• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
which doesn't mean he can affect 3 different dimensions simultaneously, that he can interact with all the abstractions Konron contains isn't the core issue here, it is simply the range. I know what Lindon can do my fr, I admit it would take an extremely challenging debate to get Konron to actually defeat Lindon, so I'd say it is now best that they get a draw.
Mate, Lindon simply attacking while simultaneously affecting the way is already an interdimensional feat. The way is a metaphysical dimension that are exist outside the physical one.

He also have interdimensional range with his authority, Lindon can just sense Konron in different dimensions and hit him with CM 1 void manip.

And also this from Konron page.

allowing them to perfectly regenerate from the space-time/historical as well as any other less abstract erasure than their concepts type 1

He can't regenerate his eternal atom, which is type 1 concept that exist beyond the physical reality and one that Lindon can destroy.

And this from Sage Lindon physiology.

Last edited:
No (they resist law and transmutation tho). Again tho, does this aura have to get activated or nah? If nah then both passive each other (power null/soul, body and mind destruction vs void hax). If it does then Ergen kills first.
Passive.

Under lord and above have passive aura.

That also Lindon passive, and he can just Regen in another dimension.
His passives are either resisted or don't have enough range (because the profile doesn't give a range and we have no reason to presume it extends to 4km) and even if it did it would get power nulled, also scans on that last bit because the profile says jack about that
Passive.

Under lord and above have passive aura.
Aura that is resisted, and the other thing that doesn't really have reason to be offensive, or useful in this context

Edit:
Also imagine posting something for his low 5-B key for his 5-C key

His passives are either resisted or don't have enough range (because the profile doesn't give a range and we have no reason to presume it extends to 4km) and even if it did it would get power nulled, also scans on that last bit because the profile says jack about that

Aura that is resisted, and the other thing that doesn't really have reason to be offensive, or useful in this context

Edit:
Also imagine posting something for his low 5-B key for his 5-C key
Wait, that void stuff isn't even in his 5-C key?

Lmao, his aura is a type 1 void CM. Even Planck said Ergen guys have jack shit resistance against it.

An Aura that extend to sky is absolutely beyond 4km.
Wait, that void stuff isn't even in his 5-C key?
We are discussing Low 5-b.

His passives are either resisted or don't have enough range (because the profile doesn't give a range and we have no reason to presume it extends to 4km
Forgive me if I forget this.
2tWg9tJ.png

Hundreds kilometers range aura. It is already covered in range section with (other techniques).

Speaking of which, maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing anything on Kagami's profile that stops the wall of passives from Ergen.

Speaking of which, maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing anything on Kagami's profile that stops the wall of passives from Ergen.
She has passive plot manipulation based defense. If they can get past that, then yeah.

So, how does it work? "The story says she's immortal", "Plot makes her uninteractible" or?
If she can imagine it, then it's negated. Either outright or by the attack missing.

Forgive me if I forget this.
2tWg9tJ.png

Hundreds kilometers range aura. It is already covered in range section with (other techniques).
K, I still have no idea how it doesn't get nulled
Lmao, his aura is a type 1 void CM. Even Planck said Ergen guys have jack shit resistance against it.

An Aura that extend to sky is absolutely beyond 4km.
Given the scan in question literally shows someone just, existing in it fine, and before you try to say to say that doing that gives you resistance to void manip, no it doesn't, just existing in a void doesn't give you resistance to void manip

K, I still have no idea how it doesn't get nulled

Given the scan in question literally shows someone just, existing in it fine, and before you try to say to say that doing that gives you resistance to void manip, no it doesn't, just existing in a void doesn't give you resistance to void manip
It is not existing in it, Lindon literally make his enemies disappear in his mere presence. And his Dreadgod Aura is infused with his Void authority. Markuth (the guy that witnessed the scan below) is outside Lindon aura, not existing within it.

qYmLM9Z.png

It doesn't get nulled cause it is a type 1 concept, it is his Void authority.

And a monarch can resist another monarch authority.

Last edited:
It is not existing in it, Lindon literally make his enemies disappear in his mere presence. And his Dreadgod Aura is infused with his Void authority. Markuth (the guy that witnessed the scan below) is outside Lindon aura, not existing within it.

qYmLM9Z.png

It doesn't get nulled cause it is a type 1 concept, it is his Void authority.

And a monarch can resist another monarch authority.
1) I meant the Underlord and Dreadgod auras would get nulled
2) You are just misreading that scan, it describes it like he is in the scan, because he literally describes seeing the sky above him being swallowed in a void

2) You are just misreading that scan, it describes it like he is in the scan, because he literally describes seeing the sky above him being swallowed in a void
His Aura is infused with Void authority.

And Markuth is a Monarch.

Ok I feel like I need to give a little context for this conversation as to help move smoothly, not really presenting any arguments on what's being discussed just clarifying
  • The scan isn't of Lindon but instead a different being which doesn't have Passive Void Manipulation, namely The Wandering Titan
  • The Titan is a Dreadgod, like Lindon, but this is from a prior point in the story in which all the Dreadgods were much much weaker and the aura each Dreadgod gives off induces a different added unique effect(dependent on the most prominent element the Dreadgod uses), the Titans unique aura is completely different from Lindon in terms of effect but they fundamentally stem from the same base ability so the range is comparable - which is why the person replying posted that scan
  • The person that is just fine is actually in a floating transport that has inbuilt defenses to provide resistance to the Titans aura
So I hope that clears it up, Lindon is the only Dreadgod with a Void Manipulation aura but all Dreadgods have the same base ability to produce an aura but each's individual aura has a unique added effect so his scales to the Titan's in terms of range
It should be pointed out in the Li Markuth scan that Lindon actually doesn't want to kill him outright because instead he wants to toy with him and his power in the scenes start is actually sealed (story reasons he had his power sealed at the start) and as you can see in the scan you quoted he says "He could feel power from the Wei clan grand elder now" which was Lindon bypassing the seal a bit to induce his effect to prevent Li Markuth from flying away/out of bounds of the "game" he wanted to force him to play

Mate, Lindon simply attacking while simultaneously affecting the way is already an interdimensional feat. The way is a metaphysical dimension that are exist outside the physical one.

He also have interdimensional range with his authority, Lindon can just sense Konron in different dimensions and hit him with CM 1 void manip.

And also this from Konron page.

allowing them to perfectly regenerate from the space-time/historical as well as any other less abstract erasure than their concepts type 1

He can't regenerate his eternal atom, which is type 1 concept that exist beyond the physical reality and one that Lindon can destroy.

And this from Sage Lindon physiology.

I already explained why Lindon couldn't affect Konron with his range, those feats included. If you read very carefully then you'd know that Konron's multi-dimensional physiology requires 3 dimensions being affected at the same time, not two.

The dmg transferal ability works on different copies of Dross himself, pretty much shadow clone jutsu. Konron's dimensionally distinguished bodies on different planes of existence is a whole other kettle of fish

I already explained why Lindon couldn't affect Konron with his range, those feats included. If you read very carefully then you'd know that Konron's multi-dimensional physiology requires 3 dimensions being affected at the same time, not two.

The dmg transferal ability works on different copies of Dross himself, pretty much shadow clone jutsu. Konron's dimensionally distinguished bodies on different planes of existence is a whole other kettle of fish
Konron still can't regen his type 1 concept, even his profile says so.

What Lindon need is to hit that concept and Konron is done for, I will make a match if you want.

And what the difference between Konron multidimensional existence and Lindon interdimensional range authority?

And you didn't even address my points about his unregenable type 1 concept

Last edited:
Konron still can't regen his type 1 concept, even his profile says so.

What Lindon need is to hit that concept and Konron is done for, I will make a match if you want.

And what the difference between Konron multidimensional existence and Lindon interdimensional range authority?

And you didn't even address my points about his unregenable type 1 concept
Lindon can't touch said conceptual aspect of Konron so what's the point? The stuff you mentioned are correct, though factually they aren't relevant to the debate to begin with

Lindon can't touch said conceptual aspect of Konron so what's the point? The stuff you mentioned are correct, though factually they aren't relevant to the debate to begin with
He can reach the conceptual aspect of Konron. Bro, what are you smoking on?

Why in all of God holy names that Lindon can't interact with this?

allowing them to perfectly regenerate from the space-time/historical as well as any other less abstract erasure than their concepts type 1),

"Aren't relevant" my ass, you literally said that Konron exist in multidimensional space. And that Lindon lacking interdimensional range to interact with it.

And I tell you that in fact, Lindon have interdimensional range and cosmic awareness to deal with Konron multidimensional existence.

And you saying that "Aren't relevant"?

Reread your post.

I'm tired of this shit.

Last edited:
I feel like the more pressing thing to talk about in this Konron argument is the fact that that Konron doesn't have any resistance to information manipulation, a means of regeneration after his information is erased and his fundamental information isn't separate from his being like his other aspects are.

High-Godly is only applicable to the erasure of whatever specific fundamental aspects you have it for while Lindons Erasure also affects fundamental information which Konron has no resistance to nor means of regenerating if it were to be destroyed.

Why in all of God holy names that Lindon can't interact with this?

allowing them to perfectly regenerate from the space-time/historical as well as any other less abstract erasure than their concepts type 1),

"Aren't relevant" my ass, you literally said that Konron exist in multidimensional space. And that Lindon lacking interdimensional range to interact with it.

And I tell you that in fact, Lindon have interdimensional range and cosmic awareness to deal with Konron multidimensional existence.

And you saying that "Aren't relevant"?

Reread your post.

I'm tired of this shit.
At this stage I'd just be repeating my point. So I will say it the final time, How many dimensions Lindon able to affect at once? I'm not even saying Lindon doesn't have interD range, just that it isn't substantial

You are literally saying all interDimensional range is alike. Affecting 100 dimensions and 2 dimensions is obviously different
I feel like the more pressing thing to talk about in this Konron argument is the fact that that Konron doesn't have any resistance to information manipulation, a means of regeneration after his information is erased and his fundamental information isn't separate from his being like his other aspects are.

High-Godly is only applicable to the erasure of whatever specific fundamental aspects you have it for while Lindons Erasure also affects fundamental information which Konron has no resistance to nor means of regenerating if it were to be destroyed.
Now this is a more valid point. But like I said Lindon practically won't be able to touch Konron, not because he lacks the feats of NPI, but the range that is, as I 've said from the beginning. I believe you are quicker on the uptake as a user, you will comprehend the core issue here.

At this stage I'd just be repeating my point. So I will say it the final time, How many dimensions Lindon able to affect at once?
He only need to destroy the ******* eternal atom. Not to attack Konron in all dimensions.

What I'm talking about is concept manipulation, not dimension.

Did you even read.
Lindon can't touch said conceptual aspect of Konron so what's the point?

He only need to affect Konron Eternal Atom. And Konron is done for.

And Lindon have interdimensional range with his authority. What prevents Lindon from simultaneously attacking him from different dimensions? He can also sense across dimension with his cosmic awareness.

You want to see some dimensional shit in Will verse?

The Way Between World [The Way] in a purely cosmological sense serves as the space between universes[42] which has iterations embedded on itself like fruits on a vine[6] to which it obviously is itself what separates these iterations from one another. The Way[43] is an endless[44] dimension, not in the sense of a place[45] but one beyond an additional direction akin to depth that lays beyond all directions of space[46], reality[47] and time[7][8] such that reality, and in turn the timelines it composes, are simply a thin membrane along the way[48]

The Void is the endless pure lack of existence[77] said to be beyond existence[78] that resides outside the Way itself[79] surrounding it[33] while similarly being beyond additional depth which space peels away from like a wallpaper revealing the "deeper hole" that is the Void[6] beyond all directions of space[46], reality[47] and time[7][8]. The Void constitutes a pure nonexistence[80] and endless chaos[81] which causes the break down the Ways influence wherever it finds a foothold[77].

And Lindon can affect both void and the way. How many dimensions did you think that? More than three obviously. Countless even.

Let me ask you this.

Why did you think he can't attack Konron through the three dimensions? Why did you think he can't affect eternal atom which is beyond those dimensions even though Lindon can affect it clearly?

Maybe it is my lack of abilities to explain things to you that you didn't pick my main point on how Lindon can defeat Konron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back