• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For Strongest Low 1-A Non-Smurf: Ruphas Mafahl VS Yang Qi (Dragon Talisman)

No speed equalized...

Level 4200 Ruphas already had immeasurable speed and just becoming a god makes that level of speed irrelevant, like literally not even on the same scale, after which Ruphas went so many infinities faster.

Also yea Ruphas clearly can't affect Yang, but i don't see what he can do her with her absurd speed, and passive reactive evolution.

Reminds me again i need to go through the LN at some point...

Last edited:
The title is a-bit misleading...Low 1-A 'Yang Qi' is the fusion of several protagonists. Think Goku + Vegeta = Gogeta. Hence why the key is called 'Teen In White'.

Speed in Dragon Talisman is immeasurable tier 2 characters and worlds of greater size and greater infinities negate it. Regardless of the countless/infinite quantities of such worlds, all of them are contained in a greater void. Despite the hierarchy of strength and speed, the places beyond space and time, transdual/nonexistent spaces, etc, all events are within this greater void. The first character to cover it all in his palm such that there was nowhere to escape was the Teen In White, despite size meaning nothing at his realm

Regarding Ruphas Mafahl I have some questions:
  • If her power is already rising, is it rising by infinite * Infinite or Infinite ^ Infinite
  • She can adjust her settings to become stronger, correct? How would that work if it is negated immediately or she turns 2D with a thought from her opponent? She can't see nor interact with her opponent and her opponent can read her, also has adaptation, has transduality that makes him stronger if anything here touches him and also has passive fear due to being an incomprehensible thing that shouldn't exist
  • How would her reactive power level work when she can't comprehend nor access the other person's settings?
  • Why does her last key imply she has hit a limit

• If her power is already rising, is it rising by infinite * Infinite or Infinite ^ Infinite
It's an uncontable infinite difference (or the equivalent of r>f)

• Why does her last key imply she has hit a limit
The context is that alovenus and ruphas were automatically transcending each other, but alovenus decided to give up, so ruphas saw that there was no reason to keep doing it anymore. If alovenus hadn't stopped they would have kept doing it.

I don't think you're winning a speed argument, but to humor you, in AWLB, characters all have stats, Immeasurable speed is on a scale, once you become a generic god it,'s pointless to try and measure a God by that scale, like the difference is just like an infinite string of zero, which loop around an infinite space, and keeps going.

Ruphas and Alovenus then from there continuously transcend each other, ascending into higher realms, which make the lower ones irrelevant, we have several chapters of this happening, if one is infinite they transcend to a higher infinity.

To answer the unanswered questions, Ruphas adjusting settings isn't really based on another person, she isn't manipulating their settings but her own, it's all based on belief/will, because she believes she is the strongest she automatically becomes so, this is to extent that even if you have some passive ability, that kills her before she could do anything, she still automatically resists/transcends it.

This was also mentioned in regards to someone become a higher dimensional being and tossing away their settings like paper, still wouldn't work, nor killing them just by your presence, and a whole list of stuff which is passive, can find the quote later.

Even in the current system, I still don't understand how Ruphas/Alovenus aren't 1-A+. They literally infinitely transcend Aleph 1, and then see that infinite transcendence as finite, so on and so forth.

Nobody wants to deal with the backlash for that, I might attempt it eventually once I go through the LN, there was some interesting stuff there like Alovenus creating clearly uncountable infinite concepts, and the endpoint having no concept of size, time nor space, thus any level can be inserted in there, and even once they reached that level, they still kept going to higher infinities.

I don't think you're winning a speed argument, but to humor you, in AWLB, characters all have stats, Immeasurable speed is on a scale, once you become a generic god it,'s pointless to try and measure a God by that scale, like the difference is just like an infinite string of zero, which loop around an infinite space, and keeps going.

Ruphas and Alovenus then from there continuously transcend each other, ascending into higher realms, which make the lower ones irrelevant, we have several chapters of this happening, if one is infinite they transcend to a higher infinity.
This makes me think she would just be trying to transcend but still buzzing around the known multiverses and voids within Dragon Talisman. Which are peak 9th Deathless who are infinitely into 9th Deathless (Low 1-A), although in Teen In White's case he is the weakest as there are countless/infinite 9th Deathless above him, each stronger than the last. Then there is 10th Deathless with its own levels until infinity. Then there is 11th Deathless, then 12th Deathless and so on until infinite levels. Above that being Gu Chensha (1-A).

To answer the unanswered questions, Ruphas adjusting settings isn't really based on another person, she isn't manipulating their settings but her own, it's all based on belief/will, because she believes she is the strongest she automatically becomes so, this is to extent that even if you have some passive ability, that kills her before she could do anything, she still automatically resists/transcends it.
From what you've said, it seems like it is technically based on the other person's power. She can't read nor comprehend her opponent's power and she has to become a value above what she doesn't know. This is in regards to you saying: 'because she believes she is the strongest she automatically becomes so'.

I am more interested in the mechanics of resisting and transcending. If it is accelerated development (reactive power level) then it is negated. If it is Reactive Evolution then she transcends.

I am more interested in the mechanics of resisting and transcending. If it is accelerated development (reactive power level) then it is negated. If it is Reactive Evolution then she transcends.
Why exactly would it be negated. She exist on an infinitely infinite higher level than Yang Qi does.

To give an example of how far Ruphas is, I'll give you this representation, based on layers.

Low 1-A < Infinite steps beyond Low 1-A = 1 < Infinity (We'll call this the First Layer - Views "infinite steps beyond Low 1-A" as being finite in comparison to an infinite existence)

Now replace "Low 1-A" with the first layer to get to the second layer.

Do that an infinite amount of times, and you'd get to the infinite layer, that's where peak Ruphas is at, and she can still go beyond that if she wants.

I don't think Dragon Talisman can really compare.

Ruphas shouldn't even be Low 1-A, she should be 1-A+, lol. So many explicit mentions of her creating these "higher infinities" and then just reducing them to 1 before transcending them again. Have no idea why it's limited to Low 1-A atm, guess Celestial just didn't want the heat.

Last edited:
Low 1-A < Infinite steps beyond Low 1-A = 1 < Infinity (We'll call this the First Layer - Views "infinite steps beyond Low 1-A" as being finite in comparison to an infinite existence)
You haven't defined what 'steps' are. If I were to interpret that as qualitive layers, then it would be something like a High 1-B structure within Low 1-A. Then you say it is equal to numeral 1 which in-turn is less than 'infinity'. The former alone would be 1-A much less the latter ('infinity').

Perhaps you can actually post the scans of your statements above or a supporter can back it up, because her profile says she kept transcending until she was capable of damaging 'the final point' which I am assuming is a Low 1-A realm and past that point there isn't an actual rating for her as she kept transcending an unknown amount before stopping due to her opponent calling it quits, apparently.

Ruphas shouldn't even be Low 1-A, she should be 1-A+, lol. So many explicit mentions of her creating these "higher infinities" and then just reducing them to 1 before transcending them again. Have no idea why it's limited to Low 1-A atm, guess Celestial just didn't want the heat.
IIRC, Dragon Talisman was 1 or 2 staff away from being High 1-A/Tier 0...

Why exactly would it be negated. She exist on an infinitely infinite higher level than Yang Qi does.

To give an example of how far Ruphas is, I'll give you this representation, based on layers.

Now replace "Low 1-A" with the first layer to get to the second layer.

Do that an infinite amount of times, and you'd get to the infinite layer, that's where peak Ruphas is at, and she can still go beyond that if she wants.

Ruphas was 1A+ but Matt downgraded the verse.

Ruphas REs. Then again, she is also pretty well above baseline and will just keep going with pretty good layered hax, resistances and R>F. Her RE jumps her up immediately too. Late to this tho, probably shouldn't have replied to an older thread rip me just notice the date.

Aside from that, they should be 1A but verse was disliked a lot before. Would have been a lot of heat. Perhaps we will see at some point. But like new tier system soon probably will be too complicated for my brain, will need to relook and see

Last edited:
Back