• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro got upgraded to Low 1-C

spawn would stomp alien x now (i made a match and it was a stomp)

Last edited:
bro got upgraded to Low 1-C

spawn would stomp alien x now (i made a match and it was a stomp)
Spawn stomping Alien X also = Mother of Existence stomps Alien X too, and since Spawn is one with The Mother in this key, I reckon they should be tied in Alien X’s spot

Since it's apparently not mentioned here, if a character can go into a higher tier via any ability, cultivation, rpl, etc... (Such as 9B to 3A or 4A to 3B), can that be restricted in a match even if it isn't a smurf? Isn't that going against the whole them being strongest and shit considering you are restricting them?

Since it's apparently not mentioned here, if a character can go into a higher tier via any ability, cultivation, rpl, etc... (Such as 9B to 3A or 4A to 3B), can that be restricted in a match even if it isn't a smurf? Isn't that going against the whole them being strongest and shit considering you are restricting them?
Amps and techniques of a higher tier are always allowed unless they are smurf, a character however only can qualify for tiers that he physically is either with his base stats or amps.

Amps and techniques of a higher tier are always allowed unless they are smurf, a character however only can qualify for tiers that he physically is either with his base stats or amps.
I meant like, is it allowed to restrict them for a spot here? Like, if a guy is say, 9B but can suddenly gain power or rpl to 4A, you can't restrict that, right?

Pretty simple questions:

Character A is Tier X (in AP/Dura/Striking/etc) and can transform into Tier Y (in AP/Dura/etc).

Think of Goku and his SS forms or whatever.

First and most important, can he transform in Tier Y during his fight for Tier X (the transformation is thought based, literally just as easy to activate as a Bankai or SS form)?

2nd, can he get a spot for Tier Y, seeing as how he fulfills the criteria of being physically in a tier?

First and most important, can he transform in Tier Y during his fight for Tier X (the transformation is thought based, literally just as easy to activate as a Bankai or SS form)?

2nd, can he get a spot for Tier Y, seeing as how he fulfills the criteria of being physically in a tier?
Yes, the character can become Tier Y while fight for Tier X.

Yes again, the character is physically Tier Y so he is able to get a spot there.

Like, from "99+ layered concept hax, smurf and almost unbeatable even for high tiers due to broken NEP and Transduality" to "I lose to Evangelion"?

I am pretty sure Anos can still take the #1 spot in Low 5-B, though matches would need to be made.
mfw Lilith-Rei has the ability to kill Anos in the past when he was born for the first time and can still exist in the past and future after she was killed, Evangelion is a weird verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back