• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely don't see why not, and, well, the range is absolutely pitiful. His Aura will long be in work before he can get that close.
What if Mirket uses his Emphathic manipulation (are we using the 5th floor or the 10th one)?
10th floor. And he has resistance.
He can also amp himself with the superhero spray to have time stop and more abilities?
Why would that be the first move? And even then, can he pull it off before he gets absolutely butchered by Yoon-seok?
He can also use his portals to BFR her or use his teleportation gun to BFR her to space.
The portal creation scans seem like very easy to avoid, and even then, he didn't seem to use it in a fight.
He can also put a chip on him and control her body.
Good luck touching him with his skill lmfao.

Absolutely don't see why not, and, well, the range is absolutely pitiful. His Aura will long be in work before he can get that close.
He has shown to be able to use it from longer distances but it is a different gun I guess
10th floor. And he has resistance.
Damn thats tough
Why would that be the first move? And even then, can he pull it off before he gets absolutely butchered by Yoon-seok?
He can use it if he sees Yoon dodge all his stuff.
The portal creation scans seem like very easy to avoid, and even then, he didn't seem to use it in a fight.
True true
Good luck touching him with his skill lmfao.
Ah damn thats tougher but what about Time travel and stuff?

The range is still extremely small, and Yoon-seok should be easily able to dodge it.
He can use it if he sees Yoon dodge all his stuff.
By the moment he'd already be dead, considering his Aura, he wouldn't even be able to do anything since anyone below Class K will fall to their knees, unable to do anything.

Also, every attack Yoon-seok does will put the opponent in a state of fear for 10 seconds lmao. So he won't even be able to do anything.
Ah damn thats tougher but what about Time travel and stuff?
As stated, he would already be dead by that point.

Would he able to atomize Mirket anyways? If not he just beats mirket up as he turns into a puddle then he laughs at Yon for a few minutes before the abilty is gone regens instantly and I guess starts using his other hax until he wins
No, he won't be able to. But it doesn't matter, Mirket won't survive as the scan itself stated, the moment that healing effect law is applied, a simple vital attack will kill the opponent. Yoon-seok himself can survive being a scattered pieces of flesh, so a normal vital attack shouldn't be threatening, yet he clearly stated that a vital attack with the law active will kill him.

Also would Age manip work?
He'll absolutely dodge that attack lmao. Also, the profile states that he planned on making a machine that will turn the world into children, not that he already had.

Anyways, if you want to argue more, you should probably make a thread so we don't clog the thread.

The range is still extremely small, and Yoon-seok should be easily able to dodge it.
I guess thats fair
By the moment he'd already be dead, considering his Aura, he wouldn't even be able to do anything since anyone below Class K will fall to their knees, unable to do anything.
Mirket is class K thankfully.
Also, every attack Yoon-seok does will put the opponent in a state of fear for 10 seconds lmao. So he won't even be able to do anything.
10 seconds and thats it? or 10 seconds per hit
As stated, he would already be dead by that point.

No, he won't be able to. But it doesn't matter, Mirket won't survive as the scan itself stated, the moment that healing effect law is applied, a simple vital attack will kill the opponent. Yoon-seok himself can survive being a scattered pieces of flesh, so a normal vital attack shouldn't be threatening, yet he clearly stated that a vital attack with the law active will kill him.
No. The scan was talking about someone who can regenarate not being able to regenarate. It will stop Mirket from healing but it wont stop him from being alive as a puddle lol. Unless you can prove he also has ability to negate type 2 immortalitys.
He'll absolutely dodge that attack lmao. Also, the profile states that he planned on making a machine that will turn the world into children, not that he already had.
He did make it they just convinced him not to. It has planet range.
Anyways, if you want to argue more, you should probably make a thread so we don't clog the thread.
Sure I can if you want but if he can negate immo 2 then I think its a win for him tbh. But if he cant its a win for Mirket

Wait NVM I am not putting mirket on the list. He is gonna be like 4-B with equipment and if we erase his equipment he is just a meatwall lol

Mirket is class K thankfully.
Not only does the scan not have a calc, which is a problem by itself, but the whale itself so ridiculously small that it shouldn't even warrant Class K.
10 seconds and thats it? or 10 seconds per hit
Should be per hit. As it stated that all attacks he does will cast the opponent into a state of fear, and there isn't a limit stated anywhere.
No. The scan was talking about someone who can regenarate not being able to regenarate. It will stop Mirket from healing but it wont stop him from being alive as a puddle lol. Unless you can prove he also has ability to negate type 2 immortalitys.
It should. Read the scan again, it directly stated that a vital attack would kill Yoon-seok. Remember, Yoon-seok himself can survive as a literal bunch of flesh, his body destroyed and his head gone, that is impossible to survive, you know, literally type 2 immortality (The scan is on the profile, I just didn't even think to add immo type 2). So yes, it should absolutely kill him.
Wait NVM I am not putting mirket on the list. He is gonna be like 4-B with equipment and if we erase his equipment he is just a meatwall lol
4-B ain't a problem since it's not a smurf. He should be fine.

Still, we clogged the thread. Make a match so we don't clog the thread.

Though, I don't see how he can survive Anri, or Macht (With Yoon-seok beating the latter)

4-B ain't a problem since it's not a smurf. He should be fine.
Nah its a button press into a 4-B nuke and I dont think that would be fun for anyone in this list. I am leaving him
Not only does the scan not have a calc, which is a problem by itself, but the whale itself so ridiculously small that it shouldn't even warrant Class K.
Idk how to calc that 😭 Size is not a factor in the series but yeah this is derailing

If a magic user is 7-C for any spell and for his dura, but can only punch as a normal human, he could be put in the 10-A or 7-C list?

BTW, a question about Bunny, I recall seeing a scan where if she hits the opponent, her time bar reduces. Just wanted to confirm it.
I spontaneously don't remember if that is the case after eternal, but it's a game mechanic in any case. She can actually attack and destroy stuff while time is stopped without her time energy reducing.

Are we sure it's just game mechanic? Are there like, scans showing that she can stop and attack in stopped time indefinitely?

Are we sure it's just game mechanic? Are there like, scans showing that she can stop and attack in stopped time indefinitely?
I suppose I can check how it is game mechanic-wise after getting eternal, but that will take time cause I'm too busy to sink hours at the game right now and suck at it to boot lol

The canonical power up description mentions that it's a world of "eternally stilled time" in any case, so ¯\(ツ)

And in her boss fight Bunny can spam time stop an arbitrary number of times without collecting time restoration pieces which goes in the whole "time gauge is game mechanic" direction. (And her EoS version should be stronger than her boss version)

Do I have to make a matcup beetween these 2? Necati resists all her hax and she has no way around his instant regen.
Does he beat the previous two people both in speed equalized and speed unequalized?, which in our case would be Anri and Macht.

Does he beat the previous two people both in speed equalized and speed unequalized?, which in our case would be Anri and Macht.
He blitzes both of them in unequal and I dont think they can get around his insane regen AE2 and hax with equipment.

That could very well be about the whole "She can stop time indefinitely when she isn't fighting" shenanigans.
And in her boss fight Bunny can spam time stop an arbitrary number of times without collecting time restoration pieces which goes in the whole "time gauge is game mechanic" direction. (And her EoS version should be stronger than her boss version)
I mean, she still doesn't stop it forever, though? You can probably make the argument that it's game mechanic she can't stop it forever since it would be too op But since the girl she's fighting seem to be in stopped time as well, It seems weird to me that she can stop it forever since she should be able to just beat the shit out of everyone if she could. Not to mention, she seems to be frustrated after the fight, implying that she can't use it forever in a fight.

BTW, I'll mention this again, Yoon-seok already defeated Macht. But about Anri, I'm honestly still not sure if her Madness Manip can be resisted by resisting her fear or not. The respect thread on the profile showed it was a by-product of her fear manip, and logically, resisting the fear should resist the madness as well. (Not like it's that potent, anyways, just simply makes someone confused and hallucinate, which Yoon-sook should likely resist)

What do peeps think about this?

That could very well be about the whole "She can stop time indefinitely when she isn't fighting" shenanigans.

I mean, she still doesn't stop it forever, though? You can probably make the argument that it's game mechanic she can't stop it forever since it would be too op But since the girl she's fighting seem to be in stopped time as well, It seems weird to me that she can stop it forever since she should be able to just beat the shit out of everyone if she could. Not to mention, she seems to be frustrated after the fight, implying that she can't use it forever in a fight.
Not sure what the frustrated is supposed to mean. But yeah, Bunny won't eternally stop time in her boss fight, because then you couldn't beat her... Just like how she doesn't use her time reversal powers in her fight, because you couldn't beat that either.
The point is that in the boss fight we see that her time powers don't run out of energy, which the idea of her time stop stopping is based on.

BTW, I'll mention this again, Yoon-seok already defeated Macht. But about Anri, I'm honestly still not sure if her Madness Manip can be resisted by resisting her fear or not. The respect thread on the profile showed it was a by-product of her fear manip, and logically, resisting the fear should resist the madness as well. (Not like it's that potent, anyways, just simply makes someone confused and hallucinate, which Yoon-sook should likely resist)
"On a scale of 10000 people. Her Mystic Eyes can induce fear to the point of making people turn into a state of madness and hallucination"

"On a scale of 10000 people. Her Mystic Eyes can induce fear to the point of making people turn into a state of madness and hallucination"
Numbers no longer indicate the potency of the hax, unless there is evidence with higher numbers the hax will be stronger.

Besides, Yoon-seok already resists 20 layers of that stuff.

Not sure what the frustrated is supposed to mean.
I meant that Bunny is pissed that she can't defeat the character.
But yeah, Bunny won't eternally stop time in her boss fight, because then you couldn't beat her... Just like how she doesn't use her time reversal powers in her fight, because you couldn't beat that either.
The point is that in the boss fight we see that her time powers don't run out of energy, which the idea of her time stop stopping is based on.
Honestly at that point that whole reversal thing might straight up be game mechanics if there isn't any statements about why she didn't use it in the fight.

I mean, you could straight up just argue that she doesn't have eternal time stop rather than just say "Well, it's to make the game fair."

Are there any statements at all on why she didn't use the whole time reversal or time stop shenanigans? Or hell, are there any statements that she has time reversal or can time stop eternally from any character?

Granted, you probably need to dig into the game for quite a while to find scans and shiz, so I can probably just make a match later.

Numbers no longer indicate the potency of the hax, unless there is evidence with higher numbers the hax will be stronger.

Besides, Yoon-seok already resists 20 layers of that stuff.
Not my point at all. Doesnt that mean it only works in 1/1000?

bruh, what do they even have anyways to stop Tao Hua from ******* with his fundamental information by using her hax
I didn't really know where to start so I just picked Fran because I know a little bit about her.

Is Tao Hua's information thought based? Touch based? Does she use it instantly? Is she fast enough to use it before getting blitzed?

Basara's main thing is his Banishing Shift which he can use to send anything he hits to a zero dimensional space that erases your existence.

I didn't really know where to start so I just picked Fran because I know a little bit about her.

Is Tao Hua's information thought based? Touch based? Does she use it instantly? Is she fast enough to use it before getting blitzed?

Basara's main thing is his Banishing Shift which he can use to send anything he hits to a zero dimensional space that erases your existence.
1) Speed is equal so blitzing isn't applicable
2)How does he use banishing shift, as if it is only on contact he gets screwed over by tao hua range camping until she eventually opens her garden which is mind, soul, madness, info, and corruption hax that is layered and affects anyone in it, in addition to negating/weakening powers which attempt to affect her, along with her own power null which can negate garden hax, and the fact that all her attacks have mind, soul, body, and info corruption.
3)Her hax is verbally based, but starts occurring once she begins to speak, but in particular, her power null is thought based
4)Does the ee erase thing on a conceptual level cause if not tao hua just gets sent to her garden and can hax from there

1) Speed is equal so blitzing isn't applicable
2)How does he use banishing shift, as if it is only on contact he gets screwed over by tao hua range camping until she eventually opens her garden which is mind, soul, madness, info, and corruption hax that is layered and affects anyone in it, in addition to negating/weakening powers which attempt to affect her, along with her own power null which can negate garden hax, and the fact that all her attacks have mind, soul, body, and info corruption.
3)Her hax is verbally based, but starts occurring once she begins to speak, but in particular, her power null is thought based
4)Does the ee erase thing on a conceptual level cause if not tao hua just gets sent to her garden and can hax from there
1. I thought these matches weren't speed equalized?

2. It is touch based but can affect people from kilometers away.

It's kind of hard to explain. He just kind of just slashes at your general direction and it takes effect.

4. Yeah, Banishing Shift affects people on a conceptual level.

1. I thought these matches weren't speed equalized?

2. It is touch based but can affect people from kilometers away.

It's kind of hard to explain. He just kind of just slashes at your general direction and it takes effect.

4. Yeah, Banishing Shift affects people on a conceptual level.
1)No, the matches are speed equal + SBA where applicable + optional equipment if non-smurf
2)Can it be dodged, or has it been dodged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back