• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest amount of layers in the abilities are the almost-approved 94 (so far 50 are approved) for DnD and neither Lady of Pain nor Ao (the craziest biggest baddest who aren't 1-A) could do much to him, even though Ao being a smurf with 1-A hax
Those 94 layers only apply to 4-D, and it's specifically for one character. D&D varies for their layers depending on the character. Those simply are the highest statwise for a character.

Lady of Pain has no known layers in 5-D, because that form has no statblock nor lore about what the hell can she even do beyond she absolutely cannot interact with the multiverse for risk of busting it (and this is by design, she's not meant to even have character beyond the mystery of what she truly is and her purpose)

The D&D peeps with proper layers in 5-D are these assholes and they are smurfs, so doesn't even matter for the purposes of this list.

Please stop trying to get dnd on these lists, it's genuinely a waste of time.

Eh...I thought That 2hu characters were only really good at being defensive (correct me if I am wrong), and Baal has like...6-8 layers...

Delete Chinamen from the site.
latest

I've updated the list.

this guy vs Junco ended in incon
so he should share a spot with touhou characters in 2-C
Can he defeat the other people below Junko? If so, he can share the position with her. If he doesn't, then he can't since he's incapable of defeating people below her.

Funilly enough, Li Qiye has Immensurable speed (far faster than everyone in 2-C)..So could he get a higher spot in "sped inequalized"?
He definitely should, I just don't know where he would go. I guess it would be good if supporters of the higher placed verses can come through and explain if they can do anything against Li Qiye's Immeasurable Speed.

Can he defeat the other people below Junko? If so, he can share the position with her. If he doesn't, then he can't since he's incapable of defeating people below her.
the reason why he was able to incon against junco was because he resisted everything she had + his verse has 10 layers accepted
seeing how the rest of the characters in the list don't come close to his verse in terms of layers they're probably fked

That profile looks outdated as hell too. Anyway, can the Warframe withstand a domain of concept-destroying aura and danmaku?

Yeah warframe, while decently cracked in its own right (looking at you scanner and everything to do with the void) but like, ning does just think and that's a wrap

China isn't even a real country, it's West Taiwan!

Scotland is not a real country; you are an Englishman with a dress.

Several things
A. Characters from Megaman (classic) in 5-A (Higher than World leader because...Well they kinda oneshot him, or do his black hole gimmick better)
B. Alucard (hellsing), above Gentle criminal in high 7-C (any supporter of shadow man, could tell me what He can do against all of Alucard BS). And give characters from Berserk an empty spot
C. Why han hee han is at the top of High 7-A???
D. Goddamit, Nipponverse (disgaea) characters for an empty spot in 2-A. Or characters from MLP (speed equalized) and Nipponverse (disgaea) (Speed inequalized), and if you ask why that, when both verses peak at infinite speed...Let just say that Disgaea has an absurd speed/AP chain

Last edited:

Scotland is not a real country; you are an Englishman with a dress.

Several things
A. Characters from Megaman (classic) in 5-A (Higher than World leader because...Well they kinda oneshot him, or do his black hole gimmick better)
B. Alucard (hellsing), above Gentle criminal in high 7-C (any supporter of shadow man, could tell me what He can do against all of Alucard BS). And give characters from Berserk an empty spot
C. Why han hee han is at the top of High 7-A???
D. Goddamit, Nipponverse (disgaea) characters for an empty spot in 2-A. Or characters from MLP (speed equalized) and Nipponverse (disgaea) (Speed inequalized), and if you ask why that, when both verses peak at infinite speed...Let just say that Disgaea has an absurd speed/AP chain
BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back