• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the list with the requested changes. For Lindon specifically, since I don't know this character, I would recommend those who're arguing a higher placement for him to just create a versus thread and have discussion there. After which, when a conclusion is reached, I will make the changes.
its been concluded that lindon wins but what im trying to say is that he is a smurf because of this:
The Way Between World [The Way] in a purely cosmological sense serves as the space between universes[42] which has iterations embedded on itself like fruits on a vine[6] to which it obviously is itself what separates these iterations from one another. The Way[43] is an endless[44] dimension, not in the sense of a place[45] but one beyond an additional direction akin to depth that lays beyond all directions of space[46], reality[47] and time[7][8] such that reality, and in turn the timelines it composes, are simply a thin membrane along the way[48]

The Void is the endless pure lack of existence[77] said to be beyond existence[78] that resides outside the Way itself[79] surrounding it[33] while similarly being beyond additional depth which space peels away from like a wallpaper revealing the "deeper hole" that is the Void[6] beyond all directions of space[46], reality[47] and time[7][8]. The Void constitutes a pure nonexistence[80] and endless chaos[81] which causes the break down the Ways influence wherever it finds a foothold[77].

probably isn't canon + that was a restricted baal
baal has gnosis 45 (9 layers hax)
nameless has gnosis 35 (7 layers hax)

omega with longuinus is stronger but if we're keeping it at 2-C its probably baal because of the gnosis value + other things idk abt
it says on baals profile he is stronger than omega without longuinus
It’s not really clear if it’s canon or not Cus hurting and annoying his chill form initiates the fight. Is john really only gnosis 35 ? He’s fought and beaten egro Mundus and can likely kill beings of higher gnosis dependent on his hand. He might be gnosis 45-50 considering he’s part of the god of death tbh.

It’s not really clear if it’s canon or not Cus hurting and annoying his chill form initiates the fight. Is john really only gnosis 35 ? He’s fought and beaten egro Mundus and can likely kill beings of higher gnosis dependent on his hand. He might be gnosis 45-50 considering he’s part of the god of death tbh.
yeah according to this blog he is gnosis 35

Is john really only gnosis 35 ?
Yes
Captura_de_tela_2024-02-01_110129.png

The Hand of Death has no mention of being a higher gnosis than his own, and even beings of Gnosis 30 can possibly defend against it.
Captura_de_tela_2024-02-01_110632.png

Captura_de_tela_2024-02-01_110920.png
I’m strictly referring to the video game anima gate beyond fantasy, cus there’s contradictions in the game, fighting 2 beings of higher gnosis namely egro and possibly baal.
This statement also backs it up
Unless you wanna completely disregard his capability to keep up with them.

I’m strictly referring to the video game anima gate beyond fantasy, cus there’s contradictions in the game, fighting 2 beings of higher gnosis namely egro and possibly baal.
This statement also backs it up
Unless you wanna completely disregard his capability to keep up with them.

The tabletop is the source material, not the videogame, so the former would take predecence (at least when it comes to Gnosis, which is also only properly explained in the tabletop). So, at best, you can get dura neg from the Hand but not higher Gnosis.

(Also, Gnosis isnt a matter of strength, so him hurting Ergo or Baal doesnt mean his Gnosis should be higher either way)

Last edited:
The tabletop is the source material, not the videogame, so the former would take predecence (at least when it comes to Gnosis, which is also only properly explained in the tabletop). So, at best, you can get dura neg from the Hand but not higher Gnosis.

(Also, Gnosis isnt a matter of strength or power, I should note)
Yeah dura neg is more like it although one could say that since the games came out way later than the gnosis descriptions it should be considered somewhat outdated. And yeah it’s not but beings of lower gnosis will find it incredibly hard to keep up with those higher, something the nameless seems to overcome severally in the game. Tbh a thread should be made where fans of anima can discuss the verse.

Yeah dura neg is more like it although one could say that since the games came out way later than the gnosis descriptions it should be considered somewhat outdated. And yeah it’s not but beings of lower gnosis will find it incredibly hard to keep up with those higher, something the nameless seems to overcome severally in the game. Tbh a thread should be made where fans of anima can discuss the verse.

Wait, they actually lost them all? All their characters?
Their layering were rejekted in the Hax layering evaluation thread, meaning they will need to start again from 0 (I think, they will at least need to make a new blog for their layers from nothing), Since it seemed like they were "stronger" not "layered"

Well since I'm the one working on this stuff I feel like I need to speak on this a bit
As of now I'm still a bit off from even getting the thread to get this stuff accepted out yet mainly because I'm currently re-reading the entire series and I'm about 7 books in with 5 more left to go so this might take a while but also because I'm working on other characters profiles to add them. Now while it's undeniably true that Lindon has interacted with this stuff, until the thread is made and concluded it's still to be decided whether the way in which his interaction would be treated on the his profile, either simply classified as feats of better non-physical interaction etc. which isn't classified as smurf hax or outright smurf hax not just because mods have to agree but also because as I re-read the series my opinion might change, so for now I think it's fine if Lindon gets put on the list.

In short - The revisions involving this stuff are a relatively a bit of time off from now and it's not really going to be to taxing to take Lindon off the list at some point in the future if the revision do turn out to grant him smurf hax (As shown with Planck requesting one of the characters he was knowledgeable on removed due to a recent revision granting them smurf hax)
Don Vs Ron for the 3rd spot in 5-C.

I'm not entirely sure if this thread is necessary since from the looks of it seeing as how multiple people, including one of Konrons supporters, already came to a conclusion that Lindon would win here. Unless there's a rule that requires it which I missed

(As shown with Planck requesting one of the characters he was knowledgeable on removed due to a recent revision granting them smurf hax)
Ning wasn't being planned to become a smurf until me and Planck started to discuss it recently, so it's different.

better non-physical interaction etc. which isn't classified as smurf hax or outright smurf hax
It can be smurf hax, yes.

But like, what has Lindon actually done that could be smurf? Did he destroy something higher D or at least travel through it?

Would Ji Ning's Low 5-B position change? He now has a conceptual soul and 10 layers of mind/soul/illusion/concept/law/memory hax and resistance. All of his powers work on the level of Type 2 concepts as well.

Oh yeah, and I come here to say we should put BlazBlue characters on the level of Master Unit: Amaterasu in the 10th place of the Low 1-C.
The closest amount of layers in the abilities are the almost-approved 94 (so far 50 are approved) for DnD and neither Lady of Pain nor Ao (the craziest biggest baddest who aren't 1-A) could do much to him, even though Ao being a smurf with 1-A hax

The thread where we used Lady Of Pain to start then tried Ao after @Mr._Bambu suggested to do it

No
BlazBlue is 5D
Why would it impede them? Apparently GoW was also a competitor for it and it's also 5d
Edit: apparently all L1-C guys are 5D (or R^5 if you will), so what the actual f*** you're saying?
Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

What does Loki even have again? I'm pretty sure even Kratos can kill him.

Loki apparently has above baseline time travel shenanigans that work against type 2 acausals (No clue how and it was memed on quite a bit), as well as the fact that it can apparently work even before passives or smth.

If it works on Type 2s then they don't have Type 2.

I'm pretty sure there's not less than 5 5-Ds that can kill him with a thought or gesture.

My thoughts exactly, and some people also thought the same as well. Though, that seemed to be the reason why he's on the list.

I'm pretty sure there's not less than 5 5-Ds that can kill him with a thought or gesture.
Yeah and BlazBlue is the one with the most amount of Layers on instantaneous stuff. DnD is getting 100% approved on the 51th and onwards and couldn't do s*** to them, that being why I think they should be on the list

I think it has to do with the concept of previous cosmos that Marvel add "recently".

It's one of that cases were something in a 1A scale goes by the name of something you'd see in a L2C scale.

Edit: Forget this, no idea it was about MCU Loki

Last edited:
@ThanatosX said Loki Time Travel can rewrite Acausality type 1, 2 and 4, but tbh i think it is either anti feat for the acausality, or it is verse mechanic allow him to do so, or these acausalities is lower temporal dimension while Loki time travel effect higher temporal one, since iirc MCU have second higher temporal dimension which make them 6D. Personally to me, even if we buy all these feats, he still get yeeted by passive before he can pull out his Time Travel since from the profile he isn't passively time travel, but Thanatos said his Time Travel allow him to escapse passive so.........uhhhhhh

Time Manipulation (Can move in Tokoyo - A place where the flow of time doesn't exist[29])

Do we accept timeless voids as time manipulation resistance feats now? I'm pretty sure we used to not do such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back