• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Phantom for 7th 4-A and 8th Low 6-B (He has Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), strong reactive evolution and accelerated development, spams his Ghostly Wail which is 100x more powerful than his normal power and it negates Low Godly regeneration, and he has multiple layered possession, infinite stamina, and all powers and abilities of Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius)

Characters from W.I.T.C.H. for High 3-A Speed Unequalized (They'd share the spot with Pokemon since they have Immesurable Speed and hax that should allow them to beat High 3-A Pokemon)

Dan Phantom for 7th 4-A and 8th Low 6-B (He has Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), strong reactive evolution and accelerated development, spams his Ghostly Wail which is 100x more powerful than his normal power and it negates Low Godly regeneration, and he has multiple layered possession, infinite stamina, and all powers and abilities of Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius)

Characters from W.I.T.C.H. for High 3-A Speed Unequalized (They'd share the spot with Pokemon since they have Immesurable Speed and hax that should allow them to beat High 3-A Pokemon)

How high are they in AP

I need to know for... matchmaking purposes.

The OP is unable to update the list do to be away, so you could add them yourself.

Though, shouldn't Dan be above Oltura in Low 6-B? His deconstruction (which is mainly the thing of why he is in the list) seem unable to affect them or even stop their regen in the case that it could affect them, and his other haxs seem to also be resisted whil Dan can put him down.

How high are they in AP

I need to know for... matchmaking purposes.
The Low 6-B scale is currently...

Dan Phantom >>> Ancent Ghosts (All Together) > Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) >>> Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom >>>>>> Vortex (4.2069576959847 Teratons/Small Country level+)

The OP is unable to update the list do to be away, so you could add them yourself.
I'll do it when I can them (Wi-Fi is garbage)
Though, shouldn't Dan be above Oltura in Low 6-B? His deconstruction (which is mainly the thing of why he is in the list) seem unable to affect them or even stop their regen in the case that it could affect them, and his other haxs seem to also be resisted whil Dan can put him down.
I guess, I wasn't sure so I was going for open spaces.

The Low 6-B scale is currently...

Dan Phantom >>> Ancent Ghosts (All Together) > Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) >>> Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom >>>>>> Vortex (4.2069576959847 Teratons/Small Country level+)
Although you should make a blog that explains the DP scalings through Low 6-B to 6-C+, as the values could be pretty hard to find though

That's with speed equal, unequalised while Oltura can't actually interact with Dan, Dan can't actually touch Oltura due to being massively slower.
Dan scales above this (high-end) while Oltura scales above this (low-end) so its kinda a stalemate, perhaps they can share the spot? (There are other characters in Monster Hunter with soul destruction that might work on Dan but don't have the oppressive passives of Oltura).

Also other reasons why Oltura is on the list:

*Has passive layered mind manipulation due to constantly emitting rage rays from it's entire body from just existing (unlike it's larva form which emits rage rays from it's mouth).

*Reaction evolution as well as Regen and Resurrection.

*And bunch of resists including resistance to its mind hax and deconstruction.

That's with speed equal, unequalised while Oltura can't actually interact with Dan, Dan can't actually touch Oltura due to being massively slower.
Dan scales above this (high-end) while Oltura scales above this (low-end) so its kinda a stalemate, perhaps they can share the spot? (There are other characters in Monster Hunter with soul destruction that might work on Dan but don't have the oppressive passives of Oltura).
Is not only that he can't affect Dan, he quite literally can't even perceive him if Dan choose to, and unless Oltura end running constantly for all of eternity (since Dan have infinite stamina) against an opponent that he can't sense with the speed advantage that he have to the point of never enter the considerably big range of Dan then he can't even "inco" with speed unequal.

The other things could maybe give him a win against Dan depending on how many layers both scales so that should be talked with Griffin, though from base the regen and resurrection are countered by Dan.

Also gonna suggest yubel to take over kamen rider saber'a spot in 2-C given how she starts with mind manip that's above baseline and she knows people's weakness via a glance

Also gonna suggest yubel to take over kamen rider saber'a spot in 2-C given how she starts with mind manip that's above baseline and she knows people's weakness via a glance
Can they get passed the SS Character?

Also Saber precog via Kurayami's abilities and used Kaiji to time erase the event.

Can they get passed the SS Character?

Also Saber precog via Kurayami's abilities and used Kaiji to time erase the event.
unsure
how much time does it need cuz yubel can tell by a glance like it's some kind of body part and can just think to mind hax em and she resists time manip via power null

unsure
how much time does it need cuz yubel can tell by a glance like it's some kind of body part and can just think to mind hax em and she resists time manip via power null
Instant.

Also Saber is omniscience anyway so she'll most likely getting plothax.

At best she have to take a look while Saber already knew everything about her and what she's going to do before the fight even start.
both are a thought one action it's not like saber knows about the battle before the battle even begins and now that i think about it yubel blitzes massively

both are a thought one action it's not like saber knows about the battle before the battle even begins and now that i think about it yubel blitzes massively
Technically would, again, he know about the beginning and ending of everything in the universe, that's what the Book of Almighty is.

Saber can also speed amp massively too, so unless we start speed unequal Saber still beat her, hell, if he saw that they thought at the same tine be just make it so that he's immune to all of her power.

Technically would, again, he know about the beginning and ending of everything in the universe, that's what the Book of Almighty is.

Saber can also speed amp massively too, so unless we start speed unequal Saber still beat her, hell, if he saw that they thought at the same tine be just make it so that he's immune to all of her power.
but that doesn't work under SBA the fight doesn't start before the fight starts so yeah also unless he has immeasurable speed this doesn't work

but that doesn't work under SBA the fight doesn't start before the fight starts so yeah also unless he has immeasurable speed this doesn't work
Again, even if the speed is equal, Saber can simply thought that he's immune to all of her abilities or make it so that he purge all of the stuff she put on him due to funny Type 1 Concept book that spawn other Type 1 Concept abilities that also Fate/Plot Hax.

He doesn't even need time to analyze due to the fact that he already knew everything while Yubel have to observe Saber first.

Again, even if the speed is equal, Saber can simply thought that he's immune to all of her abilities or make it so that he purge all of the stuff she put on him due to funny Type 1 Concept book that spawn other Type 1 Concept abilities that also Fate/Plot Hax.

He doesn't even need time to analyze due to the fact that he already knew everything while Yubel have to observe Saber first.
she doesn't, her seeing the darkness(weaknesses) and her thought based mind hax are two different things
also can you elaborate the immunity part?

she doesn't, her seeing the darkness(weaknesses) and her thought based mind hax are two different things
also can you elaborate the immunity part?
He can basically will the "story" to basically make him somehow immune to her power, or make her power doesn't work on him. Again, his Book of Almighty dictated actions of everything, beginning to ending, so if he will that Yubel's ability doesn't work then it simply doesn't, unless she resist Type 1 Concept Plot/Fate Hax

He can basically will the "story" to basically make him somehow immune to her power, or make her power doesn't work on him. Again, his Book of Almighty dictated actions of everything, beginning to ending, so if he will that Yubel's ability doesn't work then it simply doesn't, unless she resist Type 1 Concept Plot/Fate Hax
she doesn't but is that in character?

Pretty sure that he is a smurf is an opinion. Don't think that was ever accepted in a CRT unless I missed something. (And personally I doubt it's the case)
No, it's not an opinion, regardless if Fiamma's AP scales to H1C (which i tried to revise in the past, didn't go through) it's a fact that IB is inside of Fiamma for as long as LPSaD lasts and is amplifying/purifying his power, this part is not an opinion at all and is already enough to not let him be in the list.

Looking at the list, I definitely think the Touhou characters can beat the Sorrow since they have infinite speed with some of them also resisting his touch-based Death Manipulation, so they should be placed above him in the 8-B list.

Looking at the list, I definitely think the Touhou characters can beat the Sorrow since they have infinite speed with some of them also resisting his touch-based Death Manipulation, so they should be placed above him in the 8-B list.
Oh, speed is unequalized for these threads? Then yeah, the Sorrow can't do much before getting beaten down and passively haxxed to death. Would the Touhou characters need to beat the two other spots above them first, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back