• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it come from
Basically the creator made everything that should be non-canon, canon to each other. and every single feat ever was combined (Combined across dozens of completely separated media). Like imagine if verses like DBZ did that lol.

Last edited:
Which still means that Eidas cannot be resisted by other verses since it cannot even be equalized to them (good luck equalizing something that is part chakra, part genetics and part robotics based). Making it so Eida would go to the same spot regardless as they have no feats of resisting something that is the exact same

Okay, so, if we're going to call it absorption, as in, it's an ability and not just him sewing shit onto his body, then, it'd still be tier 1 since it can work on tier 1 abilities.
It can work on an arm that has a tier 1 ability in it... which is a difference, as the arm itself isn't tier 1.

Basically the creator made everything that should be non-canon, canon to each other. and every single feat ever was combined (Combined across dozens of completely separated media). Like imagine if verses like DBZ did that lol.
What should be non canon?? If you talk about extra verse then you should stop talking.

Where does it come from
Authority. Stronger user of authority can resist every authority of weaker one. (Technicaly the layer should have been in the infinity seen it exist an infinite number of god)

I'm not saying it literally should be non-canon, as-in the verse should be downgraded, I'm saying that under normal circumstances you don't make every single offshoot in all media primary canon.

Edit:

I swear you fate fanboys are something else. :rolleyes:
But they are litteraly the same verse in different timeline bruh. Why would it not be primary canon. It's like telling futur gohan is not canon.

I swear fate hater like to not use their brain.

I'm not saying it literally should be non-canon, as-in the verse should be downgraded, I'm saying that under normal circumstances you don't make every single offshoot in all media primary canon.

Edit:

FGO had an extra crossover thing. If that's not enough for you then like, it's alternative timelines and every heroic spirit can generally manifest in all of them. It's the same Karna in Fate/Apocrypha as it is in 5th singularity of FGO, sure his memories don't really carry over, but that's besides the point.

I swear the more times I hear arguments about this stuff the more braindead they get...

Edit:

im not sure where this is even coming from it's not like the site uses an obscure mini story from a magazine

Over 20 layers of 6D hax
Then a match maybe necessary against Eternal Millennium, let alone Yang Qi and Proud Heaven who are above him.
Also Chen Qi should share 1st place with Gu Chensha in 2-A.

I don't see any character on the list that can interact with him because he contains stories and embodies them.

Not to mention he has NEP and transdual. He is also a protagonist which gives him greater narrative presence (plot manipulation).
Also bump this. Perhaps OP is unaware Chen Qi and Gu Chensha are from the same verse.

Over 20 layers of 6D hax
Well Yang Qi has more layers than that He also has acausality 5 and TD 2 (it's actually 3 but Blame Muchacho because he asked it again lol) as well as AP/Size far beyond the rest of 6-D (his second key is infinite^93 times baseline, at the very least)
What does Nasuverse have against him?

Well Yang Qi has more layers than that He also has acausality 5 and TD 2 (it's actually 3 but Blame Muchacho because he asked it again lol) as well as AP/Size far beyond the rest of 6-D (his second key is infinite^93 times baseline, at the very least)
What does Nasuverse have against him?
God in fate can affect in some way the root who is acau 5 and td3. In term of layers of resistance fate have augmented since new gods have appear. In term of size more difficult to tell the 6D came from Avalon who is a layer of Earth and infinite in size and we have thing like Space Ishtar who is an universe which would encompass all layer of Earth.

I’m not arguing against it.

fate fans are just really sensitive. So I guess I need to treat them with kid gloves from now on or else they’ll start going on online crusades for their god emperor.
Ok buddy, how about you cool off? Let's not do this here

fate fans are just really sensitive. So I guess I need to treat them with kid gloves from now on or else they’ll start going on online crusades for their god emperor.
They why did you even talk if you argue against nothing. (You >" I'm just telling that treating the different timeline of fate as primary canon is weird even tho it's show why in lore and tell by the author, but i don't argue against anything").

You have to if you're arguing against Authority layers, and that's coming from someone who gives 0 ***** about big fate threads

Oh trust me I've seen worse from the MGK people on the wiki, don't pretend like the fanbase your a part of here is any better. Me? I don't give an FDA-certified ****, I just want the information spread to be accurate, and it isn't here so here I am talking.

Then they can't affect Yang Qi and Proud Heaven
Simple
So I guess 1st spot should be Yang Qi or just Characters from Sage Monarch
Hah? They can connect themself to a td3 and acau 5 so they can affect yang qi. They can't affect root bcz he is 1-A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back