Gravity Manipulation only shows it being capable of applying pressure onto targets, not actually manipulate their physical movements or anything like that, or are you saying that since they're thought-based, and he can use them while his body is spatially displaced, he wouldn't be considered as "incapped" rule-wise since he's still capable of fighting back?.

Also Law could possibly negate that with Mes's Power Nullification but i'm not entirely sure rn.
Yeah basically, since it's thought-based he'd still be capable of fighting back

That seems to be something closer to a power null on intangibility/regen going from the profile, not body control or just general powers based off of something that Law definitely doesn't deal with in his setting too much(souls)

What about Kishin just tricking him with an illusion? Against Blackstar he didn't even know it was fake and it all felt real to him. Kishin should be able to do it right away and attempt one of his win cons.
I'm pretty sure he has done it right away before, since he doesn't exactly have that many fights it's viable that he has a wincon and Law kind of doesn't really

Yeah basically, since it's thought-based he'd still be capable of fighting back

That seems to be something closer to a power null on intangibility/regen going from the profile, not body control or just general powers based off of something that Law definitely doesn't deal with in his setting too much(souls)
Alright.

Do those abilities require Kishin having line of sight with Law, or can he just think of a direction and the ability would activate facing that direction? Because if it's the former then Law could just decapitate and chuck his head far away from him, effectively negating the ability.

Yeah it does seem like it, I'll have to ask KT more in-depth about his power nullification then.

I'm pretty sure he has done it right away before, since he doesn't exactly have that many fights it's viable that he has a wincon and Law kind of doesn't really
Yup, I reread his fight a few minutes ago, he basically entered with illusion creation

Alright.

Do those abilities require Kishin having line of sight with Law, or can he just think of a direction and the ability would activate facing that direction? Because if it's the former then Law could just decapitate and chuck his head far away from him, effectively negating the ability.
Seeing as none of his other powers need LoS uh, yeah, he doesn't need LoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back