• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how much of it is combat acclible?

Is it even in-character?

Is it passive?

How does Nameless even act in a fight?

All questions that a supporter is required to answer.
Some of your questions can be answered here :

Start from 5:05:42, you’re also free to slide through the video to catch anything that interests you.

Never finished it but I’ve played parts of the game. Not really knowledgeable but I do know :

The necrom is the red aura seen the image before you click the video and has almost all his hax. he can turn it on and off if he wants.

In character he’s silent but can switch up if he deems you an enemy that’s all to it really.

Start from 5:05:42, you’re also free to slide through the video to catch anything that interests you.

Never finished it but I’ve played parts of the game. Not really knowledgeable but I do know :

The necrom is the red aura seen the image before you click the video and has almost all his hax. he can turn it on and off if he wants.

In character he’s silent but can switch up if he deems you an enemy that’s all to it really.

So you can support the verse, etc?

Why are the 10th place in 5-C that strong? I was wondering if I could request Naruto or One Piece characters to take it but so far I haven't seen that many things on the Yuki Yuna profiles that make them so strong yet
Isn't knocking someone out or incapacitating them still a way to get around Immortality?
I saw this now, so I want to give a little context.
Like Dragnoir said, the Immortality/Invulnerability of the Heroes is what's keeping them, as it's reliant on a 3-A god.
The Heroes can get knocked out of Mankai, or even get completely KO'ed which detransforms them (the longest a Hero has been unconscious after an attack was a few seconds). However, even when in human form, the fairies remain active. So even as regular humans, their 3-A god-reliant Immortality/Invulnerability remains.

Wei Shi Lindon can be below rank as the Ergenverse 5-C.

This Chinaman hax should be enough to at least beat Arifureta 5-C and incap Konron I think.
What make Adam powerful in Low 5B??

Also, Lindon should be killing both Akron and Godcat in 4-A. His Monarch hax is enough to interact with type 1 concept.

Also for 3-A, Lindon is an absolute Haxlord that can at least incon Bastard! Satan.
Bumping this.

Adam has quantum hax via LCL passive. not many can resist quantum hax so he often beats them.

There's also some layers to the Soul hax from LCL afaik
Lindon resist Quantum transmutation. And soul hax, plus Eva haxs layer hasn't been accepted.

Lindon resist Quantum transmutation. And soul hax, plus Eva haxs layer hasn't been accepted.
Macro Quantum isn't better than Quanta itself which is what LCL is
what Lindon resist is quantum up to sub atomic level

Macro Quantum or MAcroscropic quantum means quantum levels observed on maroscopic scale instead of atomic scale|

Check matter hax hierarchy to see for yourself

Macro Quantum isn't better than Quanta itself which is what LCL is
what Lindon resist is quantum up to sub atomic level

Macro Quantum or MAcroscropic quantum means quantum levels observed on maroscopic scale instead of atomic scale|

Check matter hax hierarchy to see for yourself
I think with his passive and Godly regen, he still win this fight.

I saw this now, so I want to give a little context.
Like Dragnoir said, the Immortality/Invulnerability of the Heroes is what's keeping them, as it's reliant on a 3-A god.
The Heroes can get knocked out of Mankai, or even get completely KO'ed which detransforms them (the longest a Hero has been unconscious after an attack was a few seconds). However, even when in human form, the fairies remain active. So even as regular humans, their 3-A god-reliant Immortality/Invulnerability remains.
How did the Negima characters get above them?

I have a question:
As God Of War characters eventually all come to be L1-C not fitting what I understood to be a smurf, why aren't at least all characters of the Norse Pantheon part on the 10th place of the top here? Who is contending to get there too?

I have a question:
As God Of War characters eventually all come to be L1-C not fitting what I understood to be a smurf, why aren't at least all characters of the Norse Pantheon part on the 10th place of the top here? Who is contending to get there too?
There are guys who could possibly be superior to GOW in 5-D because of plot hax or incredibly high hax layers (blazblue and D&D). So this whole area below is kind of in limbo.

There are guys who could possibly be superior to GOW in 5-D because of plot hax or incredibly high hax layers (blazblue and D&D). So this whole area below is kind of in limbo.
I see. Lemme see if its cool to try and organize a match between those two mentioned verses to see if we find the 10th placement! If you think of more that fit it, I can think about something

I see. Lemme see if its cool to try and organize a match between those two mentioned verses to see if we find the 10th placement! If you think of more that fit it, I can think about something
Don't bother with DnD. It has no supporters for those tiers.

Furthermore, there's Sonic (who I think got incon with Kratos, but I think there's a form of Sonic that would beat him with an info 2 corruption aura) and there's Super Dragon Ball Heros which I think beat Kratos too.

This part of the list can fit a lot of people. And there's still D for Vampire D hunter, which despite not currently having layers, has plot hax.

Furthermore, there's Sonic (who I think got incon with Kratos, but I think there's a form of Sonic that would beat him with an info 2 corruption aura) and there's Super Dragon Ball Heros which I think beat Kratos too.

This part of the list can fit a lot of people. And there's still D for Vampire D hunter, which despite not currently having layers, has plot hax.
Let's make a tournament out of it lol

How did the Negima characters get above them?
Yukihime has BFR and Mind manipulation, while Negi has sleep, mind and memory manip, which can defeat the Heroes.
Karin also has Type 8 immortality from a deity, so this one is more likely to be inconclusive.
From the profiles, it seems the Heroes would beat Jack and Touta.

So it seems to me the score would be 2-1-2

Yukihime has BFR and Mind manipulation, while Negi has sleep, mind and memory manip, which can defeat the Heroes.
Karin also has Type 8 immortality from a deity, so this one is more likely to be inconclusive.
From the profiles, it seems the Heroes would beat Jack and Touta.

So it seems to me the score would be 2-1-2
If sleep manipulation is a valid wincon, then I feel that Sasuke Uchiha can take their place, given that he can do it with a glance.

Ayo

Analyzing that Master Unit Amaterasu's profile and comparing to Lady of Pain, I think the lady stomps him quite low-diff on her true form. I will be comparing the rest of the verses presented on a later point...should i make a thread about this topic before this?

If sleep manipulation is a valid wincon, then I feel that Sasuke Uchiha can take their place, given that he can do it with a glance.
Potentially. The thing with Heroes is they cannot be hurt physically, but they have little defense against non-physical abilities, as they don't really exist in their verse. They have a quick recovery time (any time the Heroes have gone unconscious or KO'ed in a fight, they're back on their feet within a few seconds), but it's still their weakness.

Although, as for the Negima characters, I believe they should be split. The 5 characters given as examples are too different from each other to be grouped together, as different wincons and counters apply for each of them.

Go ahead. It looks like Amaterasu has more then Infinite layers, but I don't know if that's for all of its abilities.
It appears that
-it's only for Phenomena Intervention
-Cannot negate all of LOP's or Serpent's immortalities, regen and HDE
-Is not as passive as the undoing of the universe LOP'S true form is described as doing.

Later today imma make it

Remove Ji Ning from 4-B, he's a 6-D smurf now.

His Low 5-B has powers that are now all conceptual, as his is soul. Layers were accepted so he's at 10 layers in that key in terms of mind/soul/memory/illusion and 5 layers for law/Type 2 concept. Idk if that changes anything.

Last edited:

the strongest character that has a profile in the verse rn is this guy, not nameless

I have updated the list with the requested changes. For Lindon specifically, since I don't know this character, I would recommend those who're arguing a higher placement for him to just create a versus thread and have discussion there. After which, when a conclusion is reached, I will make the changes.

nameless negged him though it might not be cannon since it’s a secret boss fight,

probably isn't canon + that was a restricted baal
baal has gnosis 45 (9 layers hax)
nameless has gnosis 35 (7 layers hax)
omega with longuinus is stronger but if we're keeping it at 2-C its probably baal because of the gnosis value + other things idk abt
it says on baals profile he is stronger than omega without longuinus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back