• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
however if it was being HDE on a 4th dimensional space then you'll need HDM, but this is temporal so its easy to over take this guy

This still look like someone with a passive of something stomps
I mean.....look at their speed
??
yeah if speed is equal they share 3rd place
anima also has passive
even if speed was unequal, li qiye for example still wouldn't be able to win coz they resist everything he has

he doesnt have plot manip🗿
I could swear i saw it on his profile before
yes it would be inconclusive because of nonduality and aca 5
Its delusional to think this is incon in any way or level, bro its a stomp, an absolute stomp
This li quiye guy doesn't even have supporters he's supposed to be number one lol
All of his abilities are also layered so...
The ND2 alone was already making bro the strongest let alone acca5

I could swear i saw it on his profile before

Its delusional to think this is incon in any way or level, bro its a stomp, an absolute stomp
This li quiye guy doesn't even have supporters he's supposed to be number one lol
All of his abilities are also layered so...
The ND2 alone was already making bro the strongest let alone acca5
bro
ND2 just gives you immunity to a lot of hax, its just a defensive ability
why u hyping nd2 so much

He doesn't even have Concept Manip in his profile, because the symptoms of Xianxia supporter that always forgot something important in the story

Anyway i think li qiye should share spot with Slime Characters in spot 5. Due to he lack NPI to Concept (Type 1) and Info (Type 2)

For the Low 4-C tier, just so the tier doesn’t look as blank as it does, I nominate Megaman, Godzilla characters, Dragon Ball characters, Charmy Bee, MCU characters, and Voltron characters, with Megaman on top of these 5, followed by Godzilla, then either MCU or Dragon ball depending on who wins, and voltron or Charmy on bottom, I was gonna nominate Kamen Rider but then saw them having some Smurf abilities so that’s not gonna happen unless some of them aren’t Smurfs.

Btw, Ganondorf losing twice to two other 8-C characters (Isaac Clarke and Master Chief) doesn’t really help his case in being number 3 on the 8-C list, heck pretty sure the Katana Zero crew would be able to kill him efficiently with how busted their precognition and resurrection works. He should be #10 and Isaac should be #9 with how much variety in his gear he has.

Why is this here? Gorgon lost to Glaedr and has no justification for being so high
Where should he rank in your opinion then?

Characters from Dragon ball above Clark. One of them has a 5-C atack
This reasoning by itself isn't that good given Clarke's abilities, but the fact he has ass movement speed, and Roshi's range with Kamehameha is high enough to place both fighters multiple kilometers away from each other. I don't see Clarke closing that distance before Roshi busts his cheeks wide open with a big beam attack ngl. If @Theglassman12 disagrees with this reasoning, we can always make a match up and see who wins it. Until then, I will be replacing Clarke's position with the Dragonball Characters.

Put DBH characters above him then
Why do the DBH Characters defeat Devourer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back